myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, I used the "block" option to stonewall your creeping. No more voyuerism for you.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
No worries, I used the "block" option to stonewall your creeping. No more voyuerism for you.

as i said I have no idea if your screen name matches your real name or facebook, have never even asked one person about you. I would have never clicked on the iwindsurf screen name of yours on facebook. I really have no interest in you or your personal life. As I have told you I consider you very stupid as well as a stalker, so why would I have any interest in anything abut you when you live in another country far away from me. If I want to know something I would ask you directly. Simple as that.

I do not indulge in your style of finding childish backstabers that will not post their words online behind a persons back. As I said I dare your so called informers/backstabers to be men and come discuss why they would give personal information about me to a person who clearly does not like me and as I see is out to harm me, again what is the motivation for doing that other than try to harm me.

I love the new Pope and his take on people like that.

This new Pope is spectacular. I do take a few bonus points away from him recently of being my most admired human ever by me when he somewhat backed the attack of the French paper by the religious fanatics. Again I believe that to be enabling of the religious right fanatics. If he had not made that comment I was putting him as the shoe in for the Nobel prize.

here is his Christmas message to the backstabber types..
http://www.people.com/article/pope-francis-vatican-leaders-spiritual-alzheimers

Quote:
Francis had some zingers: How the "terrorism of gossip" can "kill the reputation of our colleagues and brothers in cold blood." How cliques can "enslave their members and become a cancer that threatens the harmony of the body" and eventually kill it off by "friendly fire."

Will be interesting to see what he has to say to the US congress... My hope is it is the most severe slap down in the history. After all the above Christmas address was written up as one of the biggest slap-downs Pope of his enclave.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, a totally unrelated to "racism" message from the Pope, used in your usual twisted manner. Hmmm, double standard? Interesting in that his message he did address your most notable characteristic, arrogance. Did you feel condemned?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Interesting, a totally unrelated to "racism" message from the Pope, used in your usual twisted manner. Hmmm, double standard? Interesting in that his message he did address your most notable characteristic, arrogance. Did you feel condemned?

twisted because you do not like it? or understand it may be more the key.

I missed that part of his talk, the arrogance part.. can you cite it for me..

Anyway to tell you the truth the only one on this board I absolutely know I am smarter than is you............ if that is arrogance so be it.

also RR don't you agree the timing was perfect, the pope announces today (not sure you know that in Canada as just in the news when i posted this) he agreed to address the US congress.

Don't you agree this can have a huge effect on the hate culture of the right wing in the USA. If he puts forward a message of love thy brother Not hate and discriminate by race and gender preference as a priority... Will the religious right listen to him in name only?

this could do more to stop the right wing hate in america than anyone could imagine. IE steal the thunder out the religious right wing that gets their biggest haters to the polls. This is a speech that can shape the world as we know it.

Just like a previous Pope did to change the power of Russia at the time. This Pope can take on the power of the most powerful haters.

This day will be my superbowl of excitement... I hope the US tv audience exceeds the superbowls 2 fold.

J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja, just curious, do you windsurf? If so, where? Thanks, Fred.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frederick23 wrote:
Baja, just curious, do you windsurf? If so, where? Thanks, Fred.
yes I do windsurf... and where and or when I do really is not anyone but my business. you are welcome to PM the reason you would like to know and I may give more details.

Let me ask you this,... lets say you had a kid or wife... and the kid or wife believed some person on the internet was harassing her in any belligerent and or trolling manner, specially hunting down their background on where they live and other personal information without their permission.

Lets now look if you had a daughter with the above going on and some internet person that you have no personal knowledge about asked her questions like that, would you advise her to answer or would you advise her to keep it private? Now does it make a difference if it is a child, and wife or another person?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

also RR don't you agree the timing was perfect, the pope announces today (not sure you know that in Canada as just in the news when i posted this) he agreed to address the US congress.

Don't you agree this can have a huge effect on the hate culture of the right wing in the USA. If he puts forward a message of love thy brother Not hate and discriminate by race and gender preference as a priority... Will the religious right listen to him in name only?

this could do more to stop the right wing hate in america than anyone could imagine. IE steal the thunder out the religious right wing that gets their biggest haters to the polls. This is a speech that can shape the world as we know it.

Just like a previous Pope did to change the power of Russia at the time. This Pope can take on the power of the most powerful haters.

This day will be my superbowl of excitement... I hope the US tv audience exceeds the superbowls 2 fold.

Sorry if I do not share in your idolization of another man, not smart. I find it particularly difficult, if not impossible, to admire a man in whose organization's lineage is one of condoning and protecting child abusers and molesters. Until he has done more than pay "lip service" to this disgraceful issue, he negates any effectiveness of his commentary on moral and social issues in my opinion.

Do I believe he could have a huge effect on hate culture? Possibly,yet highly unlikely because I'm not naive enough to believe that the Pope's utterance of "stop hating" will make any difference in people's behavior. Any message he may have is simply observational commentary at best. I wish his words were as magical pixie dust and people world wide would snap straight backed and repent and confront their sins, but that is merely wishful thinking. Human nature and sin stands in the way of that dream. Remember, humans are governed more by emotions than logic, so believing that people would respond to even the most logical message is a dream at best.

Will the religious right listen to him in name only? No, and much for the same reason as stated above. If the "religious" right were of true conviction of the teachings of their faith then prejudice, especially racism would not be an issue. Those attributes are not ones that should be associated with people of faith, but then hypocrisy knows no boundaries, it is one of those lovely characteristics that human beings share in. I see the term"religous" right as a term often used a broad brush to condone painting negativity to those of faith, otherwise known as prejudice.

Do I think this could do more to stop the hate culture you describe in America? His word could have effect but I highly doubt any speech will have an quick impact on the nature of man. All he can really do is be an advocate for equality, and I doubt a couple of "talking to-s" are going to accomplish that.

As for citing a source in the Popes message regarding arrogance:
http://www.people.com/article/pope-francis-vatican-leaders-spiritual-alzheimers
Then one by one he went on: Being rivals and boasting. Wanting to accumulate things. Having a "hardened heart." Wooing superiors for personal gain. Having a "funereal face" and being too "rigid, tough and arrogant," especially toward underlings — a possible reference to the recently relieved Swiss Guard commander said to have been too tough on his recruits for Francis' tastes.

I've highlighted some of the text that you might consider. Do you think the Pope's words will speak to your nature? Personally, I doubt it, just as I doubt his words will change a culture of hatred and prejudice.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rr you analysis again is just wacomole............. I will address in separate posts.

as far as the pope and the injustices he is working on them, I have no doubt the child molestation will also be addressed by him too. He is going boldly where no Pope has ever gone.

But funny how you attack him who clearly has never been involved in the actual molestation for his it. Where you believe that attacking the right wing organization in the USA for far more horrendous issues and having a party that currently supports racism as a core value.

Look at what these racists did that I believe is a far worse crime in its past. again at least the church now has a stand against it and does not promote and look for people that are molesters as of today, that cardinal is now gone.. and they will be prosecuted in the USA as future cases come up.

But look at the right wing, they have racists, they actively use code words covertly deceivingly conceived and purposely used from the top of the party to make sure racists will vote for them and they recruit racists with no shame.

the below link is or was tough for me to read. but read the entire thing. It is just that sicking. again my relatives were not in the USA at that time, but I believe that by coming to a nation that had such an issue you have a knowledge that those things took place and that till things are equal a debt or obligation till eternity is owed. IE when black and whites have the exact same opportunities, education and pay, status and respect.

Right wingers when eoq issues are put in claim they are the victims, if they want to see what a victim looks like try being a slave and burned for several hundred years, vs oh a black gets a job because the whites have 95% and the poor white person did not get into yale. Oh how awful. Did you ever hear of the name Bush who could not get into any university in Texas but got into yale. Any realize that yales standards are lower than getting into a texas university.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/04/1362325/-ISIS-Burned-a-Man-Alive-That-It-is-Nothing-Compared-to-the-Spectacular-Lynchings-of-Black-Americans

Yes, ISIS Burned a Man Alive: White Americans Did the Same Thing to Black People by the Thousands

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/06/1362688/-The-Fiery-Cage-and-the-Lynching-Tree

again the point being to your comment that somehow this pope is responsible for the the past deeds well we will see what he does to reform even the past deeds and stop future. But as I point out the right wing with racism is proud to have racists in their ranks and actively solicits them today. which crime against humanity is worse burning a black man tearing his teeth out, while alive, ripping his extremities off while alive and finally burning him while still alive, and taking parts home for mementos of such a fun occasion?...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
But funny how you attack him who clearly has never been involved in the actual molestation for his it.

He may not have been involved directly but he was part of such an organization and now is the leader of it. Attack? No. But sure as hell hope he starts doing something drastic, and fast, heck ya. BTW, I have a friend who was a victim of the Catholic Churches atrocities.

bajaDean wrote:
Where you believe that attacking the right wing organization in the USA for far more horrendous issues and having a party that currently supports racism as a core value.

Put words in your own mouth. I never stated that such was horrendous. I state that his commentary has little effect or weight given the organization he's been member and now governs over, and that your hope for change is unlikely. Hopefully I am wrong.

And what about the left's cry for seperation of church and state. I would think you'd want him to keep his nose out of it.

Here is some interesting "left leaning" media biased news for you to ponder. If you were a victim would you agree with this commentary?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/10/pope-francis-sexual-abuse-victims-catholic-church

And then there is this:

http://childabuserecovery.com/pope-francis-found-guilty-of-child-trafficking-rape-murder/#.VNYnsC7sDW4

Sickening! All of it.
Still an admirer?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I believe he is taking the right steps...

again lets see the RNC set up a commission to eradicate racism in the RNC by appointing a person who won a case against racism.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/17/pope-appoints-british-child-sexual-abuse

Pope appoints British child sexual abuse survivor to church commission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 157, 158, 159 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 158 of 457

Jump to: