myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Watch out for mad, dangerous kiter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpionfish

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars style is unque. However the description of the guy was detailed. And it is a good warning. So I'm glad for that. Remember this guy's identity wasn't verified yet. I see things I find objectionable/unreasonable in isobars writing. Some do. I might be offended if I kited or was Canadian. I'm more or less a liberal windsurfer who isn't always right.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His identity has been verified by his acquaintances (they made it clear they were NOT his friends) and by the police.

I hope to heck many ARE offended by much of my writing in the political threads. Anyone offended or hurt by facts or well-justified opinions relevant to their overt chosen behavior NEED to see how egregious it is, in the hopes it will change.

This thread, though, is purely functional and objective, with no political, national, gear-related, or any other aspersions cast or implied. Benito is a dangerous ass who must be stopped, deported, and/or imprisoned before he injures or kills someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: