myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Jibing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mogunn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has become another toxic wasteland courtesy of Mr. Fick.

Shocked

swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the talk about tens of thousands of posts coming from our character from the Great Northwest, I have to say that his current count on this thread is 30 posts. No one else comes close, and I'm not even counting inches of type per post. It's a pity that the greatest majority of it has nothing to do with helping beaglebuddy and his jibing dilemma.
Bendover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$? $\

Last edited by Bendover on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnl wrote:
You really should seek help. Like maybe TA "Typists anonymous", or maybe OA "Opinions Anonymous", or perhaps IKIAA "I Know It All Anonymous". Seriously all joking aside, this probably borders on absurdity.

And AGAIN you people insist on telling others how they should live their lives, including criticizing their choices. Is there no room at ALL in Obamaland for personal choices?
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
Isobars ... Please explain this post http://www.iWindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18230&highlight=powwow+weekend
Parts copied to here. Has any one ever said any thing worse about any one else any where on the iwindsurf forums as you did to WMP?
because he argued with you, called you a jerk, yousaid he was a convicted child molestor??!!!

Please explain! Tip (as you are so fond of giving tips) nothing any one else has ever said to you excuses you're behavior to WMP.

Easy, Bendover.
Once again: I try to write for the average reader and avoid explaining (too many times) everything I type. As I’ve explained, self-obvious lies like my child molestation comment are responses in kind to every 232nd earnest lie about me, posted explicitly to illustrate how stupid they look. It worked as intended, as it got your attention. In that thread alone, posted strictly to inform people considering driving any distance to sail Roosevelt, Pete told several*:
WMP wrote:

1. Doesn't sound like there's any safety issues involved here..... just your personal rant.
2. … criticizing another culture
3. Repeated #2.
4. Fact is, Mike was critical here of how the Native Americans conduct their annual pow wow celebrations.
5. We don't have the hostilities here on the west side of the Gorge that you folks have on the east end ... [because] everyone here has learned to get along.
6. … Seems much of the conflict on the east end of the Gorge is a direct result of your letters of complaint to authorities, Mike.
7. There haven't been any reports of damage
8. The Native Americans are ticked off at something at Roosevelt having to do with windsurfers. There's a few things we need more info about, that nobody here is talking about. I think they're ticked off at Mike for being such a jerk
9 (through 99?). you made the allegations, you launched the bombs. Fact is, throughtout your 4582 rants on this forum you've declared war with the Indians, the Railroads, the kiters, the Corps of Engineers and whoever else comes in the way of your crazy obsessive / compulsive disorder.
100. you take pleasure in creating lame threads that don't go anywhere and don't change anything...
101. you also whine and complain just to piss people off? Is this what you're here for?

* Pete and I are friends ... I presume ... now that we've met a few times. Besides, I defended him strongly when Wardog laid into him many years before we met (I'll defend anyone against unfair personal attacks just to illustrate how strongly I believe they do not belong here.) I know he understood that comment and its purpose. Besides, far worse has been said to me, ranging from Wardog's accusation that I attacked his wife (I don't think I've even BEEN in CA since the internet was invented) to mac's and slinky's death wishes.

Life's a bitch, isn't it? Smile
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars,

Recently, you inappropriately accused sailboard designer/builder Brian Hinde of Open Ocean of illegally and shameless taking the patented Campbell Brothers "Bonzer" concept and incorporating it in his Open Ocean Tri-fin boards.

Is this one of your "self-obvious lies"? What effect were you looking for when you introduced it out of thin air?
Bendover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@$#?

Last edited by Bendover on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
johnl wrote:
You really should seek help. Like maybe TA "Typists anonymous", or maybe OA "Opinions Anonymous", or perhaps IKIAA "I Know It All Anonymous". Seriously all joking aside, this probably borders on absurdity.

And AGAIN you people insist on telling others how they should live their lives, including criticizing their choices. Is there no room at ALL in Obamaland for personal choices?

Dude PLEASE get back on your meds. Or stop taking the illegal ones. Something is really messing you up. You quote me, THEN throw in a POLITICAL post in a nonpolitical message group linking me with Obamaland??? Are you stoned or stupid? If you read back you will see that I have NEVER sided with Obama or his minions. Please keep that straight.

BUT back to talking about jibing. I have thrown down a jibe video. PP has thrown down an jibe video, and you have said you have no video's of you.....

So lets look back into YOUR history.....
http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25755

to quote from YOU......

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2012 17:37 Post subject: Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not me. But my GoPro has lain on a shelf in its box for two years since I saw what its 170 degree wide angle lens does to big swell (shrinkage on steroids), so while the Wingman's 150 degrees would be an improvement, it may still depict serious $#!+ as mere doggy doo. The only impressive GoPro action shots I've seen were taken from a fellow sailor nearby so the viewer can compare the sailor's size to the terrain, not by any GoPro mounted on the subject's gear. Serious fisheyes get great shots of the rider's nostrils, footstrap screws, or harness lines, but virtually remove terrain and maneuvers from the equation altogether. So far, it comes down to which is more important ... width of view or fidelity ... and that varies with what's being photographed and where the camera is mounted and aimed.

So dude, you have a GoPro, find some way (you do have some engineering background right???) to mount it (I managed a clew mount with a few bungie cords) and show us your slashing jibes. PLEASE Put up, or STFU.....

I'm done until the video is out. I've wasted to much time playing tit for tat with you.....
mogunn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, there was a video posted on iWindsurf that showed Mike's windsurfing prowess in a less-than-stellar light. He cried and complained and public access to it was removed by its producer and Mike Fick, in this thread, has admitted to being a liar.
I think this combination vindicates everyone who he continues to vilify on this forum.

Thanks for all your tips in this thread.

GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed Mo.

It's clear that his flexible approach to both truth and reality has turned many people against him. This thread alone has significantly added to that number.

He's increasingly coming across as being desperate to convince not only others, but himself, that his lifestyle choice and hedonism has given him both happiness and contentment.

It doesn't compute. His bitter ranting and anger against us (and the world) belies any such claim!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 12 of 17

Jump to: