myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I could tell Ted Cruz birth Certificate is forged, photo-sho
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're post was cut-off. You were about to mention what she achieved as a Senator and as Secretary of State. I think she is smart, she is certainly hard nosed, but how can you possibly conclude she is a sound decision maker after the debacles in the ME? As for integrity, hmmm.

If she runs, she may well win. People in this country have incredibly short memories. Those that don't will clearly recall how sick the country was of the sleazy Clintons in the White House. Their tenure was riddled with scandal and their departure was fittingly squalid, with valuables purloined, with their staff vandalizing the White House, and with Slick Willy doing everything he could to upstage the incoming President, rather than leaving quietly and with good grace. I for one, view he prospect of these two back in the White House with dismay. Surely we can do better.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that everyone here is surprised that mrgybe only quoted a part of the story. He is soooo devoted to credible sources, eh? The rest of the story:

Quote:
In a statement released Monday, Clinton’s transition office said every item they accepted was identified by the White House gift office as a present to them. They said none of the gifts taken was on a curator’s list of official White House property.

“Gifts did not leave the White House without the approval of the White House usher’s and curator’s offices,” the statement said. “Of course, if the White House now determines that a cataloging error occurred, ... any item in question will be returned
.”

A better source than Junk science--so let's take it out of context. Tiresome but unrelenting in hating all things to the left of Attila the Hun.
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
I for one, view he prospect of these two back in the White House with dismay. Surely we can do better.

Yes. How about a Nixon/Palin ticket?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, now I see.......the statement from Clinton's staff explains it all! They returned/ paid back $114,000 in an act of unselfish generosity. What a heartwarming story.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When caught spinning and using half truths, you can count on him to double down and say nasty things. I'm sure that Hillary and Bill spent a great deal of time on selecting gifts and vetting the difference between gifts to the White House and gifts to the Clintons--and pushed the envelope until they got caught--which is the right wing narrative. Nothing else to do when moving out of a big mansion to smaller digs, and looking for jobs. Not that I think that the Clintons were paragons of virtue--by all accounts Obama is a man of much greater integrity. The point is the right will attack anyone to the left of them with lies--from RINO's in their party to Obama and the Clintons, regardless of their personal integrity or judgment.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
mrgybe wrote:
I for one, view he prospect of these two back in the White House with dismay. Surely we can do better.

Are you on a morphine drip?
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
isobars wrote:
mrgybe wrote:

Are you on a morphine drip?

Not until the 25th.
But isn't that arguably better than any Clinton on top or bottom of any ticket?
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gybe says the Clinton's 80% approval rating makes it clear to him that the country was sick of the sleazy Clinton's.
MRS Clinton is sleazy for what reason again?
We all can recall that the American people were happy when a dozen sleazy Top GOP leaders were exposed by the whores, strippers, and gay hookers they were dating during that time and thrown out of office.
They were Gybes heroes.

This is a perfect match to editing that quote in a sleazy fashion.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he didn't read my posts........or approve of a lack of civility! I can't keep up.
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting caught editing that quote to fake the conclusion makes you a lttle testy..
I began chatting with you again and you insulted me from the first moment.
Its the rude behavior that makes you look so bad.
Best you go back to being nasty to those who put up with it, so the folks here with manners can converse in peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: