myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually proud of my heritage. Of course, only those as ignorant as yourself would assume the acts of a few are that of the majority. Thanks for insinuating that once again. Mark Cuban had it right when he said everyone has some form of prejudice. To think, self righteous ignorant racists, like you, lambasted him.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Actually proud of my heritage. Of course, only those as ignorant as yourself would assume the acts of a few are that of the majority. Thanks for insinuating that once again. Mark Cuban had it right when he said everyone has some form of prejudice. To think, self righteous ignorant racists, like you, lambasted him.

I have only met in person one German I despised and have been to Germany many times. why, because he was a racist/actually he was part of the Nazi party as a child and still proud of it.

Other than that, yes I do not like any racist which again I personally believe you to be one. Simple as that. And to me any German making light of incinerating people in any fashion is just not toerable, and to me shows a mental disability. To you it may be a big joke but try that joke on the Jewish ADL site (that you claimed is a hate site) and see how much they laugh.

I have challenged you before to go to that site and you give your same what I consider racist hate speel/tactics there and we will see who has more friends me or you. I now double dare you with this new so called joke one added.

again stalked anyone else lately? again that is just plain real sick and creepy to stalk someone because you do not like the facts they post. your compulsive serial trolling I believe is a illness.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there an echo in here?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Is there an echo in here?

in your mind you probably have many voices...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your mind, you regurgitate the same incomprehensible, redundant goofiness and convince yourself you're brilliant.

Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo.......

Hey, when are you opening that garage with PhD mechanics? My cousin is looking for a job.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
In your mind, you regurgitate the same incomprehensible, redundant goofiness and convince yourself you're brilliant.

Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo, Not your first rodeo.......

Hey, when are you opening that garage with PhD mechanics? My cousin is looking for a job.

not my first award either... hahah you must hate that I have major industry awards..

funny.... while I may not consider my self brilliant because I have met many brilliant people from a assistant directors of national labs with PhDs. I know to you he was nothing. As a kid (he was one of my fathers best friends) he would come over and I would ask him to bring a book he just read. I would open it to a page and ask him what the page had on it and he could tell me. He once asked me if I was as smart as my father? He told me that he asa PhD that my father was in another level above those at that lab.

Thus that is how I look for that ability is when the peers recognize you for your abilities. Now if I had a dime for every time a person I know or have worked with have told me I was genius well I would have some more money... But as I tell them I am not of that level, because I do know people that are. And yes peers in my field have honored me with major awards for my art. not to mention I did graduate top 5 percent of my class.

You can blame it on these people who know me, my testing and grades in my youth, and other awards and accolades for having the confidence I have to know I am not in the lower percentiles and recognize how you were a sicko from the start.... again I knew it from the start... amazing you have to admit how you would go on and sicko-creepy stalk me because you hate facts that do not confirm your hate...

maybe your cousin could replace the nail pounders down here that got the height of my friends bar wrong 2 times. did they have too much education ya think??? ya shows we need more math logic idiots....

Last edited by real-human on Wed May 20, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, you said all that before too.

Affirmation noted.

Alzheimer's perhaps.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:

Affirmation noted.

Alzheimer's perhaps.

no we repeat because some people are so stupid.... they just do not have the ability to figure things out. present company definitely fits that one...

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:

Affirmation noted.

Alzheimer's perhaps.
remember how Itold you I also profiled the right wingers who sent the anthrax to the democrats and actually dialoged with some psychologist FBI profiler because I saw him on TV saying it was a middleast terrorist. Which I was impressed he was willing to dialog and debate.

Yes his argument was that it was sent to a right wing media too so it was not political, and I debated that most right wing lunatics who believe they are victims of the media would not know that that media group is right wing owned.

A few years later I could have proved it, because there was a pew poll asking right wingers if Fox is liberal and 18% said yes Fox was liberal. With that I could have convinced him. as we later know a month or so later they determined it was a homegrown and because it was so late the evidence chains were not current.

not bad prifiled that one and you accurately, but you have certainly gone to extremes via actually stalking... that is so creepy and sick.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZZZZZZZZZ, wha', huh? Sorry nodded off reading the same thing for the umpteenth time. How could I, or anyone, forget anything you've posted before? You cease to amaze us with anything new.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 84 of 124

Jump to: