myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! OBAMADIDNTCAREABOUTSECURITYFOURBRAVEAMERICANSDEADOBAMAREFUSEDTOSENDSECURITYFORTHEFOURBRAVEDEADAMERICANSOBAMAIGNOREDPLEASFORHELPDIDNTSENDDRONESORMARINESOBAMAHATESOURMILITARYANDWANTSTHEMTOFAIL!

oh. the elections over? nevermind.

Are you channelling Kimi Riakkonen?

WellIdon'tknowIthinktheproblemiswiththecarbecauseitisunstablewheniwanttoslowdownforturnseightnineandelevenandalsowhentryingtogetaroundLewiseventhgouhhetrystoblockmegoingintothehairpin.Yeahyeahyeahdon'ttalktomeiknowwhatimdoing!

DanWeiss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dup

Last edited by DanWeiss on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Benghazi casualty: Susan Rice was directed to withdraw from Sec State consideration and has done so. (Anyone who believes that was voluntary is naive beyond belief.) To her credit, she complied without a public fuss, as she would have gotten confirmed if she had stood her ground.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry SOS
Chuck Hagel DOD
Two ggod men who served their country will both easily be nominated, and Scott Brown will run again in Mass.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Another Benghazi casualty: Susan Rice was directed to withdraw from Sec State consideration and has done so. (Anyone who believes that was voluntary is naive beyond belief.) To her credit, she complied without a public fuss, as she would have gotten confirmed if she had stood her ground.

I'll file this news in the "Anything to keep Benghazi quiet" file.

Last edited by nw30 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
windoggi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite what?
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught (sp), but back on subject, another thing for my same file.
Hillary may NOT testify afterall, behind the curtain they are working hard on preventing that I'm sure.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/12/13/state_dept_clinton_may_not_testify_on_benghazi_1
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it should be
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Report: GOP senators won’t confirm Kerry until Clinton testifies on Benghazi
December 26, 2012 | 3:07 pm

Republican senators will refuse to confirm Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., as Secretary of State until the nation’s current top diplomat, Hillary Clinton, testifies about her handling of the Benghazi terrorist attack.

“The Senate is expected to take up Kerry’s nomination in early January, but multiple Republican senators have already said they won’t agree to a vote on Kerry’s nomination until Clinton testifies about the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi,” The Cable’s Josh Rogin notes.

Clinton backed out of testifying at a congressional hearing last week after fainting and suffering a concussion. She was the first cabinet-level official to acknowledge that terrorists played a role in the assault on the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

“For some time, al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb and other groups have launched attacks and kidnappings from northern Mali into neighboring countries,” Clinton said during a United Nations meeting in New York on September 26. “Now, with a larger safe haven and increased freedom to maneuver, terrorists are seeking to extend their reach and their networks in multiple directions. And they are working with other violent extremists to undermine the democratic transitions underway in North Africa, as we tragically saw in Benghazi,” (emphasis added).

A week earlier, though, Clinton was content to have people such as the father of Tyrone Woods — the former Navy Seal killed during the attack on Benghazi — believe that an anti-Islam Youtube video was the occasion for the assault, which took place on the eleventh anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

“Well, this is what Hillary did,” Mr. Woods said of his meeting with Clinton immediately following the assault. “She came over and, you know, she did the same thing, separately came over and talked with me. I gave her a hug, shook her hand, and she did not appear to be one bit sincere at all. She mentioned that thing about, ‘We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video.’ That was the first time I had even heard about anything like that.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-gop-senators-wont-confirm-kerry-until-clinton-testifies-on-benghazi/article/2516877#.UNtgwEbCz8A
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whaddaya mean? Hillary Clinton [already] appeared at Congressional hearings to explain Benghazi.

That, minus the [already], was the banner headline in our local McClatchy newspaper last week, heading an article which said nothing of the sort. Just days earlier, the same newspaper had claimed the fiscal cliff threatened to end Social Security and Medicare on January 1. I sent personal emails to the local reporter, the local chief editor, and the national chief of the McClatchy news agency ripping all of them a new hemorrhoid over their blatant lies. It started with "McClatchy’s TriCities (WA) “newspaper” would be a laughing stock among informed readers if there were anything funny about blatant, deceptive, deliberate, biased, baseless, shameful, political falsehoods, fearmongering and demonization" and then got serious.

I'm beginning to wonder if she has a serious medical problem. A Sec of State literally MIA for two weeks? That goes beyond dodging incriminating testimony.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if she has a serious medical problem. A Sec of State literally MIA for two weeks? That goes beyond dodging incriminating testimony.

As for the second part, I'd say I'm not surprised, considering this administration.
However, for the first part, I heard some scuttlebutt about brain cancer, but nothing from a credible source, IMO, at this point.
I'm hoping for the first thing I mentioned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 31 of 124

Jump to: