myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Is our country becoming a 3rd world nation?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso, I do not watch Fox news. Never. But I can read the tea leaves.

HOW DO WE STOP THIS? NO MORE ASYLUM FROM COUNTRIES THAT PROMOTE SHARIA LAW OR ISLAM. 30% of people in Islamic countries approve of bombing Americans. That means we have a 30% chance of letting a trouble maker into our country.

ALSO, IMPLEMENT A NO WELFARE, NO SCHOLARSHIP, NO HOUSING for immigrants. NONE, NADA, NEVER. However Pueno, if you want to open your home to an exchange student from Chechnya, you should do it.

WE HAVE AMERICANS OF EVERY ETHNICITY WHO DESERVE SCHOLARSHIPS MORE THAN ANY FOREIGNER.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

HOW DO WE STOP THIS? NO MORE ASYLUM FROM COUNTRIES THAT PROMOTE SHARIA LAW OR ISLAM. 30% of people in Islamic countries approve of bombing Americans. That means we have a 30% chance of letting a trouble maker into our country.

ALSO, IMPLEMENT A NO WELFARE, NO SCHOLARSHIP, NO HOUSING for immigrants. NONE, NADA, NEVER. However Pueno, if you want to open your home to an exchange student from Chechnya, you should do it.

You're a fool if you think that will stop the hatred and violence toward Americans. Hell, just look at the hatred from a few rabid right crazies on this forum.

stevenbard wrote:

WE HAVE AMERICANS OF EVERY ETHNICITY WHO DESERVE SCHOLARSHIPS MORE THAN ANY FOREIGNER.

On that, we may agree. We should take care of our own first.
feuser

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came to the US with a student visa and scholarship.

I guess I should not be here.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but you're just a verbal bomber. (And then only against those who deserve it. Laughing)
feuser

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

HOW DO WE STOP THIS? NO MORE ASYLUM FROM COUNTRIES THAT PROMOTE SHARIA LAW OR ISLAM.

So we grant asylum from what? Bad food? To the British only?

Perhaps you're not thinking this through, Bard.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
isobars

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
I do not watch Fox news. Never.

If you tried it for a while and judged for yourself, you'd be amazed how incredibly biased, blinded (by their self-admitted 95% Democrat party affiliation, and blinding (because they almost always present only one side) almost every other broadcast or cable news source is. Don't take the lying (literally, by the hundreds) demonizers at their word about Fox.

Example: so far the only people I've seen taking Holder's side on using the FISA to root out government security leaks (LONG overdue, IMO) are me, then OReilly that evening. And I'm not sure which I've seen him do more ... defend Obama or pound Bush and Rumsfeld. Certainly years of both.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather smoke crack..
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser wrote:
I came to the US with a student visa and scholarship.

I guess I should not be here.

Ah...I PAID FOR MY OWN COLLEGE. YOU COULD HAVE TOO. I'm glad you made it, but the reality is there are plenty of Americans who deserved your scholarship money.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's rich that folks that prefer Fox News think that they're getting balanced and unbiased news reporting and commentary. In reality, they're quite happy watching Fox News because it caters to their political and social prejudices. Do you think Fox would ever present any positive reporting and commentary about the Obama Administration's goals and strategies, or possibly the liberal positions of the Democrats in Congress? Have they ever shown strong support for the ACA? When it comes down to government policies and decisions that affect the oil industry, who do they support? Similarly, what's their stance on managing our gun violence problem. Would they support passage of gun control measures in defiance of the NRA?

Just some simple questions at the crossroads of news reporting and commentary. Is a decision to watch Fox News really about wanting fair and balanced information? I don't think so. All we have to do is look at isobars and his distorted view of the world. Does anyone think that he could be happy watching the PBS News Hour?
isobars

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
I'd rather smoke crack..

And so another malleable victim lets the far left decide for him what to do. Like millions of Canucks when Fox was finally allowed into Canada years after Al Jazeera was, some day you'll try it for yourself, slap yourself on the forehead, curse your lying left wing puppetmasters, and say, "I couldda had a V8 all these years!".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: