myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
No easy answers we're all farked
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rr--I am retired. I am a curious person, and I try to get to the bottom of things. Here, the whole rumor is a vicious attack, created anonymously and pushed by the Drudge report. Changes had already been made. Repeated, repeatedly, by those who read the Drudge report and watch Fox news. It is slanderous, and those who posted it--then defended their posting of it despite the obvious racial character--should be ashamed. They are not--and that is the news.

By the way, there actually was a firm that dubbed themselves something like Obama free phones to market them. A constellation of sleazy firms and people trying to get something for free. Then blamed on Obama, and on his FCC, after they had already done something about it. No shame in the posters, no shame at all. But you should be proud of yourself arguing that I should be fired. Smile, someone is watching!
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reinerehers.

I didn't say it was quote, 'an awesome thing.' (Love the devious way some people seem to think.)

May I suggest you follow your own advice that, 'invested time spent here is such a waste.'

I, too, am retired, so the five minutes spent typing this, while drinking a morning cup of coffee, eating a slice of toast, and winding my brain up to face todays not yet decided challenge, is no real waste.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Reinerehers.

I didn't say it was quote, 'an awesome thing.' (Love the devious way some people seem to think.).
I did say it "was an awesome thing" and I meant it. That is devious thinking how?

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:

I, too, am retired, so the five minutes spent typing this, while drinking a morning cup of coffee, eating a slice of toast, and winding my brain up to face todays not yet decided challenge, is no real waste.

That's cool, but copying / pasting / composing thousands of messages in the manner stated previously does exactly what I stated and IS a waste. Well maybe it's not a total waste seeing you're retired. This will slow down or reduce your chances of Alzheimers by staying mentally active, if you could call this that.
Mac,
When I smile for the camera it would be me watching as I'm self employed.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G .I agree , I would not be a buyer of Tesla's stock, since we own it at $32. We will see how they do when the less expensive model rolls out, and their economy of scale kicks in. At this point, those who have bet against Mr Musk, a serial entrepeneur, have been body bagged. The stock market and corporate America have been on quite a tear the last few years, and Ford is making its best products in decades....root against the US at your peril.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be taking profits if I owned Tesla at $32. In my view they appeal to a niche market of well heeled people who want to want to appear "green" but to do so in the most chic manner. I'm guessing the Hollywood crowd are upgrading from Prius. That market may run out of steam pretty quickly. The cheaper end of the market is floundering. I agree on Ford. They have an attractive line up.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the endless, well documented, holy hell raised by Fox News and the promises from Obama's lips that the IRS vendetta against Tea Party organizations and individuals must cease, nothing has changed. Not one TP person or agency has heard anything from the government except more stonewalling and more insane demands.
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
Despite the endless, well documented, holy hell raised by Fox News...

Fox News doesn't raise "holy hell," Mikey.

Fox News snivels and dribbles, whines and cries, snarls and snaps, pisses and moans, and largely shits in its own pants over nothing...

They're not news, and you know it. Fox "News" is nothing more than a bunch of bully commentators paid by Rupert Murdoch to fabricate BS and misdirect criticism.

They lie and thus capture your attention, and that's what counts. They're masters of "THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!"

On the bright side, they're clowns.

But they're also rabid Obama haters.

You're a faithful disciple of Fox in all regards.

And you're a funny guy, Mr. Fick-shun. A really funny clown.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
Page 45 of 45

Jump to: