myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
It has hit me since we are on the subject, seems there may be a deeper issue here why you do pro-claim you are not racist by your words which is fine, by any chance do you have some blood relatives in you past that were part of the Nazi party or similar? As we know racism is a learned behavior, and some/many do break the cycle..

Why do you ask, because I'm of German descent? If so, thank you, you racist bigot. When my parents moved to Canada our neighbours would call my parents and us Nazis. Thank you neighbour.

Excuse me vile I goez change into my lederhosen and down zum pilsner unt schnitzel followed by an niZe "goose step" walk around ze neighbourhood.

Seig heil
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
It has hit me since we are on the subject, seems there may be a deeper issue here why you do pro-claim you are not racist by your words which is fine, by any chance do you have some blood relatives in you past that were part of the Nazi party or similar? As we know racism is a learned behavior, and some/many do break the cycle..

Let me preface my reply with "kiss my ass!" Why do you ask, because I'm of German decent? If so, thank you, you racist bigot. When my parents moved to Canada our neighbours would call my parents and us Nazis. Thank you neighbour.

Anyway, I'm done with your supreme stupidity (for now, maybe) unless I read another one of your hypocritical posts again. Rage on.

Seems I may be onto the root of the sensitivity. Again I do not penalize people for changing, I give them bonus points. But if that is the cause you should not let it make you oversensitive. But would understand more why it would effect you more than others. as I have told many they are racist before by defending rcism in essence before and non have ever McVeigheyed over that. Only you. So if it is hitting a never because you have a strong reason I would certainly understand. and make adjustments for it.

You had earlier professed to your insidish knowledge of the German union issues. In your hate posts on unions. you know your hate is going to eat you alive if you take your own wisdom.

yes your what I consider lies are allowed by free speech on this site from what I have seen. Again if you use stalking personal information on this site i believe it is again the rules. again how did I know you were a going to be gathering personal information n me without my permission... one would have to ask, how the f was I so smart about this. It is like clockwork on right wing aggressive types. , that is what they do they go McVeigh as I predicted. That is why on other boards I make sure my identity is not known. A friend of mine an attorney in California had told me about friends of his that made the mistake about allowing right wingers know or get your personal information. On another board some of the right wingers followed one of the most liberal people to his home an hour from Vegas and would do drive-bys. again very sick but typical by right winger extremists.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://newstrust.net/stories/9893158/toolbar?ref=wid
Quote:
Ira Hansen, the Nevada Republican assemblyman slated to become the chamber’s next speaker, has put forth a litany of white supremecist, misogynist and homophobic views, statements that have been chronicled by the Reno News Review.

In newspaper writings over the years, Speaker-designate Hansen has assailed Jews, Israel, women who see themselves as more than vessels for delivering children, fellow Republicans deemed insufficiently conservative, civil rights icon Martin Luther King, Jr., critics of the Confederate flag, and gay men, whom he falsely alleges are disproportionately likely to be child molesters.

In his columns attacking King, Hansen wrote that “King’s private life was trashy at best. … King Jr. is as low as it gets, a hypocrite, a liar, a phony, and a fraud.” Such language eerily echoes a 1964 letter the FBI sent King in unsuccessful attempt to convince the civil rights leader to commit suicide.

Weighing in on the school voucher debate, Hansen wrote, “[t]he relationship of Negroes and Democrats is truly a master-slave relationship, with the benevolent master knowing what’s best for his simple minded darkies.”

Maintaining the tradition of flying the Confederate stars and bars, Hansen said he does so “proudly in honor and in memory of a great cause and my brave ancestors who fought for that cause.” Meanwhile, he “tends to use the term ‘Negro’ and often does not capitalize it.”

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://viral.buzz/race-wars-and-reality-behind-the-scene-in-ferguson/

Placed for the implosion of Baja's brain......maybe for Mac. But not intended for the normal good folks who inhabit this thread.... Laughing
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard,
You provided a Tea site link that said the decision had been made weeks ago in favor of the officer, shortly after the shooting.
Do you stand by that source, or did the Grand Jury actually spend all this time considering evidence?
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have but one question for anyone who wanted Michael Brown's shooter prosecuted: What did the cop do that any U.S. resident is not authorized to do?

Answer: Nothing. The cop's actions as described by the grand jury met all the published criteria for justifiable use of lethal self defense at both the national and state levels. Unless new evidence surfaces or Ferguson has some really unique self defense clauses (it doesn't), case closed.

The remaining question for me is, "Where the hell was the National Guard last night?" Was it intended from the outset as a bluff ... pure bluster and rhetoric only? If so, it's obvious what teleprompter that idea came from.

I have several real-time and after-the fact-solutions for riots like that. Unfortunately, they're moot because today's PC Police would object ... USUALLY. One exception is at
http://nypost.com/2014/08/28/man-acquitted-in-shooting-death-of-drunk-driver-who-killed-sons/ ,
and there are many lesser methods I could live with if my business ... hell, my bicycle ... were being trashed.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see Benganzi how many different right wing partisan investigations?

Bill Clinton, first special prosecutor a lifetime right winger said that he could not find anything against Clinton. So right wingers cried so we allowed another 50-60 million to be wasted. Right wingers were allowed a putrid right wing hack with ZERO experience to investigate.

I say we need a very partisan liberal put in charge of the investigation the right wing good old boy racist establishment had their chance. No more right wingers involved in the handling of racism cases. No harm to hold another grand jury of only minorities, and the jury is to reflect the towns population not the police departments racial hiring of what it appears racists. what was it 50 in the police are white and 3 or something low like that blacks in a town of almost 70 percent or so black.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
http://viral.buzz/race-wars-and-reality-behind-the-scene-in-ferguson/

Placed for the implosion of Baja's brain......maybe for Mac. But not intended for the normal good folks who inhabit this thread.... Laughing
skimmed a few sections.

Question for you, which is morally a higher cause to you. When the boston tea party took place of which we can agree was not legal, was looting destroying other peoples property, was kind of worse adding that dressing up as a minority to put the blame on another race... And what was it over, taxation without representation on their tea.

Ok now we have some, people looking for equality and justice that they still do not have.

can you tell me which is a better or worse cause for freedom?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this should be in the "Curious on Music" thread?

On a lighter note. I recently saw this video of this audition for the X Factor. I love the facial reactions from everyone. This guy is just plain cool!

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DCyVIdPIP4
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally. Reply with quote

good questions here from the writer.

I am wondering who prepped the witness illegally. There is no way he could have known what was stolen at the store. So his statements to me seem to be a lie. He did not ask for assistance from any medical team that arrived, yet later had marks. Are these self inflicted or done by his brothers to make it look like he was in a fight. when I see statements that could only be made by the officers that went to the scene of the shoplifting which this officer was not part of, I am very suspicious.

Then he claims he did hear the theft on the radio yet he pulls up to the person who fits the description and tells him not to jaywalk. I call BS to this too.

wow the grand jury was so smart they decided again probably every written fact ever presented that I have read that smoking pot made him do it. These grand jury members are as stupid as it gets...

Quote:
Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally.

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7281165/darren-wilsons-story-side

found another person who caught this discrepency

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/25/1347320/-The-questions-no-one-asked-St-Louis-prosecutor-Bob-McCulloch?detail=email

Quote:
Another very good question that I forgot until it came up in comments: How is it that what the grand jury was told about Wilson's knowledge of the incident at the store involving cigars is completely at odds with the public testimony of the Ferguson police chief two days after the incident? How is it that Wilson having "made" Brown as a suspect in a robbery, called for backup, but that call is not recorded in any of the released transcripts of police communications? That whole section of McCulloch's statement, covering Wilson's extremely unusual testimony before the grand jury, is completely at odds with everything we were told for the last four months.

Last edited by real-human on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 127, 128, 129 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 128 of 457

Jump to: