myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 226, 227, 228 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
I make a perfectly good suggestion and all you little cry babies do is attack the poster. Post some idea or why my concept will not work, vs going McVeigh/trump

You may want to reconsider your suggestion. If the police no longer have guns (except in their trunks), and the civilian population in the US have 270 million guns, I think the vast majority of police would quit their jobs - for sure, all those that walk a beat. Chaos would ensue.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
If the police no longer have guns (except in their trunks).

What do you call a U.S. cop (or a civilian) without a gun?

Why?

How does that bad guy see that unarmed cop or civilian?

And what is the result?

Why?

isobars

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shake my head at the naive idiots who demand that homeowners keep their (empty) guns locked in one location and the ammo locked in another.

There are better ways to keep your kids away from them and still protect your family.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I shake my head at the naive idiots who demand that homeowners keep their (empty) guns locked in one location and the ammo locked in another.

There are better ways to keep your kids away from them and still protect your family.

idiotiotic no logic,,,, if canada, australia, UK, Japan and so on can do it, are you saying americans are not as human as they?

techno900

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
idiotiotic no logic,,,, if canada, australia, UK, Japan and so on can do it, are you saying americans are not as human as they?

Gee, maybe 270 million reasons why it won't work here. Speaking about no logic! Please explain just how you would make it work if you were president, and remember, the other countries where guns were taken didn't have a constitution giving the right of gun ownership to its citizens.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
xxx said:
Quote:

Gee, maybe 270 million reasons why it won't work here. Speaking about no logic! Please explain just how you would make it work if you were president, and remember, the other countries where guns were taken didn't have a constitution giving the right of gun ownership to its citizens.

daaa change the constitution is one way..

second way, read the constitution as it was written, allow only those weapons at the time of its writing in peoples hands/homes. And all other must stay in armories like private gun clubs. Never to be removed except in times of war. Run under/by the NRA. If one gun is missing and used in any crime the people running the gun club go to jail a first offense 1 year, if used in any crime they serve same sentence as offender. Second offense 20 years minimum. and second offence officers of NRA also spend the same time in jail. Now who be tough on crime... hahaha Any citizen may request an accounting of all weapons.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
the other countries where guns were taken didn't have a constitution giving the right of gun ownership to its citizens.

"Other countries"? Screw "other countries"; most of them are irrelevant to U.S. gun issues for at least the 270,000,001 reasons you mention. Besides, I specified the U.S. in my gun comments (What do you call a U.S. cop (or a civilian) without a gun?)
jp5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my suggestion for the anti-gun crowd:

Put a large sign in front of your house that says....

NO GUNS HERE!
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or a large sign reading don't shoot me here asshole with a gun.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen so many people so afraid of inanimate objects. I'm surprised they ever get NEAR cars, water, or salt shakers. Yet millions of them SMOKE, eat trans fats, trust their doctors and nurses blindly, sit all day, and promote and tolerate carcinogenic visceral fat ... all MUCH greater killers than criminals with guns and all avoidable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 226, 227, 228 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 227 of 331

Jump to: