myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you don't like the facts, make them up. Paranoid matty at work.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Plenty of facts, I just choose not to ignore them like a partisan fool of your kind.
And just like I told your nitwit buddy. THE DAMAGE IS DONE...it can only get worse, it will never get better.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
they left our bravest to fend for themselves. Thankfully they are alive and well and more than happy to tell the real story.

UNthankfully, neither the administration nor its mouthpiece (most of the media) has or will interview the soldiers who were there. Susan Rice's total fabrications on TV the following Sunday would amount to perjury if she were sworn to anything resembling the truth on any of the five shows she lied on.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, why are you guys on the right finding it so hard to accept reality. Do you think and Rep. Issa and Rep. Gowdy screwed up, and that they weren't fully dedicated to the cause of taking Hillary Clinton down. Try as they might, they couldn't do it, because it was just manufactured BS and wishful thinking. Sure things weren't perfect, and many folks can be criticized, even the Republicans with their cuts to the US State Department budget.

Now, I guess you guys need to hang your hat on the FBI coming out with something criminal in the whole private server and E-Mail thing. I can't imagine all the angst you'll suffer and fret about when nothing becomes of it.

Maybe the Obama Administration is deliberately burying the truth and not being honest with the American people in the hopes of continuing their legacy and destroying the nation, and ultimately the world. That's got to be it, especially if Hillary gets away with all that she's done, right?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Another useful idiot towing the globalist line. Globalism supported by both Bush and Clinton have destroyed our manufacturing base..... But you keep towing the line from your Baja bunker.

boy oh boy are you off base here... IE with the subject, so what do you do you throw you stupid assessments here that have nothing to do with the real world.

Start a thread on your waco conclusions and see you get pummeled again as you can not back up your crap as usual.

Did you have a real job that was not provided by a sugar daddy by any chance? I am noting a pattern of a trust fund spoiled kid in your unsupported post style. IE the party of trumps...

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Plenty of facts, I just choose not to ignore them like a partisan fool of your kind.
And just like I told your nitwit buddy. THE DAMAGE IS DONE...it can only get worse, it will never get better.

any chance you also grew up with a sugar daddy... ie why you are a dead clone of the Trump hate style without facts?

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Come on, why are you guys on the right finding it so hard to accept reality. Do you think and Rep. Issa and Rep. Gowdy screwed up, and that they weren't fully dedicated to the cause of taking Hillary Clinton down. Try as they might, they couldn't do it, because it was just manufactured BS and wishful thinking. Sure things weren't perfect, and many folks can be criticized, even the Republicans with their cuts to the US State Department budget.

Now, I guess you guys need to hang your hat on the FBI coming out with something criminal in the whole private server and E-Mail thing. I can't imagine all the angst you'll suffer and fret about when nothing becomes of it.

Maybe the Obama Administration is deliberately burying the truth and not being honest with the American people in the hopes of continuing their legacy and destroying the nation, and ultimately the world. That's got to be it, especially if Hillary gets away with all that she's done, right?

Swchandler
I would never waste my time trying to convince a hardcore lefty partisan like yourself that there was major wrong doing with the Benghazi cover up.
What happened is more than obvious to anyone with an iota of honesty.

Do you believe the four special OPS soldiers are lying?
Why has the liberal media all but ignored the men that were on the ground?
Since when do we stand down when our brave soidiers, ambassadors , and personnel are under attack?
Why was it blamed on a video when it is 100% proven that they knew from the get go that is was an Al Quada off shoot attack?
Why was Susan Rice sent out the next day to the talk show circuit with a fabricated lie?
Why did hillary lie to the face of the family's when it has been proven she knew it was not about a video?

The American people are not dumb and most can see through this for what it is. A left wing ATTEMPT TO COVER UP.
It has hurt her tremendously and will always be part of her legacy of corruption and lies.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trust fund right wingers you better watch out you may have to pay taxes on those inheritances if Hillary gets in..... hahahahaha

imagine that have to work for your money... hahahahah

and if Hillary gets in I promise the next one will be another 8 year dem.... hahahahah more trust funder money taxed.... hahahaha

mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

any chance you also grew up with a sugar daddy... ie why you are a dead clone of the Trump hate style without facts?

You want facts moron, Check swillarys trustworthy polls. About as low as your IQ..
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

You want facts moron, Check swillarys trustworthy polls. About as low as your IQ..

yes perfect place to bring that up, she has endured 25 years of right wing witch hunts. How fitting aren't you from the former capital of witch persecutions.

Ya she is darn tuff to withstand 25 years of your pathetic hate. The most money and time spent ever investigating anything. again Benghazi was the second most investigated ever. Again ww2 , ww1 Nixon were not as investigated as her. And not one single grand jury indictment and the first 2 special prosecutors were over a land deal where she lost was it 30k or 60k... ya when you get that much free attacking of a person ya as it goes your hero Trump is a kindered relative of Hitlers Big Lie. You say it enough and well the masses believe it.

what you got, trust funder.... well hopefully it will finally be taxed and you will have to work like a real man....

Hey little boy as I beat you on all your other issues... anytime you want to bet a few million in assets on who has the higher IQ I am in....

speaking of low IQ boy would love to take some trust fund money of yours. What you got to lose you didn't make the money anyway... so it aint yours right? hahahaha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 110 of 124

Jump to: