myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Awesome Season for SF Bay Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PAmuddog

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Awesome Season for SF Bay Area Reply with quote

Windsurfing Dawgs,

As the SF Bay Area season is winding down I’d like to acknowledge the great work of Mike Godsey, Crysta Young, Claire duPont, Mark Neveu, etc. and the invisibles such as Stuart Hill, Matt Cory, and the entire iWindSurf, WindAlert, WeatherFlow crew for an awesome season of forecasts.

Personally, I had ZERO skunked days this year whereas I normally have one or two “act of GOD(sey)” days. (pun intended Mike!)

Their combined effort provided more than 150 sessions, three new skills, hours of fun, and miles of smiles, not to mention the hours of driving and gallons of gas saved!

I’m looking forward to your model forecasts and real time data to plan my sessions during the upcoming winter storm season.

Also looking to get a great session tomorrow (and Friday?) somewhere on the peninsula.

Very Happy Cool Laughing Rolling Eyes Very Happy Shocked Smile Laughing Smile Very Happy Wink Wink Very Happy Cool Laughing Embarassed Very Happy Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing Smile Very Happy Rolling Eyes Smile Confused Very Happy Smile Question
usa4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes- great season indeed!
Just passed 110 session this year- thanks iwindsurf!
Perhaps the highlight being 5.24.12- aka BIG THURSDAY!!
10.7 to 5.8 quiver/ 3 boards/endless passion.
No skunked session yet.
Accurate AM forecast was key in determining what gear I pack for the day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: