myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Baja Rig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J.r.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Baja Rig Reply with quote

Someone needs to put this stuff to good use. I'm headed back to Maui. I can deliver. Had a hard time letting her go, but now I have to. Rain is not far away, and I don't deal with winter well.

Please respond with any questions or for pictures request to the following email: smbhr4sale@gmail.com

The van is listed for $18500 and is set up for windsurfing and surfing. All custom interior design. Many hours put in the redesign. Finally need to part with my Baja rig, and Gorge windsurf gear. Heading back to Maui for work and waves. I'm willing to really deal to get this thing gone. I've gotten 100+ replies from Craigslist but would like to see it used for what it was designed for.

Sportsmobile 1996 2wd:

Details: http://portland.craigslist.org/grg/cto/3246462797.html

If you are out of town, I'm willing to ship any of the following gear for an additional cost and do the whole paypal thing.

Windsurfing Boards:
2010 Angulo Freestyle Wave 77L Twin fin - Good condition, set of fins, and straps. - $350.00 obo

Glass Angulo 8'9" - sweet early 1990s glass board. Fast and jumps great. $100.00 or keep this one in case I ever return.

1999 RRD FSW 85L - Epoxy, fast. $50.00.

Two boards that are almost repaired. I don't have time to fix them.

1. RRD Wave Size Small - Needs deck patch over the straps, I'll sell you the patch of glass, you have to do the work. $100.00

2. Custom Carbon Kevlar Balster - this thing is the scariest board I've ever been on, super thin, out of control fast. Would be great for a lightweight person due to the strap insert position. Water tight, I could finish up putting deck pads on it. $100.00 - Be careful this thing is very fast.

I have a lot of deck pads and glass that I can cut and sell or I'll take it to maui with me. Strips of deck pads glued to the side of sups, or to the nose of your board may help in preventing dings and damage.

Windsurfing Sails:

2012 Ezzy Wave Tiger 4.7 - Good Condition, one small pro repair, 2nd wind maui decal - $275.00 obo

2009 Ezzy Wave Panther I 5.0 - Good condition, small tears in luff sleeve, great power wave sail - $225.00 obo

Components:
Chinook Aluminum Ext 28cm - $25.00
Aluminum Boom (Trashed but works) - free when you buy anything
Chinook 2 bolt rubber uppers - $25.00 each (2)

Fins:
Meanline 26cm wave fin - U.S. box - good condition - $75.00
MFC K1 22cm powerbox - great condition, wave fin, good for bump and jump fsw board - $40.00
MFC Freestyle Fin 24cm - $25.00

Harness:
Dakine T5 Size Small, with bar - $50.00

Please email me for pictures, I don't check private messages and am trying to sell my van on craigslist with robots going Orwellian on me like a seal at Roads End.

If I make any profit off of this gear, I'll donate it to either Columbia Gorge Windsurfing Association or NPR.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Southwest USA, Hawaii, Mexico All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: