myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
It's amazing that a person inflicted with such a disorder would make so many disparaging comments to belittle others while claiming intellectual superiority, a characteristic that's attributed to nature, nurture, and opportunity.

Are you talking about someone else's commentary, or about your own inexplicable rants about Trump? "Locks his children in a trunk"? "The Mob"?

Do you have any idea (or concern) how much people here resent your misinformed outsider opinions being presented as fact?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, please fill me in how President Obama and Hillary Clinton are somehow tangled up and lying about the Orlando shootings.

Earlier, I asked you why you are so upset and unglued about Obama. What has he personally done to you? I can't think of anything he has done during his presidency that could even come close to explaining your utter disdain and hate for him. What's up with you?

Do you get your news from the VIEW or Good Morning America?.
You are absolutely cluless!!!!!!!!
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The facts that Matty in his bigotry and rage can't deal with:

Quote:
The sister of the American ambassador killed in the 2012 terror attack in Benghazi faults the Obama administration for poor security — but says she does not hold Hillary Clinton responsible for her brother's death.

In an interview with The New Yorker magazine, Anne Stevens said she saw nothing new in the House Select Committee on Benghazi's final report on the attack, released Tuesday. Republicans have accused Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time, of overlooking the dangers of the Benghazi outpost led by Ambassador Christopher Stevens and of trying to spin the attack to her political advantage. Stevens and three other Americans died in the siege.

But Anne Stevens said she disagreed with efforts to pin blame on Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, or former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta. She said her brother understood what he was getting into but believed it was worth it to promote better relations with North Africa and the Middle East:

I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn't a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.
Asked by The New Yorker if her brother's death had been politicized, she said it had:

It would be much more useful for Congress to focus on providing resources for security for all State Department facilities around the world—for increasing personnel, language capabilities, for increasing staff to build relationships, particularly in North Africa and the Middle East. I would love to hear they are drastically increasing the budget.
To "use Chris's death as a political point," Anne Stevens added, "is not appropriate."
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's a game changer. I have seen people who's familys were cut down in cold blood that say they feel no anger and forgive those that have committed violent acts against their love ones. That's a personal choice, not one I would make.
The majority of the family's would disagree, and the 4 soldiers left to die for political cover up reasons would strongly disagree.
And trust me America will know their story. Who do you think they will believe, 4 of hour bravest or a tired old douchbag ?
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet our AG still says the solution to Islamic terrorism is "compassion, unity, and love".

She should have been run out of office within the hour.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry mat-ty, I've never seen those daytime TV programs. Are far as where I get my news, I think that it's fair to say that it must be from entirely different sources than you. Where do you pick up such hateful views and information?

Lastly, why is it that you always seem to dodge simple questions? I'm still waiting for an answer whether you work in law enforcement. A yes or no would suffice.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Sorry mat-ty, I've never seen those daytime TV programs. Are far as where I get my news, I think that it's fair to say that it must be from entirely different sources than you. Where do you pick up such hateful views and information?

Lastly, why is it that you always seem to dodge simple questions? I'm still waiting for an answer whether you work in law enforcement. A yes or no would suffice.

No, I do not work in law enforcement. Not sure what would make you think that.....Okay going kiting, 4th time this week Laughing Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here christie went after clinton for the B stuff. yet his own employees are claiming Christie is doing even more...

Chris Christie is accused of hiding emails, losing cell phones and destroying messages

Quote:

Like a bull in a China shop made of subpoenas, Chris Christie’s charging towards every closing door. A couple of weeks ago it was announced by the lawyers representing three of the defendants accused of shutting down the George Washington Bridge as a part of a Chris Christie revenge scheme, that Governor Christie was obstructing justice by losing/destroying important evidence.

The allegations were made in a pair of briefs filed with the court late Monday night in federal court in New Jersey. Among them: Chris Christie “lost” a cell phone he used during the bridge closure, deleted text messages sent during that time, and failed to turn over emails that defense attorneys eventually found through other methods.
New filings in the case by the same attorneys allege that Christie has a missing personal email account. An account that no one seems to have access to but may very well have important information on it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/06/29/1543734/-Chris-Christie-is-accused-of-hiding-emails-losing-cell-phones-and-destroying-messages?detail=email&link_id=6&can_id=fec359fcb3d975820be588c8a5b7cffa&source=email-the-primary-is-over-why-do-some-of-you-still-insist-on-fighting-it&email_referrer=the-primary-is-over-why-do-some-of-you-still-insist-on-fighting-it___83187&email_subject=elizabeth-warren-blasts-comcast-calls-for-stronger-anti-trust-enforcement

boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, brah... If you're going to use the words "clueless", and "douchebag" to insult fellow windsurfers, please spell them correctly.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad crazy Matty--the security official for the Benghazi embassy testified before Congress. Have you read his testimony? I posted it here. He was the one that asked for more staff, a request turned down well below Hillary's level because we have a lo of embassies and Republicans in Congress aren't giving the Department od State any more money. He said that the 4 staff he asked for wouldn't have made a difference. No one was left to die--you were left to repeat lies.

Blake Stevens, the Ambassador's father, was a Deputy Attorney General who represented and advised me for many years and devoted his life to public service. He asked that this not be made a political football. Those that do are scum. Float away scum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 113 of 124

Jump to: