myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 256, 257, 258 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Do you think it's still like that down there? my guess is no.

Friends tell me it's gotten worse now, as long as the metric isn't lynching. The flames are kept blazing by people like Jamila Bey, Jim McGrath (mac), Al Sharpton, and Barack Obama.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Friends tell me it's gotten worse now, as long as the metric isn't lynching. The flames are kept blazing by people like Jamila Bey, Jim McGrath (mac), Al Sharpton, and Barack Obama.

I watched modern family last night, a great show, maybe the best since Seinfeld. Interracial couple, white dad, Hispanic mother and step son, gay men with an adopted Asian girl. What a great show and example of modern America, Love IT!!! love , peace, diversity, perfect.

Then I started watching a show I have never seen before called Blackish.
I figured it could be fun lets give it a try. What a sad mistake, nothing but hatred for police and white people while they sit in their million dollar home and expensive surroundings. I could not believe the negativity and racism that I was watching. ABC should be ashamed to put this hate filled BS on T.V.
Lets indoctrinate a whole new generation of haters.. GREAT f@@king IDEA!

I'll be sticking with modern family..
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
...... other than NP all those are trump wantabees which proves i was spot on the entire time.

Na, go ahead, you can add that one to your list of lies. I wouldn't want to you to hold back, and break your pattern.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's unfortunate, how long ago was that? Do you think it's still like that down there? my guess is no."

mat-ty, I worked with this company a lot over the years, but the specific timeframe I'm talking about was from 2000-2004. I retired in 2004, so it has been a while now. Do I think that anything has changed since then? No, not at all. When folks grow up and are indoctrinated in the ways that many are in the deep south, they don't suddenly change and lose their discriminatory racial biases. I've talked about my father in the past and his deep seated disdain for blacks that was learned and ingrained from his many summers in Alabama. He went to his deathbed sustaining his racial bias against blacks.

I recounted this experience in the past here, but it's worth repeating. On one trip to this Alabama company, I had breakfast at a restaurant less than a 1/4 mile away. Going into the bathroom, I encountered an older black gentleman, and casually greeted him and asked how he was doing. The guy was clearly taken aback, but never responded. He was like a deer in the headlights. Needless to say, he wasn't used to a white guy being open and friendly. After that, I started looking a lot closer at things in the company, and noticed a total absence of blacks in the workplace. Blacks clearly lived in the community, because I saw others around the town, but the door was totally shut to them at this company in this small central Alabama town.

To be fair though, things were quite different 60-70 miles to the north and to the south in Huntsville and Birmingham. Seems that clear racial bias thrives in small towns where it is easier to keep it alive and maintain the divisions that can be viewed as part of tradition going back to the days of Jim Crow and segregation.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

ya got worse even before Obama took officce, even before he took the oath he had 400% more threats than any other president in the history of records. this is even before he took the office you idiot.

Ya them racists hated Dr. King too.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/05/06/heres-what-happens-when-trump-refuses-denounce-his-racist-neo-nazi-supporters/210275

Here's What Happens When Trump Refuses To Denounce His Racist Neo-Nazi Supporters

Quote:

Neo-Nazi Website: Trump’s Refusal To Denounce Anti-Semitic Threats Amounts To “Hail Victory, Comrades!”

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
...... other than NP all those are trump wantabees which proves i was spot on the entire time.

Na, go ahead, you can add that one to your list of lies. I wouldn't want to you to hold back, and break your pattern.

while you may not support trump, you sound exactly like him with his il-logic and not being able to back up his racism. This appears to be your exact same stupid logic concept that those pointing out racism are the real bigots.

you said on the very second post of this thread.... which I attacked your concept as you are the racist enabler and racist for accusing the OP of being the bigot. Just as you can read trumps attack on Clinton for her going after Trump for trumps racism and racism enabling. As we see the racists even post on their websites how trump is with his so called coded talk with them.

NP quote from page 1 of this thread as I say a Trump twin in his hate talk...
Quote:
Racists spread hate based on colour / race.
You spread hate based on politics.
Thank you for keeping bigotry alive and well in a different form.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ahead-of-speech-targeting-trump-clinton-accuses-him-of-peddling-hate/2016/08/25/fc3f1ade-6a78-11e6-8225-fbb8a6fc65bc_story.html?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_politics

Clinton, Trump exchange racially charged accusations
Quote:

Clinton accused Trump of “taking hate groups mainstream,” while Trump called Clinton a “bigot.”

again tell me how your post here on a thread about racism and USA very first responding post to this thread that I attacked which made you stalk me is not virtually identical to trumps response to Clinton about his love of Nazi-KKK-nea-nazi- skin head, white supremacist groups.

so while as I said you do not support trump which sets you apart from the mailibu-900 club- jp -mr g-iso(isil)et all on this forum it appears you use a similar analogy. can you clarify how you are not a tump at heart from your what I consider a racist support deflection of the thread from the get go. IE what got me going after your il-logic several pages later.

And yes I believe anyone at this point who supports trump with the information of his racist background his Nazi background his families lies to Jewish people that they were not of German ancestry during and after the war, trumps direct statements and his companies denying blacks housing and having his managers put a big C on rental applications of colored people, with his statements to the effect that blacks are genetically inferior for jobs like accounting, and his appointing of racists to the top, to tweeting racist propaganda from racist sites, to his non-denials of knowing who David Duke is. Yes I believe people who support the trump are fine with racists and are racists themselves. To him lying why (he does not like to read) he kept a copy of Hitlers speeches for bedside reading, to him clicking his heels like the nazis did, to him lying that a jew actually gave him the Nazi reading material he loves so much. to him the racist calling Clinton the real bigot.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll stand by my statement that others spread hatred and bigotry based on politics or ideology, and you would be the perfect example of that. Your racist accusations towards me are conjecture at best, but keep grasping at straws when it's all you've got.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from a person who would not return to Germany because of the racist Nazis...

Poor NP must think he knows more than Einstein...

oh thats right by NP and Trumps logic Einstein was the real bigot.

‘racism is a disease of white people'

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/einstein.asp
Quote:

My trip to this institution was in behalf of a worthwhile cause. There is a separation of colored people from white people in the United States. That separation is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it.

Quote:

This unique book is the first to bring together a wealth of writings by Einstein on the topic of race. Although his activism in this area is less well known than his efforts on behalf of international peace and scientific cooperation, he spoke out vigorously against racism both in the United States and around the world.

mac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What some seem to have missed is the deliberate manipulation of racial images, and policies like voter identification, in order to gain political advantage. As even Paul Ryan notes, 'Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 256, 257, 258 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 257 of 457

Jump to: