myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 264, 265, 266 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Yesiree bigot boy, It is Obama's fault that he got elected and the bigots came out of the closet and the Republican Party and Trump embraced them. I hear that Obama talked kids in Florida into eating Skittles in white neighborhoods to test vigilantes. I understand he's been at all the riots handing out Molotov cocktails. I understand that fools like you repeat nonsense about Obama spending his time golfing (a trope about black folks being lazy?) and ignore the fact that your hero Ronald Reagan was absent physically, and them mentally, much of his two terms.

Disgusting.

Mac you sound like a desperate fool corned by the truth. Sorry if the reality that Obama has made race relations far worse troubles you so much.
But the numbers and overwhelming opinions don't lie, no matter how much you deflect and spin....
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
about 70% of those arrested in Charlotte were from out of state. I wonder who pays for their travel? Hmm?

We don't even have to look: George G.D. Soros.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The saddest thing about mac's delusions is that Obama shares them. Obama actually believes his precious legacy is positive!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all Matty. I read you for the same reason that I watch crime shows--to see how sick some minds are, and how there is always someone else that they blame for their dysfunction.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
about 70% of those arrested in Charlotte were from out of state. I wonder who pays for their travel? Hmm?

We don't even have to look: George G.D. Soros.

coward and liar...

ok trump was molesting every underage model he brought illegally into the USA.... As we know he had his modeling agency tell the models some as young as coincidently 13 the same age of the girl that said she will be re-filing her case with a new witness to trump with his buddy epstein who is up at 30-to 50 and we know trump would never let a molester have a higher rape count than him..... Anyway he had his modeling agency tell then how to lie to US immigration when they had already arranged for a room and more for the girls.

My gosh as one 13 year old reported trump tied her up and raped he as she screamed. No one in trumps buddy convicteds pediophile Epstiens house would help her.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
The saddest thing about mac's delusions is that Obama shares them. Obama actually believes his precious legacy is positive!

what was Bush approval rating as he exited..... daaaaaaaaaaa arn't you just stupid...

and that was just in the USA, the USA had been a wold respected country as Bush left there were not over 10 countries in the world that had a positive approval rating of the USA.... are we safer from terrorist when we are respected or hated... the right wing believe being hated makes you safer. idiots that they are..

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with the wife yelling he is not armed at the officers coming. from his own residence area,

they have an obligation to back off when they have great numbers and the person is not fleeing, and not use deadly force. and bring in a swat team, when a relative is directly telling them he is not armed. They must retreat. There is no humanly excuse for their actions.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37456727

the shooter should be fired. all of them should be suspended too right now...

If they do not like their jobs without killing quit....

as I said only stun guns allowed, till an actual shot fired. They have body armor.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Not at all Matty. I read you for the same reason that I watch crime shows--to see how sick some minds are, and how there is always someone else that they blame for their dysfunction.

Do you even realize the irony of your response. Sick mind? you have no mind..

If there was a group that blames others for their dysfunction, it would be blacks.
When will fools like you and obama realize that your finger pointing and excuses only hold people back?.
I watch wonderful and smart black people every night that would agree with every word I have said.

Great read for Mac and the idiot below

http://nypost.com/2014/06/28/how-liberals-make-it-harder-for-blacks-to-succeed/

Last edited by mat-ty on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Do you even realize the irony of your response. Sick mind? you have no mind..

If there was a group that blames others for their dysfunction, it would be blacks.
When will fools like you and obama realize that your finger pointing and excuses only hold people back?.
I watch wonderful and smart black people every night that would agree with every word I have said.

do you realize you sound exactly like the KKK, the neo nazi sites, and so on. Not a shade difference.

what was your highest grade achieved?

mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Riley is a Black Man with great intellect , honesty and courage who a have tremendous respect for.
I think he may know a little more about being black than the idiot above and Mac.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 264, 265, 266 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 265 of 457

Jump to: