myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
On the other hand ... where does RR get those drones you can remote control from Canada to hover in Baja?

The effort to has been a collaborative effort. I built the drone in my garage. Isobars and his wife provided the military engineering experience, and then Coboardhead is the mule to Baja where he launches and I control from my home office or Iphone. I've been tracking BD's movements daily, but all I've been able to gather from all this surveillance is that BD needs to sheet in and bend his knees more when entering a jibe.....weight forward a bit more too...on the front side he needs to throw his hands together a bit more on the top turn.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
swchandler wrote:
I think you need to quit feeding this hate you're brewing, because it's not healthy. It's definitely not bringing out the best you can offer.

Exactly!!!!! His noted hatred resembles those who's hatred he so despises. That has been my point in some of the other threads. I may have coined the phrase "political hatred" which is how I see his approach - hateful. He seems to assume that a "conservative" is automatically a racist or racist supporter, stupid, uneducated, against equality, violent / Mcveigh......etc, etc. etc. is, in my opinion, just plain ignorant hateful prejudice.

See exposing racists and such is hatred? we went through this discussion with the southern poverty law center. and do you think which is a great example, McVeigh who is a hero to many right wingers should not be used to remind right wingers of what they have among themselves? that they do not clearly distance and kick out the racists, ...

Just like we should never allow the Nazis to be heros which they are to many.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
Ok, maybe you would like to disclose who(could be plural) it is that you as you claimed came forward to you to give information about me to you.

Ok then...I went to Punta San Carlos last spring. People pass through there and use the amenities there like a motel passing through or as a destination. Some of the passers through asked if I was the guy from the forums. I did not get their names, or their handles on the forum as they were only there for two days or so, and they were not part of our group there doing the clinic.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
swchandler wrote:
I think you need to quit feeding this hate you're brewing, because it's not healthy. It's definitely not bringing out the best you can offer.

Exactly!!!!! His noted hatred resembles those who's hatred he so despises. That has been my point in some of the other threads. I may have coined the phrase "political hatred" which is how I see his approach - hateful. He seems to assume that a "conservative" is automatically a racist or racist supporter, stupid, uneducated, against equality, violent / Mcveigh......etc, etc. etc. is, in my opinion, just plain ignorant hateful prejudice.

See exposing racists and such is hatred? we went through this discussion with the southern poverty law center. and do you think which is a great example, McVeigh who is a hero to many right wingers should not be used to remind right wingers of what they have among themselves? that they do not clearly distance and kick out the racists, ...

Just like we should never allow the Nazis to be heros which they are to many.

In German there is a saying that translates to "the tone makes the music" ....think about it.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
swchandler wrote:

funny did you read the quotes from the beginning of the thread i posted, before i posted a single word... can you figure out what they were saying at the time....

Next as I have said your conclusions I have seen, well lack of ability to do advanced math stats seems to be your weak point. My weak point as I said is writing clearly.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
Ok, maybe you would like to disclose who(could be plural) it is that you as you claimed came forward to you to give information about me to you.

Ok then...I went to Punta San Carlos last spring. People pass through there and use the amenities there like a motel passing through or as a destination. Some of the passers through asked if I was the guy from the forums. I did not get their names, or their handles on the forum as they were only there for two days or so, and they were not part of our group there doing the clinic.

Well i do not have a clue to who they are because before you said they are in the campground. Not aware of anyone I know personally from the campground that goes to PSC. the discovery continues who would do this and why is strange to me....

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
swchandler wrote:
bajaDean said the following on 12/26.

"you are too funny.... so you are doing a bit of internet stalking?

as far as the person who would do that they are not a liberal and obviously are not a friend of mine anyway. I am not the prom King and never pretended to be. as far as your word it is a liberal hahahahaha you would not know. hahaha you are such a whiner...

By the way since you were asking, as far as my teeth. Funny how stupid you are. That is a grade school injury. It happened to me the week before state finals in wrestling that I was the top runner up to win (lost one match that year and pinned the every one in the sectional, was captain and so on). After wrestling practice leading up to the finals we were still in the gym and having some fun, I tried to do a flip after swinging from a stage to a trampoline. Well it did not work out and lost my front teeth, and no state finals for me. Took a lot of reconstruction work, they did the best they could. So yes probably should get a new bridge. Since you are prying/stalking I will save you the trouble."

You know, I don't understand how you came up all this. Going back through the thread, I can't find anything to suggest that reinerehlers posted anything about your front teeth. Frankly, I'm at a total lost. Maybe I'm missing something here, but it was you that starting working reinerehlers early in the thread. It certainly been heated between you both, but you've taken it into another space. Quite honestly, I don't get it.

Yep could have been from another thread. He reported to me that he got personal information about me from his friend he claims is a " liberal" that knows who I am. So did he go asking his friends to who I am or did the person say he can help him to harass me with personal information I do not know. Anyway he claims this person gave his some " material" to well I summarize because there is no other reason to acquire it, other than to stalk/harass me with. again the point being there is no excuse for getting such material/pictures/information on a person except for purposes of harassment. Specially even bringing it up in a public forum in a not positive way except to intimidate and threaten. He certainly was not doing it to be my friend. As you see he has not denied any of this. He is just claiming it is not threatening. Where he just does get it, there is no other possible scenario a idiot like him would do this except as a threat to intimidate me. He is presently not my friend what so ever . Would I buy him a beer if he was down here, certainly. But he had better grow up and not be posting anything personal about me or others without their permission ever again if he wants a free beer.

RR Above is a post in dec 2013 on this thread, that I made after you had already claimed to me or I would not have posted this that you got the information on me from a friend from the campground as I remembered. which is several months before your todays claim a PSC trip where two or so people came up to you and said gee we have the goods on bajadean for you. So now you were anonymously approached on two different occasions with information about me. Holly crap lightning does strike twice in one location, what an amazing coincidence. or not...

GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja Dean. I don't doubt your intelligence, but I dislike the way you flaunt it.

I am at a loss to understand some of your charges. Do I own this forum? Where on earth did that notion spring from? Do I want to prevent you from fearlessly speaking out? It is a matter of indifference to me! Have I colluded with others to have it in for you? You've entered the realms of fantasy there my friend.

The truth is simple. I am basically a conservative with a small c, and I do not, as far as I am aware, carry any great chips on my shoulder. (Too old, too worn out from my ex job to care, nowadays.)

Consequently, I mostly avoid ploughing a way through your endless tiresome, tedious, and turgid diatribes - life is now too short to clutter it with all that.

What you choose to make of my position is your affair, so feel free to express it. But do NOT assign positions to me that I do not hold!
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

RR Above is a post in dec 2013 on this thread, that I made after you had already claimed to me or I would not have posted this that you got the information on me from a friend from the campground as I remembered. which is several months before your todays claim a PSC trip where two or so people came up to you and said gee we have the goods on bajadean for you. So now you were anonymously approached on two different occasions with information about me. Holly crap lightning does strike twice in one location, what an amazing coincidence. or not...

Key statement; "as I remembered"........which seems to be your disconnect between reality and your strange fantasy of being stalked. I already responded to your queries when you original made your wager that was followed by your insincere apology. Get over it, you're wrong, and couldn't be more wrong, and your conclusion is likely a product of your hateful prejudiced political bigotry.

You know, you could have just answered the questions I posed but instead......this Rolling Eyes your usual diatribe of paranoia, gloating, angry rebutals and accusations of my lack of math logic, racism, stalking, .....and best of all...the inability to fix your Baja plumbing Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

Key statement; "as I remembered"........which seems to be your disconnect between reality and your strange fantasy of being stalked. I already responded to your queries when you original made your wager that was followed by your insincere apology. Get over it, you're wrong, and couldn't be more wrong, and your conclusion is likely a product of your hateful prejudiced political bigotry.

You know, you could have just answered the questions I posed but instead......this Rolling Eyes your usual diatribe of paranoia, gloating, angry rebutals and accusations of my lack of math logic, racism, stalking, .....and best of all...the inability to fix your Baja plumbing Laughing

again it is a fact you said you could care less, yet you have gone and gathered information on me though you claim people on numerous occasions have just come forward to give you information out of the blue. again so amazing... As I believe it to be stalking and harassment. Again why would someone go and give you information on a person that clearly is not your friend? Well what is that motive. I profiled you very accurately as a threat. Again you have been as I call it stalking me, by gathering information about me. And as I said I believe you are using this information to threaten, intimidate and harass me.

If you do not believe so I can make the same offer to you that I made, we can go to a nearby city and get a unbiased opinion from an independent thinker, I have no issue with using a priest. If he agrees you are wrong you never post again on Iwind, if he says you have a right to stalk then I never post here again. Very simple and we both make a donation to that church.

I have answered that question many times in this thread.. And yes I believe your actions from your very first post on this thread are racist. In fact it was that post and your follow up to it drew me to reply my first time about page 4 or 5 directly to you after all the people had posted the other things about you. on this thread... So yes I do believe you are a racist. Are you close to a David Duke, not at all even in the same leauge... night and day difference. Would I even ever have a lunch with a David Duke absolutely not, would I have a lunch with you because you are not at the level of a David Duke yes if you had not been what I consider stalking me. But that activity I believe to be stalking is another issue completely and a tactic that is to me related to the right wing extremists.. Believe it or not not all racists have the confederate flag on their front lawn and go to SS ralleys wearing white hoods and are as severe as a David Duke, happily you do not make it to that level. Again I believe there a are a few right wingers on this forum that are racists from their posts to argue without facts that racism does not exist in the USA and should not be put front page every day.

It has hit me since we are on the subject, seems there may be a deeper issue here why you do pro-claim you are not racist by your words which is fine, by any chance do you have some blood relatives in you past that were part of the Nazi party or similar? As we know racism is a learned behavior, and some/many do break the cycle..

again arguing that the person posting on a real huge problem in the USA of racism is really in your opinion the real hater again is the most stupid irresponsible argument I have ever heard, again you just do not concieve how severe that racism is in the USA though you're the one professing to be a canadian know it all about racism in the usa and a person who brings it up in the USA is the hater. again you are a friggem moron. Racism is severe and serious and should be brought up every day till it is gone.

again Mac says I can not quote him but he also does not own this forum so I can quote him as it is in context. He replied you, your first post accurately.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 126, 127, 128 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 127 of 457

Jump to: