myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Cleveland Windsurfing - Edgewater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmurman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Cleveland Windsurfing - Edgewater Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I just thought I would post that I had a pretty good session at Edgewater Park today in Cleveland. I never see any posts on here from Clevelanders or any Ohioans for that matter. Figured I would start posting when I go out just to see if it gets any discussion going. I know there is a pretty good number of sailors here but as far as I know there isn't really any community. I am in desperate need of new (or atleast newer) gear and want to buy used but I don't like buying online without seeing it. Right now I am using 350 liter Mistral longboard from the 90s and a 7,5 Windwing sail that I found in my Dad's garage. Not sure of the exact vintage but it has to be from the 80s. Completely blown out and delaminated. No matter how hard its blowing I have a hard time getting powered up. I used to think I just sucked at sailing but over Christmas I went to Vietnam and rented and it turns out using modern gear makes a world of difference! I was actually pretty decent.

Any Clevelanders out there? It is supposed to be windy all weekend. I'm leaving my rig on top of the car. Going to go again tomorrow after work. Then F*ck Yo Dollar Tacos and Touche!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: