myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Awe the poor little scary psycho cry baby has to resolve to hunkering down with his pathetic lies. Hey, I have a great idea, why don't you find the direct quote to what you claim I've said about the ADL, and I'll post the direct quotes where you brought up how your legal opponent turned up dismembered in a garbage bag, and I'll even kick in where you've boasted about how chummy you are with the Mexican police. You truly ARE one scary sick dude.

I'm guessing you won't because you're a great follower of Hitler's mantra about "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."-- problem is, nobody's believing it. They've all watched your puppet show too long to know what a proven paranoid liar you truly are.

awe the troll is back.

Of course I have friends that are Mexican police are you a racist who hates mexican police too. There jobs are very difficult, more so than any right winger like you can imagine.. Wow your hate is just everywhere.

Yep the mechanic I was suing in court here in Mexico as I said his arrogance as I noted is similar to yours. And yes his addiction caused him to apparently get him in the wrong circles and got chopped up. Your addiction to hate just eats you from the inside to be a compulsive serial troll.

Hey make any jokes about getting vans filled with fertilizer and coming to the usa to get at me... yes you a canadian transplant that is so funny to make jokes of that... Yes with your hate posts, your right wing religious fanaticism I do believe you are a threat. your so called sick jokes are also pathetic or showing some sickness.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sweet, piling on with more lies, and paranoia now. That Hitler guy must be a real hero of yours.

Hey, any time you want to start actually quoting me to prove I'm a racist with some actual facts, then please, be my guest. I keep waiting for some actual facts to back up your claims, but it seems you're so lazy or full of it, that you would rather stick with the lies.....so pathetic!

Back to you, Adolf.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
How sweet, piling on with more lies, and paranoia now. That Hitler guy must be a real hero of yours.

Hey, any time you want to start actually quoting me to prove I'm a racist with some actual facts, then please, be my guest. I keep waiting for some actual facts to back up your claims, but it seems you're so lazy or full of it, that you would rather stick with the lies.....so pathetic!

Back to you, Adolf.

you inferring at any level the Mexican police friends of mine like it is somehow negative to be "chummy" to them... inferring what about them? you do not know them at all and are derogatory to them... That to me seems racist specially with your other issues of a compulsive serial trolling, stalking and so on.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
That to me seems racist

Wow, that's a stretch, but not a surprise coming for a compulsive liar like yourself. You forgot, to add police-ist. Don't miss an opportunity to make further asinine assumptive accusations now.

baja-human wrote:
Next Mexico has a corruption that in many cases the police are in on the kidnappings.

Your chums, right?

Still waiting for you to quote me there spin doctor Adolf.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:
That to me seems racist

Wow, that's a stretch, but not a surprise coming for a compulsive liar like yourself. You forgot, to add police-ist. Don't miss an opportunity to make further asinine assumptive accusations now.

baja-human wrote:
Next Mexico has a corruption that in many cases the police are in on the kidnappings.

Your chums, right?

Still waiting for you to quote me there spin doctor Adolf.

hey compulsive serial troll stalker liar cry baby in chief. speaking of Adolf hows that mirror...

you are so friggen stupid it is amazing. as it started out I told you your math ability is so low that it is pathetic. and it is. You friggen moron, how many people have been kidnapped in baja sur in the last 10 years.

you little union hating crybaby... just a hater in general... hows that so called religion doing for ha... you are certainly a perfect example with your hate.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for those quotes there genius.

Got one to prove I hate unions? It's becoming painfully obvious you have nothing to prove I'm a racist. Hint: your twisted stretches are not proof, but just proof you're pathological.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
I'm still waiting for those quotes there genius.

Got one to prove I hate unions? It's becoming painfully obvious you have nothing to prove I'm a racist. Hint: your twisted stretches are not proof, but just proof you're pathological.

keep waiting it is been shown before little troll boy, up to any stalking lately? getting some more info on me so you can stalk me? you are one sick troll boy idiot...

yep your statement about the Mexicans is a good indicator... Poorly educated another good indicator... and you trolling pattern again because you are so stupid.

too funny about your hate of unions now, now denying it... way too funny... did you get a concussion recently pounding a nail with your head...

still hate educated people like one of your relatives who you laugh at because you make more money then him, and he has what PhD or similar... IE because you are??? hahahahah pathetic.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MURDER!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1fnPoMLCxo
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
MURDER!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1fnPoMLCxo

nope, the idiots tried to run a barricade endangering the lives of those present. then the idiots are known to be armed, known for using guns and saying they would not be taken alive clearly reached into his jacket. Any reasonable person would assume that after having hands up and going and clearly reaching down into the coat was going for his gun.

I can say now from what I saw here if on a jury the officer was in the right once he brought his hands down in a juick motion. Specially since these were armed idiots who said/inferred they would not be taken alive.

Though they did find a gun on him, even if it had not it was justifiable from the presentation the defenders made. Pretty bad when the defenders presentators show their own going for a gun.

All those in the car should be charged with murder if there was a single gun present.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ding dong, They were on their way to a sanctioned meeting with police. The car was being fired on while it was being driven on black ice with a roadblock on a blind curve. A number of bullets had hit the car before the roadblock. Video is pretty obvious and shows in real time what happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 208 of 331

Jump to: