myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 279, 280, 281 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

we will see ya never know when they catch up to your anti-american hate....

Yup, that's why I already have a couple of trips planned there. I guess when you've got nothing, you have to make it up. Such a total loser!

Make that call you spineless wimp. I want to yuck it up with the boys in the black suburbans on what a wack pot you are. Unlike you, I'll trace the origin of every conversation utilizing the search feature. You won't do that because you're lazy and you know you're a full out liar.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bannon and Miller, Bannon and Miller and Trump. Racists in the house.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Dean (mac) is trying to change the subject.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thread is not racism? The White House is not America? Do you just hope that people don't notice--or that they don't care?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

we will see ya never know when they catch up to your anti-american hate....

Yup, that's why I already have a couple of trips planned there. I guess when you've got nothing, you have to make it up. Such a total loser!

Make that call you spineless wimp. I want to yuck it up with the boys in the black suburbans on what a wack pot you are. Unlike you, I'll trace the origin of every conversation utilizing the search feature. You won't do that because you're lazy and you know you're a full out liar.

you are the ultimate spineless wimp... You actually stalked and gathered and released personal information because you are such a flunkie right wing canadian religious in name only piece of human filth. Just because you do not like my politics... who went and McVeighed with his threats, harassment, trolling. you need your van filled with fertilizer to get at me because you are such a wimp... you are such a flunkie..

hahhaahah your neighbors are so right about you, you are a disgusting in-human....

mac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic: http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/jewish-center-bomb-threats/2017/02/17/id/774136/?ns_mail_uid=95718647&ns_mail_job=1712404_02172017&s=al&dkt_nbr=8kmk93pm

No brownshirts here?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how low will a right winger go?

It turns out the hunters who said immigrants attacked them while hunting shot themselves

Quote:
Two hunting guides have been charged in relation to a shooting event that took place in January.

According to Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez, both Michael Bryant and Walker Daughetry were indicted by a grand jury on Wednesday for one charge each of using deadly conduct by discharging firearms in the direction of others, a 3rd Degree Felony.

Sheriff Dominguez tells CBS 7 that arrest warrants for both Bryant and Daughetry have been issued, though as of Wednesday afternoon they had not been taken into custody.
The original story that these “patriots” made up about this shooting was a special kind of fake.

The charges stem from a Jan. 6 incident where police responding to call about a shooting on a ranch near Candelaria found Daugherty and another man in the hunting party, Edwin Roberts, with gunshot wounds. The men were part of a group of hunters and told authorities they were attacked by people who had illegally crossed the nearby border and tried to steal an RV some of the hunters were using.

An investigation found that Daugherty shot Roberts and Bryant shot Daugherty, Dominguez said.
These patriots and a patriotic fiancee used their bullshit story to help set up a gofundme page for Daugherty’s medical bills.

Both Daughetry and his fiancee claimed to have seen illegal immigrants from Mexico on the property before, and believe the shooters came from across the border.

After the shooting, a GoFundMe page was started for Daughetry's medical bills which garnered over $20,000.
I wonder where they learned to use racism to lie about boneheaded self-inflicted violence and then try to get welfare from other people to pay for their mistakes? We may never know.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:

It turns out the hunters who said immigrants attacked them while hunting shot themselves

Quote:
Two hunting guides have been charged in relation to a shooting event that took place in January.

According to Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez, both Michael Bryant and Walker Daughetry were indicted by a grand jury on Wednesday for one charge each of using deadly conduct by discharging firearms in the direction of others, a 3rd Degree Felony.

Sheriff Dominguez tells CBS 7 that arrest warrants for both Bryant and Daughetry have been issued, though as of Wednesday afternoon they had not been taken into custody.
The original story that these “patriots” made up about this shooting was a special kind of fake.

The charges stem from a Jan. 6 incident where police responding to call about a shooting on a ranch near Candelaria found Daugherty and another man in the hunting party, Edwin Roberts, with gunshot wounds. The men were part of a group of hunters and told authorities they were attacked by people who had illegally crossed the nearby border and tried to steal an RV some of the hunters were using.

An investigation found that Daugherty shot Roberts and Bryant shot Daugherty, Dominguez said.
These patriots and a patriotic fiancee used their bullshit story to help set up a gofundme page for Daugherty’s medical bills.

Both Daughetry and his fiancee claimed to have seen illegal immigrants from Mexico on the property before, and believe the shooters came from across the border.

After the shooting, a GoFundMe page was started for Daughetry's medical bills which garnered over $20,000.
I wonder where they learned to use racism to lie about boneheaded self-inflicted violence and then try to get welfare from other people to pay for their mistakes? We may never know.

You forgot your source.....let me guess, DailyKos?
mac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS 7 lied?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:

Quote:

You forgot your source.....let me guess, DailyKos?

that would certainly be better than Fox and trump bannon and more appointed right wingers.

Yes I know you support those like this who are sexual perverts wife beaters.... thats why right wingers listen and vote for these sickos... same spinless moral compass.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 279, 280, 281 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 280 of 457

Jump to: