myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cites Alex Jones as a news source....SMH

"Video is pretty obvious and shows in real time what happened."

Got that right.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu is blind. The video starts after he tried to evade the roadblock and slid into a snow bank. It shows him getting out, walking, initially with his hands held wide apart, and then reaching towards his coat. He would be alive if he got down on his hands and knees and put his hands on the ground above his head.

It's not just science the right doesn't believe--it's their own eyes.

Last edited by mac on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's ask a simple question. If state troopers or the CHP blocked off the road, would you stop the car, remain seated and wait for officer(s) to inform you about the situation? That's what I would have done. I think that any sensible citizen would do that.

Leave it to a bunch of armed anti-government rebels to do something totally stupid and threatening. Didn't LeRoy indicate earlier that he wouldn't be taken alive? This is a guy that abandoned his large family for what? The guy was a militant right wing loser looking to die. The way that I look at it, he got what he wanted.
dllee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No CHP, and especially NO State Trooper, will ever inform the public as to exactly what is happenning. NEVER.
They are there to control the situation, and control mean's power, which comes from keeping the public UNinformed, but safe.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on LeeD, if it was you or me, they would tell you to turn around, or maybe, they just might let you through. True or not, they have an obligation to work with the public. If you've got nothing to worry about, no problem.
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not original, but - father's advice to a son: "what do you call a man with a gun and a badge? ... Sir"
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the bullets weren't flying when they were on the road? Watch again
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zirtaeb wrote:
No CHP, and especially NO State Trooper, will ever inform the public as to exactly what is happenning. NEVER.
They are there to control the situation, and control mean's power, which comes from keeping the public UNinformed, but safe.

while I do not completely disagree, that is why we like these cell phones with cameras.

The hard part of being a police officer is you get blinded by the day after day dealing with things that are never going to be fixable/controllable wife beaters, rapists, sickos, mentally ill, and people who are just going to be drug addicts and the capitalists who sell the drugs to them. To not be able to actually make a difference has to beat your willpower down that you just get complacent and sloppy forgetting there are good people vs assuming all are bad. Then you have the brotherhood bond that is so strong because you need to have your back protected too.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Hey ding dong, They were on their way to a sanctioned meeting with police. The car was being fired on while it was being driven on black ice with a roadblock on a blind curve. A number of bullets had hit the car before the roadblock. Video is pretty obvious and shows in real time what happened.

you rang,

by the way I do not take that as trolling... or insulting, just lively debate...

again they were fugitives of the law. all your claims there do not seem apparent, it appeared to me he sped up and had full control moving to the center of the road to allow him to try to get around to the inside, actually pretty good driving to head to the inside.. I could only hear a gun shot once they were stopped in the snow. But driving at a roadblock full speed , well to me they had the right to open fire when not slowing down. That one FBI agent looked like he was about a few feet away from where the car ended up stopping and could have been just as easily hit/killed.

swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So the bullets weren't flying when they were on the road? Watch again"

So let me get you straight, do you feel that the information coming from of the Oregon state police or the FBI is bogus? Instead, would you rather believe what you're hearing from the InfoWars website?

Why is it that InfoWars' take on things hugely focuses negatively on the FBI, when we all know that it was the Oregon state police were the folks on the ground at the roadblock? Why am I picking up the scent of BS coming from InfoWars' reporting? Don't you see what's happening?

Last edited by swchandler on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 209 of 331

Jump to: