myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 282, 283, 284 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guns are always needed in lieu of courage or as a response to sexual insecurity.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-04-guns-cross-border-crimes-states-lax.html
Quote:

Opponents of gun control have frequently pointed to high rates of gun violence in cities such as Chicago to argue that strong state gun control laws are not effective.

But guns used in states with stricter gun laws typically flow from states with weaker laws, according to a new study from Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) researchers.

The study, published in the Journal of Urban Health, found the majority of crime guns used in Illinois, Massachusetts, and New Jersey come from other states, while several other states see nearly all of their crime guns purchased in-state. The researchers also found that wait periods, permit requirements, bans on guns for people with histories of a violent misdemeanor, and relinquishment of guns by people convicted of a violent misdemeanor could together decrease a state's in-state crime guns by 13.7 percent.

"This study shows that strong firearm laws are effective in reducing access to guns for potential use in crimes in a state," says study co-author Michael Siegel, professor of community health sciences at BUSPH. "It may be that higher rates of gun violence in some states with strong firearm laws may be not because they have strong laws, but because their neighboring states have weak laws."

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another serial killer rapist is caught... apparently a gun lover

https://www.yahoo.com/news/genealogy-websites-helped-lead-investigators-golden-state-killer-001730774.html

Genealogy websites help California police find Golden State Killer suspect

https://www.reddit.com/r/EARONS/comments/8ewi7y/joseph_james_deangelos_brotherinlaw_recalled_him/

Quote:
who was into guns and ammunition as a hobby
daaaaa
a vet
a policeman

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police officer? Hmm, good reason that our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Police officer? Hmm, good reason that our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms.
ya did these some 50-100 victims any good....

what about 95% plus gun fanatics are right-wingers.

hmmm about what 80-90 percent of policemen are right-wingers. especially where he was located even higher?

about what percent of Vets are right wingers? 70-80% would be my guess, of officers it is 90%.

notice the trend...

techno900

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
hmmm about what 80-90 percent of policemen are right-wingers. especially where he was located even higher? about what percent of Vets are right wingers? 70-80% would be my guess, of officers it is 90%.

I thought you were a big advocate for vets? I guess only for the 20-30% of them that may be liberals. Cops? I guess you only support 10-20% of them.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
baja said:
Quote:
hmmm about what 80-90 percent of policemen are right-wingers. especially where he was located even higher? about what percent of Vets are right wingers? 70-80% would be my guess, of officers it is 90%.

I thought you were a big advocate for vets? I guess only for the 20-30% of them that may be liberals. Cops? I guess you only support 10-20% of them.

He also ignores the fact that millions use guns in self defense. Many lives are saved.

During WW2 the Japanese said they didn't invade America because of our 2nd Amendment.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
techno900 wrote:
baja said:
Quote:

He also ignores the fact that millions use guns in self defense. Many lives are saved.

During WW2 the Japanese said they didn't invade America because of our 2nd Amendment.

Not really a fact and some people tend to disagree with you. Sounds good to gun lovers though!

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/150227

NOT from Malibu, NOT a guru!!!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another lie re-posted by Malibu. How positively Trumpian. How positively moronic.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Yet another lie re-posted by Malibu. How positively Trumpian. How positively moronic.

So very true Mac!

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/misquoting-yamamoto/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 282, 283, 284 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 283 of 331

Jump to: