myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Baja Dean

Do not quote me out of context either, please. I would not even have noticed you used an old post of mine had I not seen GT's response. I enjoy reading his posts. Your's not so much...so, I haven't paid any attention for quite a while. My comment was NOT an admonishment of RR. Probably will sail with him someday...In front of your house! Sail or kite there often...not stalking you! Rolling Eyes

BTW...THIS IS NOT TROLLING. Trolling would imply I desired a response. I do not. So, I may not even read it.

trolling... so you believe or are now saying you are an expert in what a troll desires. interesting...

was not out of context either, this was in the first pages before I even posted in this thread.......... so again just read the first 3 pages as I said in the posts where I took it from.

I do read your posts if in the same thread I am posting and do not see anything enlightening about them either. Short on facts, but did like your posting style that is not aggressive till now..

Maybe you are the one he said he was getting his so called inside information from to do his what I consider stalking and harassment? If you were the one sharing the information with him for what reason would that be? to do me harm harass, threaten? please feel free chime in. If you were, are you interested in settling it in a respectable manner down here when you arrive? We can ask a LaPaz priest to mediate and see who was in the right and wrong. The loser never posts on windsurf again and put in a agreed on public apology before leaving.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Baja--I share the above concerns about quoting me out of context, overreaction and so forth. RR has consistently posted thoughtful comments about the insanity of America's obsession with guns and integrity in business. He is far more thoughtful and careful than the run-of-the mill reposting of talk radio nonsense that represents commentary by the right. His most visible flaw is his inability to ignore you when you go off the deep end.

Mac as I said about you before I really do not care what you think when you support trolling and such. You are part of the problem of enabling trollers. For that I believe you are part of the problem as I have told you before.

The right wing have perfected it with racists and mcveigh, doctor shooters et al. You are from what I have seen doing the same.

As far as your concern well too bad. Take it to the circular file where it belongs. again anyone can read the first 3-5 pages and come to their own conclusions. It was very heated before I arrived.

swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean, in the past I have offered you some advice about being too quick to show your teeth and getting carried away. I think all of us here can be accused to trying to push other folks buttons at times. However, in the scheme of things, it's important not to go off the top. When it comes to reinerehlers, you've gone a bit too far, and it's not surprising that you are being called out for it. I think you need to quit feeding this hate you're brewing, because it's not healthy. It's definitely not bringing out the best you can offer.
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand ... where does RR get those drones you can remote control from Canada to hover in Baja?
Can I use it to follow my first wife who constantly world travels and drive her crazy with cheerful messages outside the window of her hotel room?
How much fuel does it have? My second ex wife lives in Denver....
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

Maybe you are the one he said he was getting his so called inside information from to do his what I consider stalking and harassment? If you were the one sharing the information with him for what reason would that be? to do me harm harass, threaten? please feel free chime in. If you were, are you interested in settling it in a respectable manner down here when you arrive? We can ask a LaPaz priest to mediate and see who was in the right and wrong. The loser never posts on windsurf again and put in a agreed on public apology before leaving.

I would like to make this perfectly clear. Coboardhead is not sharing information with me, and no one is stalking, harassing, or threatening you.

bajaDean wrote:

I do read your posts if in the same thread I am posting and do not see anything enlightening about them either. Short on facts, but did like your posting style that is not aggressive till now..

I would like to make another thing perfectly clear. The statement above is strictly YOUR opinion and I'm pretty sure many here would agree with me that they quite enjoy Coboardhead's input, and I find you insinuating his posting style has somehow "now" become aggressive is insulting and totally uncalled for. His style is anything but that.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bite me RR...I can speak for myself
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

Mac as I said about you before I really do not care what you think when you support trolling and such. You are part of the problem of enabling trollers. For that I believe you are part of the problem as I have told you before.

The right wing have perfected it with racists and mcveigh, doctor shooters et al. You are from what I have seen doing the same.

As far as your concern well too bad. Take it to the circular file where it belongs. again anyone can read the first 3-5 pages and come to their own conclusions. It was very heated before I arrived.

Are you for real? Mac's an enabler? HUH! New here, are you? I asked you earlier, "I stated there wasn't racism in the US?" to which you responded with some tangential response about trolling a thread equaling being a racist. Please provide a specific example of my racism other than your twisted assumption. Can you do that?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I think you need to quit feeding this hate you're brewing, because it's not healthy. It's definitely not bringing out the best you can offer.

Exactly!!!!! His noted hatred resembles those who's hatred he so despises. That has been my point in some of the other threads. I may have coined the phrase "political hatred" which is how I see his approach - hateful. He seems to assume that a "conservative" is automatically a racist or racist supporter, stupid, uneducated, against equality, violent / Mcveigh......etc, etc. etc. is, in my opinion, just plain ignorant hateful prejudice.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

I would like to make this perfectly clear. Coboardhead is not sharing information with me, and no one is stalking, harassing, or threatening you.

bajaDean wrote:

I would like to make another thing perfectly clear. The statement above is strictly YOUR opinion and I'm pretty sure many here would agree with me that they quite enjoy Coboardhead's input, and I find you insinuating his posting style has somehow "now" become aggressive is insulting and totally uncalled for. His style is anything but that.

Ok, maybe you would like to disclose who(could be plural) it is that you as you claimed came forward to you to give information about me to you.

Again as I said there is nothing I have ever done ever to even joke about harming a person. You to me lied when you said you did not have information about me, as I showed above your exact words, yet we later found out that was in my book a blatant deceitful trolling lie. To me joking about harming a person in any manner is to be taken very seriously in a political forum. I believe it should be taken very seriously and it is in my reading the exact definition of stalking/harassment.

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I'm pretty sure many here would agree with me that they quite enjoy Coboardhead's input, and I find you insinuating his posting style has somehow "now" become aggressive is insulting and totally uncalled for. His style is anything but that.

coboardhead wrote:
Bite me RR...I can speak for myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 126 of 457

Jump to: