myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWC, are you against finding the truth? You make R's out to be rabid dogs happy to attack the administration. These issues are legitimate and accepted by dozens of Democrats who want answers too. I think it scares partisan folks that their president may have done the wrong thing and then covered it up for political gain.

Have you not seen how many D's want this investigation?
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yea, we want it.

Here is the count so far.

FBI investigation found nothing.
House Armed Services Committee found nothing
House Intelligence Committee found nothing
House Foreign Affairs Committee found nothing
House Judiciary Committee found nothing
House Oversight and Government reform committee found nothing
U.S. Senate Select Committee found nothing
State Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs found nothing
State Department Accountability Review Board found nothing

25,000 pages and a billion dollars later, another house committee. I am pretty sure this one will prove all the others wrong! No mistake on that.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the next investigation/hearing be focused on why were we there, and what was the security situation?, if so, have we done the same thing (25 investigations) every time we had a security breach at an embassy in the past?
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

No, I have not. Please enlighten me.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The truth? I know a BS ruse when I see one, but apparently you don't. Four people died in a questionable place, and the CIA was all over it, and you want the truth for America? How do you fall for such nonsense?

Frankly, I expect more from my representatives in government. We have significant issues that need to be addressed, and all the Republicans can do is create a stupid media circus. Contrived BS to accomplish nothing. And, it's kind of a twofer for the effort. Let's hold an endless court on the Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton, and come to totally bizarre conclusions. I can see why you're an eager beaver for the show. You're looking for blood, and right wing media will predictably scream for accountability. Round and round we go.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dems supported the first first five investigations and the first zillion dollars in wasteed tax money.
Now that all the questions have been answered several times they prefer to waste money elsewhere.
If you read the fake news none of this is true and this will be the first investigation.
The GOP is treating consrvatives like we are fools.
Again.
Speaking of liars, Where is the GOP jobs bill they promised voters five years ago?

Bard do you really want me to cut and paste the answers to those questions on that site? The media has covered this in exhausting detail and all those answers are available as quotes from the hundreds of folks questioned in the matter.
Check online at www.factcheck.org or www.politfact.com

The world is easier to understand when you operate from true facts and it makes you look good in debates.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest evidence changed one judge's mind, too. Check out her video at
http://conservativetribune.com/judge-j-says-impeach-obama/

Obama's pissing off some of his staunchest voters, too:
At http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/14/black-citizens-group-files-articles-impeachment-against-obama ,
"Black American citizens file “Articles of Impeachment” against Obama".
I shook my head and rolled my eyes when I saw this headline, but we've seen impeachments and even the ejection of a sitting president for much less.
Their list of legitimate grievances includes:
The Benghazi coverup purely to protect his reelection. [Like the Godless far left, he has no morals.]
Disclosing secret grand jury material [just like he told the world about Seal Team 6's capture of Bin Laden for political gain].
Fast & Furious.
Release of private IRS data about citizens for political power.
IRS targeting of political foes, including auditing conservative groups, individuals, and donors at a tenfold higher rate than the population at large.
NSA surveillance of citizens.
Wiretapping and email tapping of a hundred journalists on his shit list, mostly reporters for the AP ... one of his mouthpieces.
Choosing which laws he wants enforced or ignored on many of the biggest legislative issues of his term. [I assume everyone saw his speech in which he said he has directed his staff to seek and take every path possible to bypass the Congress.]
The NLRB appointment scam.
Setting new records for punishing whistleblowers.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are all bullshit Iso.

EVERYBODY JUST CARRY ON HERE, THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE.

LHDR

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
SWC, are you against finding the truth? You make R's out to be rabid dogs happy to attack the administration. These issues are legitimate and accepted by dozens of Democrats who want answers too. I think it scares partisan folks that their president may have done the wrong thing and then covered it up for political gain.

This is the all-too-common, frustrating thing. Serious people (including frederick23, boggsman1, keycocker in this case) state valid criticism/questions about a right-winger's post. And somehow, it gets completely ignored by the right-winger, as if it never even entered their mind that they may have posted something incredibly fallacious.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this particular legislation 7 Democrats voted to investigate. You can google this. However, many D talking heads have voiced their outrage at the presidents handling of Benghazi.

Even more D's =28, regarding the IRS crossed the aisle.

And, once again, the congress has been dealing with redacted files, and the president has not allowed 1 eyewitness to testify. Need I say more?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/08/why-democrats-are-so-scared-of-benghazi.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 75 of 124

Jump to: