myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find myself compelled (after months of reading) to point out that the
moniker is Nail_Ponder (as in to stare at your nails whilst pondering
in a somewhat bored fashion), not Nail_Pounder. I have always presumed
the Pondering one did not typo his name.

And now back to our regular mud wrestling match,

-Craig

baja-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:
Do you ever get tired of making love to yourself??

Well, it IS mighty handy. Wink

and the nail pounder is a handy man from what he tells us... that's what he does for a living.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I find myself compelled (after months of reading) to point out that the
moniker is Nail_Ponder (as in to stare at your nails whilst pondering
in a somewhat bored fashion), not Nail_Pounder. I have always presumed
the Pondering one did not typo his name.

And now back to our regular mud wrestling match,

-Craig

baja-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:
Do you ever get tired of making love to yourself??

Well, it IS mighty handy. Wink

and the nail pounder is a handy man from what he tells us... that's what he does for a living.

If it was only mud wrestling the action would be done very quickly, IE a "slam dunk" and we would not be spending 10s of trillions on oil for the oligarchs. I didn't lose a match in overtime to a guy who took 3-4th in state finals and that was my only loss senior year because I was a wimp. I can back up the talk, where nail painter just looks at his nails drying playing the crying game. IE stalk stalk stalk like a little spoiled cry baby because he is too stupid to debate. Why else would one resort to actually stalking someone and posting personal information online. He would have you believe because he is winning the debate... what an idiot.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho-hum, as one poster from the left side stated in a PM to me, "BD reacts by making a totally incomprehensible ass of himself. " or was it "As I said, I usually don't read his posts. I won't waste the time trying to decipher his tangled, convoluted, contorted messages, even though I know he tends to lean liberal in his thinking. (Right now, he's leaning crazy)"

There's more, many more of those, and from multiple posters, but I think that about captures it.

Love ya....BFFs forever, right?
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
.BFFs forever, right?

OH, NO ... not that footstrap issue again! Sad
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Ho-hum, as one poster from the left side stated in a PM to me, "BD reacts by making a totally incomprehensible ass of himself. " or was it "As I said, I usually don't read his posts. I won't waste the time trying to decipher his tangled, convoluted, contorted messages, even though I know he tends to lean liberal in his thinking. (Right now, he's leaning crazy)"

There's more, many more of those, and from multiple posters, but I think that about captures it.

what is funny is waco stalkers who stalk because they are cry babies are not at all ones to ever listen too. little backstabbers that you claim came to you to help you stalk me hahahahaha.

what is better is as I have told you been on many political boards. It is always the same with the cry babies, the difference here is you stalked me. Others have tried but well I never though a windsurfer as I have said would be such a low live scum bag.

Hey I was wrong, you and now another are absolute pieces of vile for posting personal information because you can not handle the truth. As I said I profiled you like clockwork as the piece of human filth you are, again explain to me how I knew you would stalk me.

Hey want to go to the ADL jewish anti defamation website and start posting there and see who is liked more. you a person who claims they are a hate site and backed up by your sicko definition that you can not defend. Make my day.

and even funnier is I post the same way on other sites, the liberals there ask me to join other sites. Hey anyone ever ask you to join another site for politics, nail polisher? I can say on this site one thing is different, I have never seen liberals enable for instance when I saw ta couple right wingers here say they were going to try to get another poster fired. Just for posting what they do not want to hear. Well when I saw that I knew how mentally disturbed the right wingers here were. And that is a caution to anyone how sick in general the right wingers are like you. again the research in every case has shown right wing extramists are the whinny ones.

http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2006/03/block.pdf
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2177137

How to spot a baby conservative

Whiny children, claims a new study, tend to grow up rigid and traditional. Future liberals, on the other hand ...

Mar. 19, 2006
KURT KLEINER
SPECIAL TO THE STAR

Quote:
Remember the whiny, insecure kid in nursery school, the one who always thought everyone was out to get him, and was always running to the teacher with complaints? Chances are he grew up to be a conservative. At least, he did if he was one of 95 kids from the Berkeley area that social scientists have been tracking for the last 20 years. The confident, resilient, self-reliant kids mostly grew up to be liberals.

The study from the Journal of Research Into Personality isn't going to make the UC Berkeley professor who published it any friends on the right. Similar conclusions a few years ago from another academic saw him excoriated on right-wing blogs, and even led to a Congressional investigation into his research funding.

But the new results are worth a look. In the 1960s Jack Block and his wife and fellow professor Jeanne Block (now deceased) began tracking more than 100 nursery school kids as part of a general study of personality. The kids' personalities were rated at the time by teachers and assistants who had known them for months. There's no reason to think political bias skewed the ratings — the investigators were not looking at political orientation back then. Even if they had been, it's unlikely that 3- and 4-year-olds would have had much idea about their political leanings.

A few decades later, Block followed up with more surveys, looking again at personality, and this time at politics, too. The whiny kids tended to grow up conservative, and turned into rigid young adults who hewed closely to traditional gender roles and were uncomfortable with ambiguity.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtu.be/DASDYM6nZDQ
jp5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!

Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm I wonder if the media will plaster this all over front page, if it was a liberal blowing the whistle on the liberals is would be front page for months...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-staffer-fired-from-the-house-panel-investigating-benghazi-attacks/2015/10/10/eacee15e-6f73-11e5-aa5b-f78a98956699_story.html?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_headlines

GOP staffer fired from the House panel investigating Benghazi attacks

Quote:
A Republican staffer from the House Select Committee on Benghazi has been fired after he says he developed concerns about the politicized nature of the panel’s investigation.

The criticism from an experienced Republican intelligence investigator comes amid growing Democratic Party complaints that the special committee was on a mission to undermine former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton and her bid for the presidency.

A spokesman for the committee denied the allegations from the former staffer, Bradley Podliska, a major in the Air Force Reserve who issued a statement through his attorneys Saturday afternoon.

“My non-partisan investigative work conflicted with the interests of the Republican leadership, who focused their investigation primarily on Secretary Clinton and her aides,” Podliska said, especially after reports surfaced in March that Clinton has used a private e-mail server. “The families of the Americans who died in the Benghazi attacks deserve to find out the truth about Benghazi, but to do that a thorough, non-partisan investigation must be conducted of all agencies and officials involved in Benghazi,” the statement said.

mac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, party discipline has failed and Rep's are spilling the beans:

Quote:
Hillary Clinton will still testify in front of the House Select Committee on Benghazi next week while her campaign complains the "inquiry has zero credibility left " after a House Republican Wednesday said the panel was formed to attack her.

“House Republicans aren't even shy anymore about admitting that the Benghazi Committee is a partisan farce,” said Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon in a statement, reports The Hill.

"After failing to produce any new information on the tragic 2012 attacks at Benghazi despite a 17-month investigation, John Boehner has reportedly urged the committee to shift its focus to Hillary Clinton's emails in an ongoing effort to try to hurt her politically," the Clinton campaign said.
On Wednesday, New York GOP Rep. Richard Hanna told the Keeler in the Morning radio show in New York that it may not be "politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people, and an individual, Hillary Clinton, " reports ThinkProgress.

“Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth,” Hanna also said on the show. "After what Kevin McCarthy said, it’s difficult to accept at least a part of it was not. I think that’s the way Washington works. But you’d like to expect more from a committee that’s spent millions of dollars and tons of time.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/hanna-benghazi-targets-hillary/2015/10/15/id/696328/#ixzz3oeLc5tPT

I keep telling you guys that beating up the smart girl doesn't work well in battleground states. But most of you are too dim to get it.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what say you benganzi wacos... how do defend this...

why didn't we get to the bottom of it, Bush would not testify either would cheney under oath and for the american people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/did-george-w-bush-keep-us-safe-trump-raises-question-to-attack-jeb/2015/10/18/e84f3e18-e72a-4fd4-9548-64ce35049ec1_story.html?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_politics

Quote:
Jeb Bush’s retort to Trump has been to suggest the real estate mogul is applying an impossible standard, one that intentionally misrepresents Bush’s remarks in defense of his brother.

“I mean, so next week, Mr. Trump is probably going to say that FDR was around when Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. It’s what you do after that matters,” Bush said during the CNN interview that aired Sunday morning. “Does anybody actually blame my brother for the attacks on 9/11? If they do, they’re totally marginalized in our society. It’s what he did afterwards that matters, and I’m proud of him.”

But in the same interview, Bush scrambled to explain why his brother shouldn’t be held to a similar standard over 9/11 as the one to which Republicans are holding Hillary Rodham Clinton over the 2012 Benghazi attack: If it happened on your watch, you’re responsible.

“Were we doing the job of protecting our embassies and our consulates, and during the period, the hours after the attack started, could they have been saved?” Bush said. “If the ambassador was asking for additional security and didn’t get it, that’s a proper point, and if it’s proven that the security was adequate compared to other embassies, fine, we’ll move on.”

again the head of counterintelligence Richard Clark (only member of the administration to be willing to answer any and all questions under oath) was asking for additional meetings and resources for months. It was denied, in fact the day before 9-11 one of his people announced a cut in funding for counterintelligence.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 91 of 124

Jump to: