myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
No easy answers we're all farked
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 3481
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, they wont. But thats why I have my 2002 Eurovan. The Q5 is for Squaw, and Commuting. The Eurovan for Windsurf, MTB, SUP, Little League.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jpbassking



Joined: 19 May 1998
Posts: 2353
Location: Leo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear the Stones are touring again.
_________________
{JP:}====****
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coyotewindsurf



Joined: 03 Apr 2006
Posts: 1268
Location: SF Bay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. They'll be in San Jose May 8.
_________________
mo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 13829

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the left understand the fallacy in the recent revelation that 137 banks used >$2B in taxpayer funds, disbursed by the Treasury for small business lending programs at Obama's urge as per Obama's 2010 SOTU address, to help repay TARP bailout "loans", MANY of which were FORCED down the throats of the nation's biggest 60 banks?

I'll make it simpler: the banks are using our taxes to "repay" bailout "loans" funded by our taxes.

About today's budget Obamaspew: "'I've cut spending by yet another bazillion". His own OMB has already called BS on that, saying instead that Obama's new budget raises the debt by $5.27T.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2580

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
Does the left understand the fallacy in the recent revelation that 137 banks used >$2B in taxpayer funds, disbursed by the Treasury for small business lending programs at Obama's urge as per Obama's 2010 SOTU address, to help repay TARP bailout "loans", MANY of which were FORCED down the throats of the nation's biggest 60 banks?

I'll make it simpler: the banks are using our taxes to "repay" bailout "loans" funded by our taxes.

About today's budget Obamaspew: "'I've cut spending by yet another bazillion". His own OMB has already called BS on that, saying instead that Obama's new budget raises the debt by $5.27T.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................................
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 3481
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ISO....howz that Gold thingee workin out for ya?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stevenbard



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 3954

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Hey ISO....howz that Gold thingee workin out for ya?


The fear is now deflation. There is a cancer on main street, but govt and corporations are screaming along. Ohhh, I just can't wait until interest rates scream up to 10%. So many wealthy buying real estate to protect from the coming inflation. Who's going to be right Boggs???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 4980

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard--you didn't notice the deflation in real estate--or the bubble created by Republican policies that caused it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 3481
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Hey ISO....howz that Gold thingee workin out for ya?


The fear is now deflation. There is a cancer on main street, but govt and corporations are screaming along. Ohhh, I just can't wait until interest rates scream up to 10%. So many wealthy buying real estate to protect from the coming inflation. Who's going to be right Boggs???

For the record Bard, you and ISO are in GOLD/anti dollar camp. I am not. I eat breath and sleep "the wealthy" , its my job, and I can tell you nobody is buying real estate as an inflation hedge. They are buying because rates are stupid low, they are super liquid, and because they can. The fear has ALWAYS been deflation, but you have been brainwashed by the GOLD bugs, and hyper inflation mongers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slinky



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 398
Location: Old Saybrook Ct.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of gold, it dropped below $1500 today. Get out that checkbook goldbugs, now's the time to buy! Or is it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 27 of 45

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group