myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google has the answer to religion....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6MqvaaeqLU#t=374
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burka clad witch gets the book thrown at her. These should be banned from public IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENN8oSmqbZo#t=234
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police officer shot tonight in Ferguson. I understand that the cops will be rioting for the next 10 days..... Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that Bard and mrgybe have bought George Zimmerman a ticket to Ferguson...
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I understand that Bard and mrgybe have bought George Zimmerman a ticket to Ferguson...

We just signed him up for "neighborhood watch" in Berkeley.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Baja, the punk knew he was guilty. It didn't matter if the cop thought he was.

here was the conversation:

bajaDean wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
Mac if you'd followed my prior remarks, I am not a supporter of the war on drugs. I tend to lean toward Rand Paul on this. I do however believe life long use of marijuana is very dangerous to individuals.

With regard to Baja's wild protestations, I never said the cop knew or didn't know. BUT THE PUNK KNEW. This would have changed the way he reacted to an innocent cop just asking him questions.

If you knew you'd just robbed a store you'd react differently than if you were innocent, right? That is a pretty good explanation of why he beat the shit out of the cop.

as far as you belief that is fine. You have your right to beliefs. But who cares about your or my beliefs. You are welcome to educate us to some facts that support it. Some people believe their is a tooth fairy too.

As far as the so called punk who was going to go to college. I will buy into your profile a bit. So Can you site examples to back your claim that a person who had smoked Pot was more violent than others. And can you cite examples where a shoplifting person with no priors has ever been unsafe to society that needed to be killed. ever if those numbers can be shown I will buy into at least your premise. But will not buy into an unlawful harassment (jaywalking), or a shooting with hands up or fleeing for the same.

again can you cite me the facts were an officer should be killing jay walkers? How many times has that ever happened and is ok to be killing jay walkers? Have jay walkers ever presented a threat to any officer in the history of the world. Even if the jay walker just committed shoplifting. Again show me the facts not your opinion. We have your opinion already, now what we are looking for is reality. IE the real world.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

Cool! I put the house on the market and I'm moving to Hood River and opening shop. Where do I go for the free stuff?

OR

Maybe I'll do it backwards and move to Baja....right next to my good buddy, though his house has probably blown away now.

troll post as usual to start a fight.............

and once again you are a sick individual. see, even in your so called profession you are so stupid here aren't you. Even with your stalking/gathering information with your little backstabbing children of friends who supposedly give you the scoop. IE the little tattle tales who can not post on this forum to show my debates with you are somehow wrong about the subjects, again they can get online with facts and support their cases, but no they are little babies and can not be adults and debate... Again because I can not be proven wrong about the subjects that you enlist little wimps to try to harm/gather information without my permission on me personally. I do believe that is stalking... Again that is all you got because you can not debate a subject. Again you are as I profiled and you have proved it again and again with your off subject serial compulsive trolling...

Well the buildings I built and designed as permanent structures suffered no damage you ignorant layman. Ya my bamboo changing room has some rebuild work but that was root caused by the termites anyway. It handled hurricane John with much stronger winds 8 or so years ago before the termites feasted.

Hey little troll do you build what we call stick homes? how do you think your stick homes you build would handle 100 plus mph sustained winds with gusts above that?

Hey what do you put on a roof some covered plywood with shingles?? some pictures and spec sheets please of these quality things you build up there that can handle cat 3 hurricanes..

keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New voters registering was once a good thing until the GOP decided they are only OK if they are Republicans

"Approximately 3,300 citizens in the town of 21,000 registered to vote after Brown’s death, totaling two-thirds of new voters in St. Louis County. Currently, 5 of 6 Ferguson council members are white, but roughly 70 percent of the city’s population is black. And Ferguson’s mayor is white Republican James Knowles.

Recent voter registration is due, in large part, to community efforts to boost civic engagement. Organizations like the NAACP and League of Women Voters, in addition to sororities and fraternities, are actively involved in registering the city’s residents. Other community members are handing out registration cards for voters to mail them in.

But some are not pleased with the surge of registered voters. In August, Matt Wills, the executive director of Missouri’s Republican Party, denounced protesters’ voter registration efforts, saying, “If that’s not fanning the political flames, I don’t know what is. I think it’s not only disgusting but completely inappropriate....
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a good thing. The residents will get the black police force and the black politicians that they want. They will then find out how difficult it is (no matter who runs the city) to keep it honest.

PS, I'm not hearing that the R's obstructed the process in any way. In fact, other than showing ID, how have they obstructed? Because one guy thought the registration push was in bad taste, they obstructed? I'd be willing to bet that even more blacks registered because of that comment.
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obstructing the vote is widespread and this GOP head guy is weighing in on his ideas about voting.
He thinks blacks registering is disgusting and inappropriate.

You make a good point, too. That GOP program to keep blacks and poor whites from voting has brought a lot of new voters into the game, esp. young whites who oppose that GOP program for patriotic reasons.

It has been named as an important factor in Romneys loss to Obama, along with Romney mentioning that he doesn't represent all Americans, just those who pay Fed. income tax.
Dems don't often win elections, instead the GOP often does things Americans, both libs and conservatives, find offensive during the campaign.

along with ID, they are shortening hours, making registration harder, throwing out voters with a typo in their paperwork, grilling voters illegality about their personal lives, and openly discussing their intentions to suppress the vote in Florida.
There is nothing more anti American than that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 107 of 457

Jump to: