myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Baja, our military can't even take Iraq back. The fact that our people are armed might have kept Bush and Obama from overstepping their authority. You never know.

There was a recent video posted on YouTube , where the Mexican police showed up to a kidnapping with full military weapons and saw the kidnappers also armed. They watched as a poor man was dragged out of his home and shot at point-blank range. Do you know what the police did? They got in their trucks and screeched out of there like a bunch of chickenshits . If that happened at my house my wife or son would've had the right to shoot back .

Of course in Mexico, you will receive a five-year prison sentence for owning a gun. That means that the drug and criminal cartels control Mexico because the right of the people to bear arms has been forfeited.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointster wrote:
My hope is that as the rate of gun ownership declines, having a gun will be seen as uncool, the province of pathetic, paranoid fetishists and Bambi-killing hicks, and people will donate the guns they inherit to museums as relics of a brutish bygone age, or send them to scrapyards to be melted down and made into plowshares.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/number-of-households-with-guns-on-the-decline-study-shows/

My most liberal friend (Phd in Philosophy) hunts elk...brought me some steaks a couple months ago.

Stereotyping comments such as yours move the needle back. This makes it more difficult to reach compromises. This would make you part of the problem...not part of the solution.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/02/02/watch-6-mexican-cops-run-from-gunmen-who-execute-man-in-front/

This could be us if we lose the right to bear arms.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Hey Baja, our military can't even take Iraq back. The fact that our people are armed might have kept Bush and Obama from overstepping their authority. You never know.

There was a recent video posted on YouTube , where the Mexican police showed up to a kidnapping with full military weapons and saw the kidnappers also armed. They watched as a poor man was dragged out of his home and shot at point-blank range. Do you know what the police did? They got in their trucks and screeched out of there like a bunch of chickenshits . If that happened at my house my wife or son would've had the right to shoot back .

Of course in Mexico, you will receive a five-year prison sentence for owning a gun. That means that the drug and criminal cartels control Mexico because the right of the people to bear arms has been forfeited.

wow talking about arguing two sides of a coin. hahahaha

First Iraq has lots major weapons and other countries supporting the insurgents with arms. No one is going to help you right wingers in the world. You are the most despised people in the world. Again Bush had only 5-10 countries in the world that had a positive rating of him. None of those would send you right wingers any weapons. so consider yourself extinct. Us liberals will not be needing or asking for weapons from the rest of the world as this is just your nightmare in your delusional mind. So there will be no weapons coming...

now you are talking about other countries and you conveniently cited developing nations, but forgot about how developed nations live without weapons of mass destruction... . You are so much of an idiot to not know the differences between them.... So now that you brought up other nations lets look at the ones who do have gun control as developed nations you little man when you do not have your gun.

Next Mexico has a corruption that in many cases the police are in on the kidnappings. you idiot... You know what happens to their families if they intervene? Yep you right wingers have armed the drug cartels with so much firepower it is amazing. Are you proud you send about 1000 or so weapons to Mexico everyday. It can be stopped in one day, but you prefer to ship your weapons of mass destruction to warlords to kill people.

again we invaded a country Panama to stop a guy helping the flow of drugs to the USA. So does Mexico have the right to invade the USA because YOU allow weapons of mass destruction to go to their country? Was that the reagan doctrine?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:

Next Mexico has a corruption that in many cases the police are in on the kidnappings. you idiot... You know what happens to their families if they intervene?

Oh ya, and who would know that better than someone who brags about how chummy they are with the Mexican police, and having their legal opponent magically show up dismembered in a garbage bag.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:

Next Mexico has a corruption that in many cases the police are in on the kidnappings. you idiot... You know what happens to their families if they intervene?

Oh ya, and who would know that better than someone who brags about how chummy they are with the Mexican police, and having their legal opponent magically show up dismembered in a garbage bag.

troll post...

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we just need more guns and this would not happen.... the right wingers need their guns...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/02/01/toddler-finds-handgun-in-moms-purse-and-shoots-both-parents-video/

Toddler Finds Handgun In Mom’s Purse And Shoots Both Parents

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:

troll post...

Factual all the same.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:
NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:

troll post...

Factual all the same.

you are too stupid to know facts as proven time and time again. Example...

You still telling/inferring the ADL (Jewish anti defamation league) they are a hate group...

after all, for going after Nazi war criminals.... KKK members.... neo Nazis, skin heads, and other right wing hate groups.

Hey how about that big aha moment when you claimed I could not be smart because I did not pay attention and memorize some stupid info you posted about yourself, like I really care about your info? anyway you big aha moment, but pointed out to you memorization was also a weakness of Einstein... He could not even remember his own phone number... Bam.. showed how stupid you really are.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awe the poor little scary psycho cry baby has to resolve to hunkering down with his pathetic lies. Hey, I have a great idea, why don't you find the direct quote to what you claim I've said about the ADL, and I'll post the direct quotes where you brought up how your legal opponent turned up dismembered in a garbage bag, and I'll even kick in where you've boasted about how chummy you are with the Mexican police. You truly ARE one scary sick dude.

I'm guessing you won't because you're a great follower of Hitler's mantra about "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."-- problem is, nobody's believing it. They've all watched your puppet show too long to know what a proven paranoid liar you truly are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 207 of 331

Jump to: