myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

though I personally do not think Bush was a racist, I believe Rove is another Lee Atwater and knows how to use racism to the right wing advantage. Under the rovian in-justice departments this would have never been investigated by the right wingers. They would have left this case stand,why not err on the side of it may have been a murder vs shut it down when many questions were un-answered.

FBI investigates hanging death of black teen
Quote:
Rev. Gregory Taylor, pastor of the Lennon Lacy family, joins Alex Witt to discuss the reaction in the North Carolina town where the FBI is investigating the hanging death of a 17-year-old black teenager that was originally declared a suicide.

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
isobars wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Since leaving Belize, you have become increasingly belligerent. Perhaps it's the water......or the loss of local celebrity status.

Has he left ... and/or severed ties with, or been kicked out of ... Belize? Might save me some bother if so. I'm genuinely worried by his association with anyone under 25, especially as a figure representing authority or credibility to school kids.

That wasn't a rhetorical question, mrgybe. Does he really no longer influence all those schoolkids?

I'll take your silence as a "No, I overstated his separation from Belize and its schoolchildren" ... which should worry any parents in Belize.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I said earlier is worth repeating.

"Some years ago, Keycocker indicated that he shared one of isobars off-the-top diatribes on this forum with his students in Belize as kind of a lesson. Needless to say, isobars was furious about it, and it still continues eat at him endlessly to this day."
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I'll take your silence as a "No, I overstated his separation from Belize and its schoolchildren" ... which should worry any parents in Belize.

His postings infer that his permanent residence is now Maui.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
isobars wrote:
isobars wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
Since leaving Belize, you have become increasingly belligerent. Perhaps it's the water......or the loss of local celebrity status.

Has he left ... and/or severed ties with, or been kicked out of ... Belize? Might save me some bother if so. I'm genuinely worried by his association with anyone under 25, especially as a figure representing authority or credibility to school kids.

That wasn't a rhetorical question, mrgybe. Does he really no longer influence all those schoolkids?

classic troll post...

don't like the subject so you McVeigh it.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:

I am joining Winddoggie. I wish you all a fond farewell, except Iso, of course since he can't read my posts.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
isobars wrote:

His postings infer that his permanent residence is now Maui.

Thank you. That may reduce, but probably doesn't eliminate, his influence on Belize kids through the school he helped found. I'm concerned that anyone who says the things he does about the conservative half of the country might actually believe him. Reading his crap is optional for adults, but would you subject your school-age kids to an authority figure who says the things he does?

Save it, kc, mac, Chandler, et.al. You're lying, plain and simple. I favor self-reliance over a complete nanny state and irrational victimhood, national security over open borders with no rules, capitalism over damn near anything, charity for those who NEED it over handouts to anyone who just WANTS it despite earning up to $82,000 annually even if they are rich, the right to defend myself against illegal deadly force over disarming the public, balanced educational opportunities over extremist teachers and schools posing as mainstream, a Republic over a democracy, health care driven by medical science rather than politics and bean counters, truth over political correctness, solid journalism over BSNBC and the NYT, the Golden Rule over Screw You, a 100% reduction in racism over Al Sharpton and the advice he gives the White House, profiling over APBs like "BOLO for a colorless humanoid of any height and weight wearing clothes who allegedly just nerve-gassed the Superbowl on camera", and the highly-researched Fair Tax over ANY alternative yet conceived.

I realize these precepts scare most residents of the Bay Area and NYC, but that's what makes me sure they're valid.

Last edited by isobars on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Save it, kc, mac, Chandler, et.al. You're lying, plain and simple."

Now if one takes what isobars says after the above comments, and give each point a separate blow-by-blow rant, replete with capital letters, bolded and magnified type, I thinking you've a great example of someone over brimming with hate and disdain.

Frankly, what I've said is absolutely true. Given the fact that isobars is completely unsettled and angered with keycocker sharing what he's said on this forum with school kids, it seems to suggest that his own comments were out of line and not suitable for public viewing. Why make comments here that can't be shared with any and all potential viewers?
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a right winger no longer going to be influencing students... Grant it she was a business teacher... Florida State.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/12/1351347/-Florida-State-University-lecturer-resigns-after-hate-filled-tirade-on-FaceBook?detail=emailb

Quote:
“YOU elected POTUS, Holder et al. And they are supposed to represent all Americans, not just blacks … why don’t these ass clowns insert themselves into their stories?”
[...]

“Take your Northern fagoot [sic] elitism and shove it up your ass.”

“I teach at a University, you asshole. What do you do?”

“You are an intellectual fraud, just like your Messiah. Obama has single-handedly turned our once great society into a Ghetto Culture, rivaling that of Europe. France is almost at war because of his filthy rodent Muslims who are attacking Native Frenchmen and women.”

“I just looked at your picture and what you do for a living. I’m signing off now. I don’t talk to you people.”

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
keycocker wrote:

I am joining Winddoggie. I wish you all a fond farewell, except Iso, of course since he can't read my posts.

I've almost done that, except for the occasional "hand grenade" that I throw, just to support the cause...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 147 of 457

Jump to: