myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Pipe dream? Obamacare
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 199, 200, 201  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="keycocker"]GOP makes stopping health reform of any kind the center of their world, [quote]

That's absurd, the GOP is all about making serious health INSURANCE reforms, what we have now is ridiculous, and Obamacare will be no better it is already driving up our health insurance costs.
But you are right about one small thing, the GOP thinks our health CARE system is fine (the medical side of things).
But the insurance is totally fucked up and needs to be reformed.

P.S. The dems are just as guilty as any other political party taking political checks, you can drop the dems are angels and the GOP are devils BS.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30--you're so smart, name three things about Obama care that you would change. I dare you.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to drop that theory NW, since it is your theory and not mine. I am not a Dem. They are awash in lobbyist money.
I am one of those reality based independent conservatives who couldn't help but notice that despite all that legal bribery the Dems get credit for passing the GOP health reform called Romneycare....eh I mean Obamacare.
Good or bad program aside you still score points in reality based politics by NOT voting against your own legislation.
GOP health Reform- 0
Dem Health Reform-1/2
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW30--you're so smart, name three things about Obama care that you would change. I dare you.

Please..........
You're so smart let me see you pull your pants down around your ankles, suck a beer up thru your nose, thru a straw, while jumping up and down without falling over.
I double dog dare you.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Please..........
You're so smart let me see you pull your pants down around your ankles, suck a beer up thru your nose, thru a straw, while jumping up and down without falling over.
I double dog dare you.

And that's NW's intellectual challenge of the week.

You're a George W. Bush kinda guy, NW.

It's no surprise that you vote illiterate redneck.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobars, I see no need to be so nasty. Your lack of civility is pathetic. perhaps you should seek counseling, as it is apparent you have issues.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the matter NW--the drudge report isn't that specific? You are lost when facts are involved. A true tragedy of the failure of your schooling to teach you critical thinking. But no surprise.
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the same when I ask questions of those on the left. Not many folks except maybe coboardhead understand the reform.
The right does seem more confused, because the fake media has drilled a lot of non facts in their heads.
The lefties just say they don't know.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
I get the same when I ask questions of those on the left. Not many folks except maybe coboardhead understand the reform.
The right does seem more confused, because the fake media has drilled a lot of non facts in their heads.
The lefties just say they don't know.

This is worth a few minutes.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Isobars, I see no need to be so nasty. Your lack of civility is pathetic. perhaps you should seek counseling, as it is apparent you have issues.

I have to assume you're joking. I complimented you because your post was one of the most relevant, rational, calm commentaries on Obamacare we've seen in months. I chose 8 of your more insightful points plus one that has been widely disputed to comment on; the rest were mostly data points I had no reason to comment on. I strongly agreed with and reinforced those 8 points, and pointed out that your 9th point made an invalid comparison.

If you consider 89% agreement nasty and uncivil, what do you call the last 1,000 incidences of libel leveled at me by the hit squad here?

I don't even see anything to apologize for. I simply don't understand your reaction.

Mike \m/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 199, 200, 201  Next
Page 2 of 201

Jump to: