myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 291, 292, 293 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Congratulations Boggsy. In the face of competition from a deluge of vapid, worthless postings, you have managed to stand out!

Thank You...your hypocrisy is noted. And your fake outrage is only outdone by the 11 year old Barron Trump....well done.

Lets see if we can have a moment of honesty from the left.

Would a comedian on a major network be fired on the spot if he said Obama mouth is a C$$k holster?

Same question for a comedian holding the very graphic severed head of a sitting president ?

The left is out of control, and it's pretty sad that people who preach about tolerance, diversity, and civility are actually the worst offenders BY FAR.
I'm not talking about some random nitwits on a comment board or forum, I am talking about politicians, celebrities, and other well know people.
The latest round of commencement speeches this year have reached an all time low, even for the left. It is nothing short of disgusting..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Matty, you just moved into first place in the "fake outrage" category... I don't think we have time to list all the truly horrendous things righty's have said about Democrats.. If you want to hold on to your contention that the left is worse "BY FAR", then feel free to live in a Hannity world.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Congrats Matty, you just moved into first place in the "fake outrage" category... I don't think we have time to list all the truly horrendous things righty's have said about Democrats.. If you want to hold on to your contention that the left is worse "BY FAR", then feel free to live in a Hannity world.

Please name one conservative major network TV host that has EVER said something as vile and disgusting as Colbert about anyone , never mind a sitting president.

Never happened, AND YOU KNOW IT...

Buts that's okay , keep doing what you're doing. Keeping the right base motivated will kill any chance you have of winning back anything in 2018.

Add dumb to vile and disgusting .
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colbert is funny, I love it...and Maher, and all the evil liberal funny guys..
Please name one sitting president who has said, "I like to grab them by the ____"...Name just one who is as vile and disgusting as the insomniac sitting in Mar-a -lago.... You guys elected him, and I'm pretty sure it will help the Dems next year, but I'm not holding my breath..
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Congratulations Boggsy. In the face of competition from a deluge of vapid, worthless postings, you have managed to stand out!

Thank You...your hypocrisy is noted. And your fake outrage is only outdone by the 11 year old Barron Trump....well done.

Lets see if we can have a moment of honesty from the left.

Would a comedian on a major network be fired on the spot if he said Obama mouth is a C$$k holster?

Same question for a comedian holding the very graphic severed head of a sitting president ?

The left is out of control, and it's pretty sad that people who preach about tolerance, diversity, and civility are actually the worst offenders BY FAR.
I'm not talking about some random nitwits on a comment board or forum, I am talking about politicians, celebrities, and other well know people.
The latest round of commencement speeches this year have reached an all time low, even for the left. It is nothing short of disgusting..

ya right wingers only support Fox for raping the employees........

how is Rush with calling presidents names, how is Rush for calling an attorney general Butch... A president's underage under 10 names.

Ever hear Savage nation, ever hear Laura Ingram ...

A sitting Senator McCain attacking a president's teen age daughter looks in a campaign speech. Right wing not firing Palin for putting targets on dems pictures and one getting shot.

again this president has over 20 -30 sexual accusers, one girl claims (with 2 witnesses that filed under oath affidavits) raping her when she was 13. trump solicits and condones racists to vote for him.

Dan Rathers group was fired for telling the truth about Bush.

maher was fired for saying the 9-11 idiots it took guts to do what they did.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Please name one sitting president who has said, "I like to grab them by the ____"...Name just one who is as vile and disgusting as the insomniac sitting in Mar-a -lago.... You guys elected him, and I'm pretty sure it will help the Dems next year, but I'm not holding my breath..

Private conversation between two men. And yes real men talk like that.
Not even close, try again!!

Colbert is not funny, smug little puke. Maher at least gets some things right and unlike most liberals is willing to be honest about serious issues like radical Islam...
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe, it's good to know that you found a way to whine about my empty headed Christian comment on this thread. Actually, I was thinking about you when I wrote it, and I knew that putting it out there would get under your skin.

Regarding Kathy Griffin, I can honestly say that I didn't have a clue who she was. I must be slacking off a bit on my diet of liberal knowledge and coming up short in my ability to identify all the key leftist players. Leave it to you guys on the right to know all about the opposite team.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Private conversation between two men. And yes real men talk like that.
Not even close, try again!!

Colbert is not funny, smug little puke. Maher at least gets some things right and unlike most liberals is willing to be honest about serious issues like radical Islam...

Really? Maybe after hanging sheet rock, and chugging a sixer...Nobody I know ever talks like that...and I was in a vile, nasty fraternity during my college days. Colbert is hilarious, hilarious, its just that dumb ass ignorant righty's are usually his target, and that is offensive. Name one funny conservative in the history of entertainment....And Jeff Foxworthy doesn't count, he's not funny.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hpo

Noose Found In African-American History Museum Exhibit In D.C.
Quote:

For the second time in a week, a noose was found on the grounds of a Smithsonian museum in Washington, D.C.

When visitors walked into an exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture on Wednesday, they saw a small noose lying on the floor. It had been left in an exhibit on segregation, Smithsonian spokeswoman Linda St. Thomas told HuffPost.

Two of the visitors who discovered the noose “were very upset,” St. Thomas said. The gallery was “closed pretty quickly” and remained closed for about an hour.

It’s the second time in less than a week that a noose has been found on or around museum grounds on the National Mall. Last Friday, a noose was hanging from a tree outside the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, St. Thomas said.

mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post racism? https://www.leftscoop.com/2017/07/fox-news-forced-shut-comments-malia-obama-post-realize-racist-readers/

What do you want to bet that all of those who commented and voted voted for Trump?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 291, 292, 293 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 292 of 457

Jump to: