myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a hummer in the oval office from the intern.

Clinton values?

Hillary got her hair tangled around the drive shaft.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers, seemingly pueno's reference to McConnell's crimes and Christian values got under your skin. Enough so that you had to take a tasteless swipe at Hillary Clinton. So, in your view, President Clinton's sexual peccadilloes somehow compare with the illegal crimes of the McConnells'?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No tasteless comment about Hillary. Her hair got wrapped around the driveshaft when Bill through her under the bus.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we might have a Hillary hater here from Canada. Did it ever dawn on you that Hillary might have done the Christian thing by forgiving her husband?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary hater? Please substantiate this accusation.

The second part of your statement I agree with 100%.

You were not paying attention to my initial comment. Note, I did not attach the behavior of an individual to a group, but to the individual himself. That was the point of my comment.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR--I agree with you about Bill, and perhaps about Hillary. Both are ambitious more than principled. But what astonishes me is that character doesn't seem to matter, particularly to the right wing. Obama is the most decent human being we have had in the White House since at least Jimmy Carter. The rest have been at least a bit creepy and artificial. Yet it doesn't seem to matter. This is not the politics of my youth.

Hillary is very smart, and can raise money without being completely beholden to the Koch's. But I mistrust her instincts on national security issues, at least a little bit. She is hawkish to a fault. While I think that we will be involved in a new kind of struggle with Islamic extremism for a long time, I think it is a mistake to overplay the military solutions and underplay the diplomatic solutions.

On the other hand, her time in the Senate and at State will serve her well, and combined with her mistakes in the initial handling of the health care question, may make her the best candidate. We'll see.

Smacking Hillary around was not why I started the thread, I was interested in who else might be out there as credible candidates for President and VP.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Substantiation? Your bringing up "Clinton values" in a negative way out of thin air says what, particularly since Hillary has been in the news a lot lately, and could be considered a possible presidential candidate in 2016? I'm just listening to what you're saying. If you intended something positive in your comments, please fill me in.

As far as calling you a "Hillary hater", I only suggested that you "might" be one. Time will tell.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
No tasteless comment about Hillary. Her hair got wrapped around the driveshaft when Bill through her under the bus.

When did Willie throw Hilly under the bus?

I think the one who was most trampled in that sordid chapter of American history was Monica. What happened to her just, umm, sucks.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:

As far as calling you a "Hillary hater", I only suggested that you "might" be one. Time will tell.

Have I ever said anything derogatory about Obama? What makes you think I will about Hillary?

What Bill did reflected his character and values.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:

When did Willie throw Hilly under the bus?

I think the one who was most trampled in that sordid chapter of American history was Monica. What happened to her just, umm, sucks.

Poor girl? She was a willing participant in the act. Bill seemed to just brush it off and left all the women involved (wife, daughter, Monica) to "deal with it."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 78 of 124

Jump to: