myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Brians Windsurfing moved out of position at Event Site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfarman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve for the post.

To those who don't know me, I am the owner of Cascade Kiteboarding. After receiving one of the top scores in a very thorough application process, I selected this spot (Brian's old spot) because it works best for my kite school. I don't play politics well; I just try to run a kiteboarding school where people get an awesome experience. Brian is just 2 spots over from me and he is still, and in my mind will continue to be, a great pillar and member of this community.

I invite you to stop by Cascade Kiteboarding and say hello. Don't be shy -- I'm nice. And please continue to stop by Brian's, say "hello-mon" and give him your support. We're all in the same 100 feet down at the Event Site. I believe it's not the location, but rather the quality of the windsurfing/kiteboarding/SUPping experience that people will take away from their time in Hood River.

Tonia Farman
Cascade Kiteboarding
mot-manhead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve its not right do whats right give it back show us what or who you are
johnl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mot-manhead wrote:
Steve its not right do whats right give it back show us what or who you are

Why are you telling Steve (Big Winds) this? Did you read his post? Big Winds is in the same spot they have been. "Brian's Spot" was chosen by a different company (sorry can't remember the name off hand, go back and read the post if it is important to you) because they were scored higher by the Port of Hood River. If you have a beef talk to the Port of Hood River. Why people would slam Big Winds without any knowledge of the procedure that the Port implemented is beyond me.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: