myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
The thread menu sez Weiss posted something. I don't need to look to know he's calling BS on my claim of illegality. To that I say take it up with the professor who made that claim regarding playing overt election politics at the expense of national security in a recent WSJ article. If I run across it I'll say so, but in the meantime law professors trump windsurfers every day for me.

No, Mike. I merely asked you to set the basis for your claim. Meanwhile, I'll look again at the Journal to find the specific reference threin upon which you could rely.

uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, good times!
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read it for yourself: http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=AAEBCAA5-4C8F-4820-BACD-2DB9B53C3424
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked through all those facts in your link, some formerly classified and didn't find proof of a coverup.
I looked through all the facts everywhere, asked people who swear there is a coverup for the facts, and none of them could find any facts proving there was a coverup.
That has been a problem for me but not for them.
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From MSN:

In a statement on the declassified report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee, lawmakers said that “the attacks were preventable, based on extensive intelligence reporting on the terrorist activity in Libya—to include prior threats and attacks against Western targets—and given the known security shortfalls at the U.S. Mission.”

Heads must roll for this.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's official and bipartisan: The (mostly) declassified Senate and House Intelligence Committee reports collectively conclude that Obama a) knew real time that the Benghazi massacre was the act of organized Al Qaeda-connected terrorists and b) systematically and repeatedly told the world it was not. That's a lie in anyone's book. Has anyone ever heard of a more egregious lie from any president, especially given that his reason was his upcoming election?

No, you may not whine about "WMDs", "AWOL", "Yellowcake", "Mission Accomplished", "Newcular" or any of those stupid fringe left talking points. Everyone knows, and we've discussed them here at length, that those issues are all just BS and that Ted Kennedy said "Cubar". The only worse claim about lying presidents I've ever heard was that Roosevelt knew in advance that Pearl Harbor was coming, and I've never seen any proof of that.

I'd add that the next worst presidential lies I know of are also Obama's, referring to keeping our doctors and health care plans, to get the ACA passed by one vote.

Then there are his obvious and undeniable lies about those lies.

Down around 37th in the list of worst presidential lies is, "I am not a crook".
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
It's official and bipartisan: Blah, blah, blah.......

I'd add that the next worst presidential lies I know of are blah, blah, blah...

And more blah, blah, blah...

isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see uWindsurf piped up. Don’t need to look; his one-track schtick is bullying, not learning (proof: demanding multiple times a day that I research and cite court cases while on post-op narcotics and devoting most waking hours to rehab). Do you guys still not understand how obvious it is that your demands for proof of minutiae are nothing more than transparent, inept attempts to obfuscate the main point? In this case, Obummer desperately and obviously lied to voters about the orchestrated massacre of a U.S. ambassador on American soil. That’s not just my opinion; it’s the official conclusion of the Top Secret congressional investigations. It was undeniably done in order to win yet another election via deception. Whether it’s an impeachable offense is irrelevant, because Obama is untouchable as long as Eric Holder is AG and the press refuses to do its job of keeping politicians on BOTH sides honest.

The Right’s “Prove it” mantra usually refers to personal lies you lefties post about us, not to claims of facts we can Google for ourselves. Your attempts to sidestep real issues with red herrings and baseless ad hominem aren’t fooling any intelligent readers, and reveals your lack of recognition of what’s important.
keycocker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso is having an argument with posters he says he can't read. He is supplying both sides of the argument while railing up about anyone who wants to hear facts. He finds facts very annoying and prefers to invent them.

He prefers to invent other folks opinions, too. I understand why folks who are usually wrong prefer to talk to themselves but why post it here.?
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nr. Fick-shun wrote:
I see uWindsurf piped up...

...blah, blah, blah...

Obummer desperately and obviously lied to voters about the orchestrated massacre... blah, blah, blah...

...blah, blah, blah...

Keep at it, Mikey. By tomorrow, you'll have Obama actually pulling the trigger, all while you tell us he isn't smart enough.

You are one funny guy!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 63 of 124

Jump to: