myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pipe dream? Obamacare
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 199, 200, 201  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
We're almost an hour into the greatest windbag in Whitehouse history...

Gosh, Mikey, they invited YOU to speak? I wish you had forewarned us.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BHO tries to blink, but it's pretty hard with eyes that dry.
Today's life raft for those cancelled polities, heh, you've got to be kidding.

So he's now demanding that the insurance co's. reinstate policies that they have cancelled,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but only for one year, purely political, trying to save the Senate from going GOP next year.
They now have to break the "written law" for one year, so how are they going to do that? I'm sure they are pissed beyond belief. The insurance honchos should get together and have a press conference to complain about how BHO is running them around to the point where nobody is being served properly.

But maybe that's the plan, make the insurance co's look like everything is their fault. That's why they should hold a presser, to put the heat back where it belongs, on BHO's head, not theirs.
What a joke.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It never ceases to astound me the lengths that Obama haters go to voice and act out their boundless hate and anxiety. And, what's particularly noteworthy is the fact that they offer absolutely nothing constructive or helpful to address the myriad of problems we face with today's challenges. Their intellectual dishonesty and lack of responsibility is telling.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

So he's now demanding that the insurance co's. reinstate policies that they have cancelled,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but only for one year, purely political, trying to save the Senate from going GOP next year.
They now have to break the "written law" for one year, so how are they going to do that? I'm sure they are pissed beyond belief. The insurance honchos should get together and have a press conference to complain about how BHO is running them around to the point where nobody is being served properly.

But maybe that's the plan, make the insurance co's look like everything is their fault. That's why they should hold a presser, to put the heat back where it belongs, on BHO's head, not theirs.
What a joke.

All this for 2% of the population....cry me a river NW...cry me a river.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
We're almost an hour into the greatest windbag in Whitehouse history announcing his simple plan to fix the Obamacare rollout problems, and his most specific plan yet is to "do everything in my power to fix it" ... apparently by "chipping away at it".

This man, and anyone's support for him OR his policies, never ceases to astound me.

Mikey
The stock market is up 113% since he took office, and real estate has gone parabolic....Im actually thinking of erecting a statue of the man on my front lawn.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:

What a joke.

All this for 2% of the population....cry me a river NW...cry me a river.

2% and growing rapidly.
But for your sake let's assume that it's just 2% and static.
So then why did he do it, after all it's only 2%? Hmm?
And for only one year, big woop.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 million people is a lot of people. BUT, the 40 million people who have ZERO insurance is where his focus is. If you pulled your head out of Matt Drudge's arse , you might recognize that. In a year from now, you will see that the uninsured will have been helped.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
We're almost an hour into the greatest windbag in Whitehouse history announcing his simple plan to fix the Obamacare rollout problems, and his most specific plan yet is to "do everything in my power to fix it" ... apparently by "chipping away at it".

This man, and anyone's support for him OR his policies, never ceases to astound me.

Iso -

You don't support this Obama policy?

Increased Support for Veterans: Increased 2010 Department of Veterans Affairs budget by 16 percent and 2011 budget by 10 percent. Also signed new GI bill offering $78 billion in tuition assistance over a decade, and provided multiple tax credits to encourage businesses to hire veterans.

Your inability to see the world in anything other than a "good/bad", "black/white", "us/them", "win/lose" construct never ceases to astound me.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
6 million people is a lot of people. BUT, the 40 million people who have ZERO insurance is where his focus is. If you pulled your head out of Matt Drudge's arse , you might recognize that. In a year from now, you will see that the uninsured will have been helped.

My head is up Drudge's ass?
Yeah, you're pretty cool too, what is it with all the angry, name calling liberals? Holy crap! Anybody can be a jerk, as opposed to an adult, it's so easy, all you have to do is type.
Cool it!!!

Well so far even more people are loosing their healthcare than gaining it, it's not even close.
And BTW, many of those lost policies, that BHO said you could try to get back, are from companies that have gone out of business due to BarackObamacare (a better name for it), so they'll have no chance.
He went up there this morning and said something that I'm sure, he knows, doesn't have a chance at working. What a waste of everyone's time.

And there's this, it's gonna cost you, if you can get it.~
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/14/us-usa-healthcare-ahip-idUSBRE9AD14720131114
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama does not have the authority to extend or resume cancelled policies, and publicly told the GOP again today that he will not consider their many proposed legislative fixes. He's just setting the stage so he can say it's the insurance companies' fault when they CAN not reinstate cancelled policies. He knows 1) they spent years and a fortune preparing -- successfully -- to establish and get government approval on new plans approved by the ACA, 2) it would take many months to undue all that, 3) it would be cost prohibitive anyway, 4) no way they're going to rewrite their whole business plan and policies for just one year, and 5) an insurance industry spokesman issued a statement before BO even finished BSing us today that he can shove his policy reinstatement idea into a dark place.

And, no, mac, that's not a racist statement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 199, 200, 201  Next
Page 123 of 201

Jump to: