myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
mac wrote:
Dean--dial it back. You're offending those on your side of the political spectrum.

anyone who posts personal info on me is not being dialed back...

......and from my personal experience, and well, just about every post that spews forth from his key strokes......there is no "dialed back". There's just more of the same old idiot we've all come to laugh and shake our heads at, regardless of founded proof of "personal info" or not.

First he boasts, then boasts some more, then someone reminds him of his claims, then he makes wild accusations, then he whines like a baby, then posts more idiotic rants peppered with BS, then whines some more, then makes challenges, sometimes even apologizes, then erases posts......and now, cries like a baby when his stupidity has slapped him down - again.

How is it you have 5.5 bathrooms anyway?

"you mean the one/lawsuit I ended up......" having problems keeping track of your lawsuits?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, we're pretty far away from the subject of Benghazi.

Baja, you're being played, and all the bizarre ranting and raving isn't helping your cause at all. I have to agree with mac. Best to dial it back and let the dust settle a bit. Also, forget the idea that folks here a stalking you. That's just paranoid nonsense in my view. Nobody is going to come down to Baja and rout you out.

Regarding the spot in la Ventana, is that actually your spot? If it is, it looks like a nice property. Did you design and build it yourself? You might want highlight the positives, and why you like it so much. I like the whale tail opening, but how do you screen it off and other open areas to keep out the insects?

Last edited by swchandler on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Nice bunker, I was expecting something a bit bigger though, considering your wealth.

Can't say anyone is stalking you when you post all this info on the World Wide Web, and you also have some nice photos on Google Earth which helps with your advertising, this being one of them.

And....don't forget the "pervy" pictures of the young female guests "trying" to sunbath while the creepy old dude is snapping pics. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Last edited by KGB-NP on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
. regardless of founded proof of "personal info" or not.

Anyone who behaves like an adult shouldn't shive a git whether someone posts his personal info.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:

Baja, you're being played, and all the bizarre ranting and raving isn't helping your cause at all. I have to agree with mac. Best to dial it back and let the dust settle a bit. Also, forget the idea that folks here a stalking you. That's just paranoid nonsense in my view. Nobody is going to come down to Baja and rout you out.

Regarding the spot in la Ventana, is that actually your spot? If it is, it looks like a nice property. Did you design and build it yourself? You might want highlight the positives, and why you like it so much. I like the whale tail opening, but how do you screen it off and other open areas to keep out the insects?

are you friggen crazy............... You must have been born yesterday on this forum.... I have been here only long enough to see one right wing waco poster threaten IMHO another poster to get that person fired from their job. They claimed they were going to go to posters employer and tell him he is not working when he should be working for posting here. Poster told them to go ahead he works from home and he can do it as he pleases. Funny did not hear you chiming in that this was acceptable behaviour.

Wow and you consider that trying to get a person fired as just good old fun. That these extremist right wingers here are any different then the rest of the waco right wingers? what koolaid are you sipping on?

Again all my father did was help a his work colleague (who was black) from a national lab move into our town/subdivision and the death threats came in at all hours. A friend of mine has two friends that were posting online in a forum and the right wingers tried to destroy their business. And that person does not need to come down to baja to harm a person is the point..

So get off the enabling stalking and harassing behaviour as you are now part of the problem from my take. Have told Mac that before too. and it is true.

Again posting my personal information is harassment when i have said it is not acceptable, gathering it for aggressive vs defensive means is stalking IMHO. Do the morons know when no means no?

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Nice bunker, I was expecting something a bit bigger though, considering your wealth.

Can't say anyone is stalking you when you post all this info on the World Wide Web, and you also have some nice photos on Google Earth which helps with your advertising, this being one of them.

And....don't forget the "pervy" pictures of the young female guests "trying" to sunbath while the creepy old dude is snapping pics. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

I am allowed to take pictures of my friends any time I wish. Yes one came all the way from Holland to visit me again with her best friend. See some of us do have friends.

Got into a spat with a company that claimed that a confidential resource of mine was not confidential because his name was in the phone book. NOT.. You are a certified idiot.

Hey in one of the pictures you see a really hot ex girlfiend on the roof from just a few years back. Mind you she was so charming and amazing... she was a little older about 28 at the time. Ya the perks of being such a nice guy. Can't be the beachfront.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you really are a certified idiot with your incessant paranoid whiny stupidity! Sharing more of your patent boastful inferiority complex stories only to make more kooky accusations later when reminded about them later. Who gives a flying fart about some hot chick with a temporary lapse in judgement who came to her senses to hit the road when she figured you out. Good to see you have a pervy pattern of posting creepy pics of younger women. To think you're the one accusing others of beating and molesting children- deflection at its best, or what?

Seriously doooood, you're certifiably nuts! Seek help, quick!
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Wow you really are a certified idiot with your incessant paranoid whiny stupidity! Sharing more of your patent boastful inferiority complex stories only to make more kooky accusations later when reminded about them later. Who gives a flying fart about some hot chick with a temporary lapse in judgement who came to her senses to hit the road when she figured you out. Good to see you have a pervy pattern of posting creepy pics of younger women. To think you're the one accusing others of beating and molesting children- deflection at its best, or what?

Seriously doooood, you're certifiably nuts! Seek help, quick!

oh our resident shrink at it again, inferiority... haahahaha

So again above attack my personal life.. Ok you have attacked my father and you even laughed after a disaster hit here a hurricane, you attack my disability of being deaf and so on. So maybe it is time for me to make comments on your family ? after all in the USA even a presidents daughter is open game the way the right wing media and senators are. you little troll..

wow from the serial troll wow.. stalked anyone lately because you do not like their politics?

Sorry no details here... these were so general that only a moron like you would think it gave specific details. Believe me, again I have the grades aptitude and proven achievements over my life and you were a flunky at just about everything that uses a brain. So believe me because you are just to stupid to figure it out. Even with testing you should know by now you are an idiot with your conclusions. No one is going to hire you to VP for your brain. Try to listen to those who are proven smarter than you... I agree not to take thinking advice from morons like you. Is that clear enough for your little stalker troll?

and who is playing who with the in your face stuff. you brag or insult yep I add in the nice ladies I hang with... too bad it seems to have made you cry like you usually do and McVeigh/escallate... who made who on this board go stalk because they are so inferior? hahahah who has to use their stalking info and disclose another's personal life because they are so inferior..

My methods are very effective in making haters like you go to what I believe are McVeigh and illegal levels. you still going to get that van and fill it with fertilizer and drive it to the USA? Oh ya, that was a joke by you. You hear everyone in the USA laughing?

Last edited by real-human on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:
. regardless of founded proof of "personal info" or not.

Anyone who behaves like an adult shouldn't shive a git whether someone posts his personal info.

Ok i take this challenge, do a freedom of information act on all agencies and publish ALL information on you that taxpayers in any way paid your living. that includes all medical. all pay and so on, all the names of every superior you had. And with your wife and any kids. with all the current and past addresses too.

come on mr public is good.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:

this area is amazing, I think the open kitchen shows you do not have issues with bugs like other areas do. There are several people in this town with outdoor kitchens. I did not invent that.

I think one of the best compliments on my design came from two Stanford architects who were visiting and they asked me who the architect was that did the design. When I told them, they asked how I could get the proportions right with no experience, ie did I copy it. There is a lot more to it than meets the eye. As windsurfers you know it is would be hard to find a architect that can design living space for wind. I have looked all over this area and could see all kinds of critical flaws for comfort. Also for me because of my hearing issues, find an architect that can design for hearing issues. Down here I can not hear at all in many people homes because of the concrete and block reflectance. My kitchen is incredible for a deaf person, its views, comfort when it gets cold and its cooking utility..

My issue for the whale tale doors, was why do doors have to be rectangles.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 88 of 124

Jump to: