myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inflammatory comments such as the drudge report's headlines "Black Lives Kill"
in response to the shooting of 5 police officers. Disgusting, pathetic beyond belief!
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only after the shooting by Dylann Root were the confederate flags taken down over many government buildings in the south. But pointing out the persistence of racism, and racist messages, is race baiting? Perhaps they teach that in English schools instead of reasoning.

Shooting police officers is inexcusable. Many of the shootings of unarmed black men are understandable, or at least not a crime. Yet to ignore the steady beat of them, and the crowing of folks like matty over the non-conviction of the officers in Baltimore who killed a man with, at the best case, their carelessness, is also inexcusable.

Tolerating racism, by Trump, and by those in his rallies that attacked black folks, is the modern form of racism.
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your are definitely part of the problem.
Do you sell Bic lighters and empty soda bottles out of your back door also?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW--you tolerate birthers, celebrate the birther in chief, and ignore the dog whistle of the message. Check your hands, they have blood on them.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Inflammatory comments such as the drudge report's headlines "Black Lives Kill"
in response to the shooting of 5 police officers. Disgusting, pathetic beyond belief!

BLM is a racist movement akin to the KKK
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Only after the shooting by Dylann Root were the confederate flags taken down over many government buildings in the south. But pointing out the persistence of racism, and racist messages, is race baiting? Perhaps they teach that in English schools instead of reasoning.

Shooting police officers is inexcusable. Many of the shootings of unarmed black men are understandable, or at least not a crime. Yet to ignore the steady beat of them, and the crowing of folks like matty over the non-conviction of the officers in Baltimore who killed a man with, at the best case, their carelessness, is also inexcusable.

Tolerating racism, by Trump, and by those in his rallies that attacked black folks, is the modern form of racism.

Crowing about Baltimore because a racist, incompetent , reckless , fool of a DA was exposed for what she is. Pathetic!!!

I have no idea what happened in the back of that van , and either do you.
But if they could not convict in that environment my guess is there was little to no evidence a crime was committed.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Boggsy, I making a rule never to call anyone stupid, but you are testing my resolve. You don't find the premeditated gunning down of 12 police officers to be just a little unusual, worrisome and worthy of special comment? Particularly in light of the recent spike in deliberate attacks on police rooted in racial tensions? And, because I apparently didn't comment on the couple of murders this century at abortion clinics, or some unspecified murders by "anti govt psychos" (which ones?) that reveals a life long bias!! What on earth are you talking about! Race relations in this country are worsening on a broad scale, whipped up by inflammatory commentary. That is a serious problem and deserves serious consideration, not ridiculous comparisons to isolated and infrequent incidents elsewhere.

As for your "yes or no" demand, and the insulting insinuation that I just might equivocate about the deaths of two humans.........of course it's a tragedy. The policemen involved should, and will be investigated. You continue to disappoint.

You can go ahead and call me stupid... Its an anonymous web forum, with a bunch of retired bored windsurfers, it wont hurt my feelings. The S&P is at an all time high, being stupid feels good today!!!
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOP strategists freely admit that voter ID laws are intended to suppress minority voting: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/early-voting-curbs-called-power-play/nTFDy/

In the alternative universe where up is down, there is a war on white people fueled by liberals, and the rich are victims, pointing out the racially discriminatory effects of this policy--i.e. bigotry 2.0--is race baiting.

All that is required for virulent racism to resurface is for principled Republicans to do nothing--in the guise of part loyalty.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
You can go ahead and call me stupid... Its an anonymous web forum, with a bunch of retired bored windsurfers, it wont hurt my feelings. The S&P is at an all time high, being stupid feels good today!!!

Apology accepted.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
GOP strategists freely admit that voter ID laws are intended to suppress minority voting: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/early-voting-curbs-called-power-play/nTFDy/

In the alternative universe where up is down, there is a war on white people fueled by liberals, and the rich are victims, pointing out the racially discriminatory effects of this policy--i.e. bigotry 2.0--is race baiting.

All that is required for virulent racism to resurface is for principled Republicans to do nothing--in the guise of part loyalty.

I don't remember a lot of lefties condemning this blatant form of voter surpression......

https://youtu.be/neGbKHyGuHU
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 243 of 457

Jump to: