myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 134, 135, 136  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stevenbard



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 3950

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I married a beautiful Mexican Seniorita many years ago. My kids are typical of the children who will live in America 50 years from now. IMO, there will be no border then, and we might even take over that nation. Wink I hope so, because San Carlos has become a difficult trip. I can't wait to stay at the Hilton PSC Baja.... Idea

ps Iso, My boy (16) is a 180 lb Linebacker-WR and Black Belt. He don't get bullied. He's a pretty good windsurfer too. Taught him not to be a bully, and I think you'll agree, I've never bullied you. I don't like to see it here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 13792

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I am surprised you encourage it.

BTW, I stopped at Brown Belt when our outstanding instructor was transferred elsewhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 13792

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointster wrote:
1. I concentrated on the fence issue because that is what you brought up in your original post:

""The border fence is basically complete"? It's only 5% finished, you liar, and a pickup truck can drive across parts of it. A year and a half away from the next election and this lying SOS has already abandoned his job and gone into full campaign BS mode, at our expense and with the assumption that we're too stupid to learn the truth." "

2. You were called on that point by several people.

1. yet it was you who wrote:
Border security is important, but the issue goes beyond physical measures and includes immigration policy, drug policy, agricultural policy, trade policy, etc.

You're trying to play games I won't play. Anyone who wants to slog through several pages of old crap can click on http://tinyurl.com/d57llgc , read to their heart's content, and decide for themselves whether Obama and Napolitano lied and are still lying about our border security. Better yet, they can read any or all of the hundreds of analyses of the whole issue readily available on Google and PROOVE beyond any dispute that they are (again) lying to the American people.

You people whine endlessly that I type too much, then whine that I don't type every nuance I'm considering about an issue. You can't have it both ways.

2. I followed that old thread for several pages and didn't find them. If that's because their comments were filtered, no rational person gives a crap what the killfiled trolls said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
keycocker



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Posts: 3203

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every descendent on both sides of my family has a Spanish last name.My family name is Danish.
They are the future.
On the other hand none of them speak Spanish except for dirty words and they sometimes ask me what they actually mean.

It is impossible for folks here to bully Iso because he can't read their posts...LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 5683

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It is impossible for folks here to bully Iso because he can't read their posts..."


Only if one was to believe what he says.

Yet, we know that isobars' burning hate for those on his killfile list always remains very fresh and alive. What does that suggest?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 13792

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coyotewindsurf wrote:
Mikey, a.k.a. Mr. Pants on Fire wrote:
...these "people", including Maureen/Mo, began lying about me and others back in the mid 90s.


Mikey dear, please provide a direct link to any post where I lied about you -- either in this century or the last.

Easy, dearie:
http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/search.php?search_author=coyotewindsurf ,
including this cartoon because I do not lie.
You'll have to sort out for yourself the few posts of yours about me that are NOT lies about me and/or distortions of what I've said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2572

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
a.k.a. Mr. "Pants on Fire"

Say, Mikey, just checking here.........

In addition to the nuts roasting on an open fire, do I also see a forked tongue and a Pinocchio nose?

What's next? Crossed fingers behind your back?

.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pointster



Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

You're trying to play games I won't play.


Mike I'm not trying to play games, I'm responding your comment:

"You say I’ve been “directly contradicted with primary evidence” and referenced my “failure to own up to the errors”, yet in the dozens of times I’ve challenged you and others point blank to provide evidence to support such claims and have then watched for replies from anyone, all we see is fart jokes and repeated vague accusations...."

I have provided evidence to support the claim that you were in error on the issue of whether the border fence was only 5% completed. I was not vauge, and did not resort to fart jokes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coyotewindsurf



Joined: 03 Apr 2006
Posts: 1268
Location: SF Bay

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey, a.k.a. Mr. Pants on Fire wrote:
...these "people", including Maureen/Mo, began lying about me and others back in the mid 90s.
... including this cartoon because I do not lie.
You'll have to sort out for yourself the few posts of yours about me that are NOT lies about me and/or distortions of what I've said.

Mikey dear, it seems you can't find any post where I lied about you.
Let me give you a simple example of your day-in and day-out dishonesty.

lie verb \ˈlī\
lied ly·ing
Definition of LIE
intransitive verb
1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
2: to create a false or misleading impression
transitive verb
: to bring about by telling lies <lied his way out of trouble>

li·ar noun \ˈlī(-ə)r\
Definition of LIAR
: a person who tells lies

Example:
Lie :(paraphrased for brevity)
Mikey says, I have a killfile. I don't read their posts, then directly responds to the posts, time after time.

The proof is on this page.


Rolling Eyes

_________________
mo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 5683

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"... I do not lie."


Does anyone really believe that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 134, 135, 136  Next
Page 71 of 136

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group