myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Poor girl? She was a willing participant in the act. Bill seemed to just brush it off and left all the women involved (wife, daughter, Monica) to "deal with it."

He's called "Slick Willie" for a reason. He could talk the blood out of a stone or talk something into someone.

That "poor girl" (your words) lost more in her life by the stained blue dress incident than either Willie or Hilly. I don't think it was her fault, even though it DOES take two to fellate. Of the wife, daughter, and Monica... Monica has done the least well of any of them.

Why are you so down on Monica?

(Sorry -- poor choice of euphemism.)
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so down on Monica. She's as human as the rest of us. She made a crappy decision and it bit her back.

BTW,
5 hours at the beach sailing until sunset after a frustrating week is good medicine for the soul. Hopefully more tomorrow followed by mountain biking would make it three weekends in a row Smile

I guess I'll be too tired to watch Fox tonight.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a big Fox fan, but you'd have to be an idiot to put down their interview with actual survivors of the attack.
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
I'm not a big Fox fan, but you'd have to be an idiot to put down their interview with actual survivors of the attack.

It's not the interview that would be put down but that Fox would only broadcast the interview if it substantiated or underscored one of their ideologies. If the interview said something opposite to a Fox/Ailes perspective, then it would not be broadcast.

The interview would be broadcast not as newsworthy material but as supporting evidence of something.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Substantiation? Your bringing up "Clinton values" in a negative way out of thin air says what, particularly since Hillary has been in the news a lot lately, and could be considered a possible presidential candidate in 2016? I'm just listening to what you're saying. If you intended something positive in your comments, please fill me in.

As far as calling you a "Hillary hater", I only suggested that you "might" be one. Time will tell.

Brought up "Clinton Values" as a democratic comparison, directed at the actions of Bill and not Hillary. I could not care less about Hillary in the news a lot lately.

Your other assumption was that Pueno's comment got under my skin. Not true. I can discern that people are responsible for their own actions. The fact that he did something hypocritical or illegal belongs to him as the individual. He too made a crappy decision and now he will pay the consequences for that. That's how life should work, right?

As KC likes to say, don't assign or assume positions on my behalf.

Mac,
I agree with your creepy and artificial observation. When power or money are involved people tend to adopt many of the characteristics of sociopaths to achieve their goals.
http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

Why is it that you and Iso have to resort to calling anyone who disagrees with you an "idiot"? Are you unable to engage in a discussion without resorting to personal insults?
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I guess I'll be too tired to watch Fox tonight.

You're in luck; the interview will probably repeat all weekend. IMO, anyone unwilling to watch this other, inner, side of the story is unqualified to discuss that incident or its political or national and global implications and results. The administration's -- especially the State Dept's -- lies and willful inaction to this day embolden everyone from ISIS to Putin, and should in all fairness be the death knell of any Democrat presidency or majority in the near future.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opted to watch the most incredible lightning storm from my porch instead. Headed to do some more windskippy. The MTB ride will have to wait until the trails dry out by tomorrow. Looks like I'll be too tired to watch Smile
Sorry
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As KC likes to say, don't assign or assume positions on my behalf. "

Like I said, I'm just listening to what you say. I don't know why you really had to come up with a Democratic sample to inject in response to pueno's comments about the Virginia governor and his wife. In my view it's a huge stretch to compare criminal activities while in office with sexual infidelity in a marriage. The latter isn't admirable conduct by any means, but I think it's more about personal business rather than criminal behavior.

In any case, you wanted to negatively highlight "Clinton values". I think that we must remember that when you talk about Clinton values, you're including Hillary in the mix. And of course, tons of folks from the right these days is voicing their criticism and hate for Hillary Clinton, but I guess everyone is to just assume you meant no ill will to her in your comments.

I'm not one to assign opinions to people. Like it or not, you can wear the stain that you bring to the party and share.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the "stain" on the blue dress. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 79 of 124

Jump to: