myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Manufactured scandals, no matter how much you offend:

Quote:
OAKLAND -- The mother of U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, who was killed during the 2012 attack in Benghazi, wants Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party to stop using her son's name.

Mary F. Commanday, of Oakland, wrote a letter published by The New York Times on Friday pleading with the Republican presidential nominee to refrain from using her son's name during his campaign.

Commanday said she was motivated to write the letter to the editor because she didn't want to hear her son's name and reputation connected with Trump's campaign.

"I wrote it because I felt that Chris' name shouldn't be involved with that whole campaign," Commanday said from her home Saturday evening. "It's happened before ... I decided enough was enough, and I didn't want to see that happen anymore."

The Republican Party mentioned the attacks several times during its convention last week, and Commanday said she reached a point where she wanted the public to know she's had enough. Commanday added that she thinks Trump "is an outrageous person."

What was manufactured was the response from this sickening administration.
Stevens mother has every right in the world to handle this as she sees fit, and I respect her wishes. She Knows nothing will bring her son back and I'm sure she would like to put this dark moment behind her.
Her words add nothing to undue the overwhelming evidence that there was an orchestrated cover up,
and this administration continues to lie to the American people on regular basis.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
Manufactured scandals, no matter how much you offend:

Quote:
OAKLAND -- The mother of U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, who was killed during the 2012 attack in Benghazi, wants Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party to stop using her son's name.

Mary F. Commanday, of Oakland, wrote a letter published by The New York Times on Friday pleading with the Republican presidential nominee to refrain from using her son's name during his campaign.

Commanday said she was motivated to write the letter to the editor because she didn't want to hear her son's name and reputation connected with Trump's campaign.

"I wrote it because I felt that Chris' name shouldn't be involved with that whole campaign," Commanday said from her home Saturday evening. "It's happened before ... I decided enough was enough, and I didn't want to see that happen anymore."

The Republican Party mentioned the attacks several times during its convention last week, and Commanday said she reached a point where she wanted the public to know she's had enough. Commanday added that she thinks Trump "is an outrageous person."

What was manufactured was the response from this sickening administration.
Stevens mother has every right in the world to handle this as she sees fit, and I respect her wishes. She Knows nothing will bring her son back and I'm sure she would like to put this dark moment behind her.
Her words add nothing to undue the overwhelming evidence that there was an orchestrated cover up,
and this administration continues to lie to the American people on regular basis.

ya only what 9 investigations by ultra partisan right wing sickos wasting taxpayer time when one had the same info as the last. So you are an absolutes delusional moron. Give us the information that the right wing wackos did not get that give you the right to be bearing false witness.

You even can not listen to the mother of the hero. again the hero knew the risks, the right wing congress decreased funding for the state department even though these places were asking for more security money. You are a coward as I have noted before, he was a hero scouting the location so another not coward Hilary was planning on coming to the same location the next month. you are noting but a ignorant coward.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/benghazi-victim-s-father-flips-script-costello-after-she-badgers-him-bash-trump

How many of you lid deniers have the decency to watch this video to the end?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrctv--straight radio talk for those like Matty who don't read or pay attention to media with editors. Work up that hatred.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Mrctv--straight radio talk for those like Matty who don't read or pay attention to media with editors. Work up that hatred.

Attack the source Mac, I would expect nothing else from you. Watch the video coward, ITS FROM CNN, hardly a right wing source.

This is why no one respects you or people like you. This is a first hand, documented account from a father who is tired of the lies and cover ups of Benghazi.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Attack the source Mac, I would expect nothing else from you. Watch the video coward, ITS FROM CNN, hardly a right wing source.

This is why no one respects you or people like you. This is a first hand, documented account from a father who is tired of the lies and cover ups of Benghazi.

you are so friqgin stupid that every time you open your cowardly mouth it is a stupid statement or a lie.

again fact 9 investigations by ultra partisan right wing sources and you idiot know better than them..., fact the sec of defense ordered the military in immediately. Those idiots did not immediately put several teams into the the sky. they put drone into the sky immediately. They made a decision that they needed more information before the military would risk more lives. You can second guess the generals all you want, they were ordered in by the sec of defense/the president. Sec of State Hilary does not command the military you moron.

that guys son enlisted and then much later became a CIA asset. He was a hero point blank. His story is different he grew up a white boy in a white racist country. He never suffered because of his skin color in this country. His brothers and sisters are not killed by police for driving while black or brown or a religion,. He grew up on the other side of the experience track. You are just not able to think without someone telling you everything.

CNN is not liberal, it is the Fox recruiting network, they to date have never had one show where a ultra partisan liberal had it by himself. Please name one ultra partisan liberal ever in their history. Where right wingers forever have been there with their own shows.... look at the idiots that they groomed for Fux, paula zahn, hummer, and you look at other idiots on it Nancy cry whine grace, Larry King, tucker the idiot, ricky sanchez, Jack cafferty, Erick Erickson, glen beck, and not one partisan liberal...other right wingers are lou dobbs, Bill Snider, Byron York

come on coward show me the cnn ultra partisan liberals ever there. Ya MSNBC has a few... but only there half time and not a lot of years vs the right wing line up they originally tried out the gate..

again protests had broken out 4 hours earlier in cairo over the movie that came out. It takes time to determine otherwise. again clinton did not lie, over that issue either. It is not like you have boots on the ground there to get a investigation the next day , or days. again we found out clinton was going to be going to Benganzi herself the next month with those conditions, she is a lot braver than you, the coward who can not even debate me.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/11/16/flashback-what-susan-rice-said-about-benghazi/

remember it took the US government was it over a month to figure out that the anthrax mailings when Bush was president was not from the ME terrorists but from a right winger homegrown, and that was in the USA where we could inspect and have boots on the ground.

Last edited by real-human on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:00 am; edited 5 times in total
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

you are so friqgin stupid that every time you open your cowardly mouth it is a stupid statement or a lie.

This is why we love you so much Dean, you're nothing but a plague here.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

This is why we love you so much xxx, you're nothing but a plague here.

troll post...

The truth is you can not stand the truth... that is why you cowards cut and run from your cowardly treasonous statements all the time, you can not defend your lies.

You can not handle the truth... so you right wingers blow up federal buildings, bomb churches, kill people in churches, you are no different than the issis haters. you are part and parcel twins to them. So what do you do here you little forum Nazi... you go postal...

you think you know what it takes to win a war on terror because you are the same. you are wrong...

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

This is why we love you so much xxx, you're nothing but a plague here.

how timely...

read this article. I have been saying you and your hate filled party/kind is exactly why we have terrorists and home grown terrorists/terrorism. Your hate words on this forum is why they do what they do. You and your hate is what enables and makes terrorists and you and yours including Trump are too friggin stupid to know that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/?tid=trending_strip_6

swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on mat-ty, the Benghazi attack has been investigated to death, but there are folks like you that can't let it go. You're not going to get the outcome that you want, because the facts don't support it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 116 of 124

Jump to: