myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And furthermore, in regards to the inter racial marriage, Republicans champion themselves as being for freedom! Freedom to be free of government mandates, and laws restricting our freedoms! [Insert cheers here[ Yet a great many say government should pass laws stating who you can and cannot mary. What bullshit! Does anyone see hypocrisy in this? I sure do.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is acting like they are smoking crack it is you. You are living in a fantasy land.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to get pissed. perhaps my previous posts of maintaining civility were unrealistic. One can only bite ones tongue for so long.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Slinky, but as I said, "according to the Muslim religion" you are a Muslim if your father was a Muslim. It is like being in the Mob. You can never get out. So according to a billion Muslims, he's a Muslim. I never said it was my position.

BTW, his mother was an Atheist. Certainly an ideology that many on this page respect.

From Obama's own autobiography..I was not raised in a religious household. For my mother, organized religion too often dressed up closed-mindedness in the garb of piety, cruelty and oppression in the cloak of righteousness.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
And furthermore, in regards to the inter racial marriage, Republicans champion themselves as being for freedom! Freedom to be free of government mandates, and laws restricting our freedoms! [Insert cheers here[ Yet a great many say government should pass laws stating who you can and cannot mary. What bullshit! Does anyone see hypocrisy in this? I sure do.

I suppose if you wanted to marry a goat, I might be opposed to this. However since I've been in an inter-racial marriage for over 20 years this concept sounds absurd. As a matter of fact, other than an inbred low IQ toothless fool, can you name 1 credible American citizen who is against inter-racial marriage? Let's boil him in oil together.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand corrected I think.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Obama according to the Muslim religion will always be a muslim. He can never convert according to them.

No church has any right to tell me what religion I am or am not. Are most of us Mormons, as their church claims? (I forget the details and don't care, but they claim something like "Any past, present, or future member of the family tree of any legitimate LDS church [i.e., a Mormon] is hereby declared LDS [i.e.,a Mormon]" I respect the Mormon people, their fervor, and their family values, but good luck widddat, guys.

And, Slinky, the only marriage constraints I've ever heard from any modern legitimate church, the TEA Party, the GOP, or any individual this side of radical rednecks or skinheads has been, "Marriage is between two adults of opposite gender", which most people support.
windoggi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
which most people support.
So what? Most people believe in UFOs. And ghosts. And angels.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my friends are Muslims ,another is converted to Muslim.
They never heard of that religion being passed down from their fathers and are sure you can join or leave, in the same way as the numerous sects of Christianity which is the same religion guys.
So is Mormon and my Mormon inlaws laughed at the ignorance of folks who think the genealogy project means everyone is a Mormon.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Muslims, here is some epic windsurfing from Morocco. Is Bougmaa Muslim. I'm sure he'd have something to say about all of this.

http://www.windsport.com/videos_display/video:7989/Giant-Moulay

Yeah, go sail!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 57 of 277

Jump to: