myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone surprised that the apologist for the carbon industry posted on a different thread to gloat? Such a mature individual:

Quote:
One Year Later, Exxon Bests Apple as World's Biggest Company
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323539804578264024260588396.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

A mere four months ago, a poster here warned that Apple stock should be treated with great caution and that Asian companies would muscle in on their action. That was 37% ago. Hope you listened despite your scorn at the time. I think I'll have a Dos Equis.

And I'm positive that there is as much innovation feeding the world's addiction to oil as the addiction to cell phones, eh?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW. 3 out of 4 presidential assasins were in their 20's. Most mass killings are done by guys in their 20's.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In our twenties we fought with fists and mass murders were done with hunting rifles or pistols with a handful of victims, not a whole class of kids.
Assault rifles are the overwhelming weapon of choice for soldiers and mass murderers these days.
Pistols can be justified. Miltary hardware in the hands of 20 year old guys has proven its usefulness to psychos.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question still stands. Unless you can back up that accusation with some facts, it looks just like the thousands of similar baseless character assassinations here you appear to be mindlessly mimicking.
isobars wrote:
slinky wrote:
I've pretty much given up on trying to have a rational discussion with the fellow.

Please point out where I have deviated from your attempts.

And about your insomnia ... that can be life threatening. Sleep deprivation is the official cause of the Exxon Valdeez crash and the primary human contributor to the Challenger disaster. Mine got to the point I could not function; I was getting only an hour of sleep a day, leading to frequent blackouts. I could not drive, read ... couldn't even carry on a conversation. Fortunately, that level lasted only a week or so, as people actually die of insomnia of that intensity. I still have a difficult time reading or driving for a solid hour, both of which I can do all day if I'm getting consistent sleep. I hope that if yours is chronic, you're getting it treated by sleep experts, not just the CPAP peddlers which so commonly pass themselves off as sleep physicians. The only real solution to most forms of chronic primary insomnia is months of cognitive behavior therapy focused expressly on the mechanics of insomnia; drugs are a short-term bandaid.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My question still stands. Unless you can back up that accusation with some facts, it looks just like the thousands of similar baseless character assassinations here you appear to be mindlessly mimicking."

All you have to do is get under his skin a few more times, and he will be forced to put you on his killfile list. After that, he has no choice but to ignore you, and then you are virtually free from being an addressee of his posts.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And OUR question still stands!

Back up your accusation against Pueno, Keycocker, and others, or retract it and apologise!

We are STILL waiting.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
And OUR question still stands!

Back up your accusation against Pueno, Keycocker, and others, or retract it and apologise!

We are STILL waiting.

Mikey? Apologize?

Ha!

He'd sooner give up his free government cash handout while complaining about others receiving their deserved payments.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Pueno, but it is his sheer hypocrisy that 'gets my goat!' Calling out others, when HE is a prime offender.

Notice how he ignored calls to answer, waited until he could pretend everyone had forgotten his accusation against others, then went back on the attack against somebody else. The mark of a bully.

THAT'S why I mention it!
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is absolutely beyond belief. After accusing others of "character assasination and " hate filled vitriol against such people as pueno ,keycocker etc. Isobars goes on to state:

"A newspaper article in upstate NY. published a list of handgun permit owners names and addresses. AS PAYBACK I would publish a list of the valuable contents of the newspaper editors home's artwork gold autos rifles CHILDREN blah blah ............ Anything of value to DRUG CRAZED THIEVES... IT'S ONLY FAIR AFTER ALL."

Children?............ This really struck a nerve

You are the most disgusting vile and vicious person here without a doubt .

I notice your interests include truth and sanity, and you status regarding employment as "no thanks". Truth? you are sick .sane ? I don't think so.

If anyone has assassinated you character it is YOU.

Drop Dead.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man really needs attention of any kind. Annoying people is better than sitting silent in front of the window looking out at a grey future.
I slide past his posts without even glancing at the content. He doesn't exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 49 of 331

Jump to: