myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"As KC likes to say, don't assign or assume positions on my behalf. "

Like I said, I'm just listening to what you say. I don't know why you really had to come up with a Democratic sample to inject in response to pueno's comments about the Virginia governor and his wife. In my view it's a huge stretch to compare criminal activities while in office with sexual infidelity in a marriage. The latter isn't admirable conduct by any means, but I think it's more about personal business rather than criminal behavior.

In any case, you wanted to negatively highlight "Clinton values". I think that we must remember that when you talk about Clinton values, you're including Hillary in the mix. And of course, tons of folks from the right these days is voicing their criticism and hate for Hillary Clinton, but I guess everyone is to just assume you meant no ill will to her in your comments.

I'm not one to assign opinions to people. Like it or not, you can wear the stain that you bring to the party and share.

Ya, you're right, John Edwards probably would have been a better comparison. It's hard to keep a data base on all that sleaziness. Unfortunately, too many politicians think that "creepy and artificial" are prerequisites.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great timing, lets see he got elected to a higher position in government after he left his wife and kids.... By the family values right wingers who claimed Clinton had an issue. Again the dems have never claimed this is a critical issue with a person. The right wing family values considers this the the highest of priorities. which right wing evangelist was caught with a prostitute again? what number wife is trump on? can;t remember Gingrich's?

The list of confirmed adulterers of the right wing like, ReyGun, Dole, Newt Gingrich, El rushbo, John McCain, herman cain sexual harassment, Arnold with many accusations he denied and right elected him, only to find out he was doing the maid while his wife was pregnant and he has a child via the maid. And again the right wing party is that of the fanatic religious, isn't adultery breaking one of the books commandments? If that is your book of beliefs and you are sword to it fine. But your religion is your own.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/mark-sanford-engagement_n_5812996.html

Mark Sanford Ends Engagement With Maria Belen Chapur, Addresses Ex-Wife's Complaint

Quote:
Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) penned a lengthy Facebook post on Friday criticizing new accusations from his ex-wife, Jenny Sanford, and announcing he's ending his engagement with Maria Belen Chapur.

Mark Sanford's Facebook post comes over a week after Jenny Sanford demanded her ex-husband undergo a psychiatric exam and take both anger management and parenting classes. Mark Sanford said he learned of the new lawsuit, which is not Jenny Sanford's first since the two divorced in 2010, through the media.

"I cannot do this anymore," Mark Sanford wrote in the post.

Mark Sanford said he would be getting a lawyer but he would "instruct them not to fight back, to work to de-escalate and defuse and to look for measured justice and an end to controversy."

Quote:

1. President George H.W. Bush allegedly had an LTR with British-born Jennifer Fitzgerald that lasted at least two decades, all while married to Bar, who said, “He didn’t even notice when I stopped coloring my hair.”

2. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, famously married to Maria Shriver since 1986, is allegedly a purveyor of prostitutes, the father of at least one child out of wedlock and a serial groper of women in workplace situations.

3. Sen. John McCain, 2008 Republican presidential frontrunner, and admitted adulterer and alleged philanderer. [Update July 2008: McCain’s Extramarital Affair with Cindy Ended His Friendship with Reagans in the 1970s]

4. Rudolph Giuliani, former mayor of New York City and another GOP 2008 presidential contender, betrayed his second wife, TV presenter Donna Hanover, with his “very good friend” Judith Nathan, whom he has since married. Hanover also publicly accused Rudy of having an affair with a staffer, Cristyne Lategano-Nicholas.

5. Rush Limbaugh, comedian, (a.k.a. “Rusty Sharpe”) dated Marta Fitzgerald while she was married to someone else. Marta later became his third wife. (He and CNN’s Daryn Kagin recently stopped dating.)

6. Bill O’Reilly, propagandist, who is married to Maureen McPhilmy, tried to have phone sex with Andrea Mackris, who sued him for sexual harrassment.

7. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, is probably the most audacious serial adulterer in any political party.

8. Former Rep. Bob Barr’s notoriety as an adulterer was one of many ironies around the so-called Defense of Marriage Act (DoMA) which he wrote, and which was passed with the leadership of fellow adulterers Sen. Majority Leader Bob Dole and House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

9. Rep. Henry Hyde, who served as chairman of House Mangers in the adultery-related impeachment of President Clinton, was a home-wrecker himself. Hyde had an affair when he was a young and foolish man of 41 while he and his girlfriend were both very much married. Her husband later said Hyde broke up his family.

10. Gary Bauer, professional moralizing Christian nationalist, experienced a mutiny when he was running for president when actual Christians on the staff of his 2000 presidential campaign quit in protest over Bauer’s “inappropriate” behavior with a 26-year-old deputy campaign manager. Euww.

11. (Updated) Had to add this one sent in by reader S.O. that probably should have bumped poor old Henry Hyde on the list: Neal Horsley, and rightwing religious nut, freely admitted to a kinky sex life, including this outrageous exchange on Fox’s Hannity & Colmes:

AC: “You had sex with animals?”

NH: “Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule.”

AC: “I’m not so sure that that is so.”

NH: “You didn’t grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?”

AC: “Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?”

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality… Welcome to domestic life on the farm…”

UPDATE: Thanks for all the emails. Our list attempts to identify the top 10 adulterers so there were several top contenders that didn’t make it:

Rep. Bob Livingston, the man who would have been House Speaker after Newt if Larry Flynt hadn’t uncovered some very kinky dirt on Livingtston. He was a top contender but since he never really served as Speaker, was bumped for Bauer.

It is true that Nancy Reagan was pregnant when she married Ronnie, but neither of them was married to anyone else at the time. By Republican standards of “abstinence only,” Nancy clearly did not say “no.”

We covered the rumors of troubles in the marriage of the president and Laura Bush but the evidence of this is spotty.

A definite top 10 contender is the Wall Street Journal’s John Fund, a sanctimonius Clinton-hater, who, as reader TL reminds us, “[Apparently] had a fling with the DAUGHTER of someone he was having an affair with and then arranged for (or at least condoned) the abortion of their child.”

Back-bencher Rep. Don Sherwood of Pennsylvania, whose adultery with a younger woman was revealed after he tried to strangle her, didn’t make the cut, but someone please tell us he won’t be re-elected. (And thanks, M.H. and others, for the reminder!)

Reader Tim pointed out the track record of Rep. Jim Nussle of Iowa, who used his wife and autistic child as family values props then left them for a high-powered lobbyist after he was elected.

much longer list

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/about/gopimmorality.html

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Getting a hummer in the oval office from the intern.

Clinton values?

Hillary got her hair tangled around the drive shaft.

this is just pathetic....

intern she was, not a teenager... consensual sex by adults is not against the law in the USA...

so again I listed the right wing values keepers. again they are the ones preaching the bible of which their belief it is a sin, and violating their 10 commandments. I have no problem with them abiding by their own codes. But as listed we have many including preachers of the right wing that do not. Just as I do not have a problem with right wingers who believe in the death penalty getting the death penalty. But in the USA we have freedom of religion so again they can judge their own how they want.

Again they preach the so called family values and you see the ones I listed... wow...

and again ReyGun own flesh and blood children not only did not vote for him but one even went public to stop him from being elected is how much that family values whore had in respect of his family values.

once again you have outed your self..

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2014 debate:

Hillary: I PROMISE ENDLESS FREE $#!+ FOR EVERYBODY! No taxes (then, with her hand over the mic, "except a 50% revenue enhancement fee on every retirement account and every income over $50k)". 72 virgins for every news anchor who bashes Christianity. Whirled peas. First woman president. Abolish the DoD. Set Crawford Ranch on fire. $50 minimum wage. Pot in every chicken. Willie Nelson as my running mate. Kumbayah.

GOP candidate: "Bhengazi"

AANNNND the GOP wins a 90% landslide. People ARE paying attention.

Or haven't you heard today's announcement that Hillary's senior staff hid documents embarrassing her from the government Accountability Review Board?
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do some folks spread goofy nonsense around with no citations? I guess it's kind of like a male dog that lifts his leg to leave his mark behind on everything hoping to draw some interest.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or like a monkey throwing feces.
techno900

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out: http://dailysignal.com/2014/09/15/benghazi-bombshell-clinton-state-department-official-reveals-alleged-details-document-review/

Of course, we expect you to dump on the source, but the only source that could be questioned is Maxwell. Believe him or not.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Check out: http://dailysignal.com/2014/09/15/benghazi-bombshell-clinton-state-department-official-reveals-alleged-details-document-review/

Of course, we expect you to dump on the source, but the only source that could be questioned is Maxwell. Believe him or not.

I'm shocked it took a whole day for somebody to post this story. Lets take a step back, shall we? Sharyl Atkisson quit CBS in March and stated it was because of the network's "liberal bias"...she immediatley became a hero to the righty media. This story is a "bombshell" yet only quotes from one low ranking former State dept official...nobody else, with weird quotes all over the article...seems fishy and light to me, but then again bashing Hillary pre-2016 is the ticket for headlines on Drudge.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opps! Maybe we made that shit up?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/politics/benghazi-attack-report/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stevenbard"]...and the president has not allowed 1 eyewitness to testify. Need I say more?

The declassified version of the report attempts to knock down other accusations about the Benghazi incident and aftermath, finding no evidence of CIA employees being intimidated from testifying and also no indication the CIA presence in Benghazi was partially to secretly ship arms from Libya to Syria.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/21/politics/benghazi-attack-report/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Nope, I think you have said it all. Unless you want to be wrong again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 80 of 124

Jump to: