myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
jpbassking wrote:
Going to the gun show in Ventura over the weekend. Anybody want me to pick them up anything while I'm there?

I'll take an M4, Glock, AR-15, and a large fries.

I'd like a Benelli M4 Shotgun and 10 bee hives. Now that would be fun!! Rolling Eyes
FarLeft

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
When he initiated this thread, FarLeft wrote:
Genuinely interested in hearing everyone's responses, reactions, opinions, and emotions.

But he revealed his true colors when he wrote:
IT'S THE FRINGE MORONS LIKE YOU AND THAT DOUCHE-BAG THAT GIVE THE OTHER 99% OF RESPONSIBLE GUN NUTS A BAD NAME!!!

He's obviously one of the imbalanced loons I've killfiled, and it shows. That's OK; the killfile magazine has an infinite capacity.

That's your come-back? You're just going to roll over and give up, you wussy? Get some rest and have another crack at it tomorrow. I'm confident you can do better.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your confidence is probably misplaced Far Left.

When people call Fick out for lying, (for example, the recent charge he made against Pueno, Keycocker, and others, and the demand to either back it up or retract, and apologise) and he's cornered, he retreats behind his fortress 'killfile', IGNORES, and pretends he has no idea what anybody is talking about.

He chose to lose his credibility and be seen as the forum fool, and now he's stuck with it!
feuser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I frankly don't understand how every conversation ends up being about Fick. Isn't this thread about gun nuts? Oh, I see. Nevermind....

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

florian, wouldn't you agree that by now we've already offered our personal opinions about gun control? I have no doubts at all about where we all effectively stand on an issue that we can't truly affect or concert ourselves.

Regarding isobars, his goal is always about turning any thread into a "me" game, and it's not any different on the windsurfing side of the forum. It really doesn't matter whether he attracts disdain from most here, because I think that he revels in it for some sick reason. It gives him a chance to get ugly and play the victim card endlessly. He's so predictable. He's like the rude teenage punk that gets more problematic in his search for attention, any kind of attention. He would like to think that his killfile charade reflects his superiority and control, but in reality it proves what a weak miserable character that he is. G.T.'s right, he's lost all respect and credibility, and has ended up cornered in a dark box of his own choosing. How can anyone have any respect for a sad sack that can't stand up to the challenges of debate and take the heat from others, particularly given his ridiculous rants here?
feuser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:

Regarding isobars, his goal is always about turning any thread into a "me" game, and it's not any different on the windsurfing side of the forum.

I am just saying that he's getting a lot of help from everyone here putting himself into the limelight, although I am guilty of doing that myself, at times, I admit.

Ironically, this might be the only thread where this is appropriate, since he so perfectly illustrates the problem.

Nothing further.

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, can you please just killfile eveybody here so we can have an actual conversation without having to deal with your Fick centered posts? We know you look at all the posts anyway, so you can pretend to have your fingers in your ears while the actual work can continue without you.

Thanks for the consideration
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wuz in a huge home and ranch department store today which sells everything from tack to Under Armor to blueberry muffins to guns. A customer in the gun dept was inquiring about semi-automatic pistols (that's not redundant in this state, whose laws call all handguns "pistols" for brevity). The "gun clerk" behind the counter ... one of about 6 to 8 of them, all extremely knowledgeable ... said "The best pistol we carry is yadayadayada. We normally stock about 400 of them. We're fresh out."

Ya threaten to tell us we can't buy them, and that's what happens. Ditto ammo; neither stores nor online sources can keep the popular stuff in stock.

I can just see the next clown who steps up in front of a theater, or in a Denny's, or in a mall and pulls out an AR-15 with a 50-round mag hanging from it a few months from now; he's gonna go down in a hail of lead before he can get off three shots ... probably with everybody in the next room behind him but at least he and his insane clones will begin to get the picture.

BTW ... that "best pistol" above, the one test fired for 20,000 rounds without a hitch? It says right on the case in big bold letters, "Illegal in California". I guess only the crooks can carry them out there, as no one's making any concerted effort to take theirs away from them, they couldn't care less about Jerry's laws, and the Senate's not likely to do much because the NRA funds their elections.

DUCK, you suckers! Yer on yer own. Cool
windoggi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Ya threaten to tell us we can't buy them, and that's what happens. Ditto ammo; neither stores nor online sources can keep the popular stuff in stock.

How does it feel to be suckered by the gun industry and their pitchmen? They sure know how the paranoid mind works. A fool and his money...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars, one of the most important things they teach in a hunter safety course is that you need to be humble and respectful around non hunters/shooters. You might want to refer to the "Rifleman" as it pertains to your demeanor regarding guns.

And furthermore, if some guy opens up with a 50 round magazine, he'd get all 50 rounds off before you pulled your pea shooter out of your pants.

I do not believe that we need our rights taken away. However, they shouldn't let angry, schizophrenic, drug using, 18 year olds buy or use assault type weapons. I do believe that a 40 year old, with no criminal or mental issues should. There is a big difference. The right, as in all of our constitutional rights should be respected and revered or we are not worthy of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 31 of 331

Jump to: