myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah... now Mikey shows a bit more about the inner workings of his mind. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to return to California, too many people that don't look like him.
pueno

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
...the left's blind loyalty is to his skin color...

Not a racist molecule in Mikey's body. Not one. Nope. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Don't anybody ever again call Mikey a racist Obama hater.

Mikey's just an ordinary sicko Obama hater.
mac

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deeply paranoid Obama haters seem to have quieted down once they couldn't post random bits of information out of context. Interesting article showing the debate between the CIA and State over Benghazi talking points:

Quote:
WASHINGTON — E-mails released by the White House on Wednesday revealed a fierce internal jostling over the government’s official talking points in the aftermath of last September’s attack in Benghazi, Libya, not only between the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency, but at the highest levels of the C.I.A.

The 100 pages of e-mails showed a disagreement between David H. Petraeus, then the director of the C.I.A., and his deputy, Michael J. Morell, over how much to disclose in the talking points, which were used by Susan E. Rice, the ambassador to the United Nations, in television appearances days after the attack.

Mr. Morell, administration officials said, deleted a reference in the draft version of the talking points to C.I.A. warnings of extremist threats in Libya, which State Department officials objected to because they feared it would reflect badly on them.

Mr. Morell, officials said, acted on his own and not in response to pressure from the State Department. But when the final draft of the talking points was sent to Mr. Petraeus, he dismissed them, saying “Frankly, I’d just as soon not use this,” adding that the heavily scrubbed account would not satisfy the House Democrat who had requested it.

Full article from the NY Times by Mark Landler et al. Interesting conclusion from real journalists: "they suggest Obama's aides mostly mediated a bureaucratic tug-of-war between the State Department and the CIA over how much to disclose--all under heavy time constraints because of the the demands from Capitol Hill." And of course the scumbag Issa, who would reveal the whereabouts of his mother to terrorists if he could score a point against Obama. What oath about secrecy?
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A CBS journalist is now saying that she was hacked as well, and it began during her investigation of Fast and Furious.
Well that's what she gets for trying to get to the bottom of Benghazi also.
Nothing but banana republic crap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sharyl Attkisson's computers compromised

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/sharyl-attkissons-computers-compromised-164456.html

By DYLAN BYERS |
5/21/13 11:18 AM EDT

Sharyl Attkisson, the Emmy-award winning CBS News investigative reporter, says that her personal and work computers have been compromised and are under investigation.

"I can confirm that an intrusion of my computers has been under some investigation on my end for some months but I'm not prepared to make an allegation against a specific entity today as I've been patient and methodical about this matter," Attkisson told POLITICO on Tuesday. "I need to check with my attorney and CBS to get their recommendations on info we make public."

In an earlier interview with WPHT Philadelphia, Attkisson said that though she did not know the full details of the intrustion, "there could be some relationship between these things and what's happened to James [Rosen]," the Fox News reporter who became the subject of a Justice Dept. investigation after reporting on CIA intelligence about North Korea in 2009.

On Sunday, The Washington Post reported that the Justice Dept. had searched Rosen's personal e-mails and tracked his visits to the State Dept. The court affadavit described Rosen as “at the very least, either as an aider, abettor and/or co-conspirator" of his government source, presumably because he had solicited classified information from that source -- an argument that has been heavily criticized by other journalists.

Attkisson told WPHT that irregular activity on her computer was first identified in Feb. 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal and on the Obama administration's green energy spending, which she said "the administration was very sensitive about." Attkisson has also been a persistent investigator of the events surrounding last year's attack in Benghazi, and its aftermath.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can check back in 2016 to see if Ms. Attkisson's "raped" computers have come back to life.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't anybody amazed by the level of corruption that is happening now w/in the executive branch?
All three current scandals are interrelated, and the left is tying themselves in knots trying to put out the fires, and keep BHO insulated at the same time.
Amazing.
I think that critical mass is just might be around the corner, somewhere.
I say "somewhere" because of our protective MSM,,,, but it's weakening.

In my 60+ years, I have never seen anything like this.
pueno

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ndub-turdy wrote:
Isn't anybody amazed by the level of corruption that is happening now w/in the executive branch?
All three current scandals are interrelated, and the left is tying themselves in knots trying to put out the fires, and keep BHO insulated at the same time.
Amazing.
I think that critical mass is just might be around the corner, somewhere.
I say "somewhere" because of our protective MSM,,,, but it's weakening.

In my 60+ years, I have never seen anything like this.

I think in your 60+ years you and Mikey and Mr. B and Mr. G are all experiencing premature ejubilation over something that exists only in your own heads.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW...when do the impeachment hearings start? I cant believe its taken this long...maybe you could draft Kenneth Starr for IC.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." Edmund Burke

Lois Lerner, head of the IRS Exempt Organizations division, who has just taken the fifth rather than answer Congressional questioning about the targeting of conservatives, may have misunderstood what old Ed was getting at.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/05/21/irs-official-lois-lerner-to-plead-the-fifth/
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G...just a friendly reminder that this country has a constitution, and an amendment which allows her to remain silent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 44 of 124

Jump to: