myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
I may not be a genius

NO F R E A K I N G WAY!!!!! That last gobbledygook you just posted put the nail in that coffin.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
You really are one to never disappoint. You're the moral equivalent of the racists you rightfully have such disdain for. Your notable arrogant notion of supremacy based on others education compared to your egotistical perceived intellect bares a strong resemblance to the nature of the prejudicial bigotry of racists. Racism may have a different impact on society, but the root of the problem lies in the same mentality which you consistently display. One could assume by the nature of your comments that those who are less educated than yourself should be slaves and servants to those whom you would feel are educationally worthy. The reality is that this level of inequality already DOES exist, perhaps due to those who share your attitude and other driving forces.

While you seem to have convinced yourself that I was, am, will never be capable of obtaining a higher level of education, I can assure you that is not the case. In fact, I was accepted, enrolled, courses chosen, and pulled the plug at the last minute on university to pursue something I found that I loved doing instead. I will agree that training of any type and a university education is an obvious advantage, but it does not define a persons potential, though I'm sure it must make you crazy that I, one of your potential slaves, succeeds and prospers despite your prejudices.

Sorry if my "6th grader reader/logic level" has to hold a light to your prejudice, but maybe you couldn't see past your superiority complex to notice for yourself. Perhaps the main difference between racists and yourself is that racism has a different stigma attached.....you know, kind of like crack addicts and windsurfers, we're all addicts with different vices.

plenty of people succeed with different skill sets or with dads help in this world, good thing he had a back up plan for you. Sounds like he rubbed off with many positive things. Just no brains or willingness to get then fine tuned went your way. I keep telling you your frustration in the world is because you do not understand math logic. I have suggested to you to take some classes in math stats with the hopes you can someday understand.

again right wingers in this the USA (again you are Canadian) so maybe you just do not understand what is going on in the USA? It is funny to have a Canadian acting like he knows all racism, and media and facts in the USA. You maybe have exceeded your knowledge base. But I have not held it against you till now. But it is interesting when I would act like I know things in Canada as an American I would preface it with I am not canadian and do not live there. But you seem to think you have the same knowledge base of the USA as if you live here full time. See I live in Mexico right now and you would not find me being a armchair expert on Mexico like you believe you are in America when you do not live there. Yes I have a good bit of insight on Mexico now but I am not an expert on Canada like you seem to think you are on the USA racism.

and again most of the issues I believe you think you are an expert on in the usa are linked to your lack of statistics and the right wing media influencing your out of whack ability to understand anecdotal information with a weak math background. To not understand why states are requiring IDs when only 5 cases in 10 years would have been prevented is a major deficit in understanding math/stats/ the real world. Same with redistricting. These are racist. all people should be allowed to vote, and the the rich should not have more of a vote than a poor person.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
I may not be a genius

NO F R E A K I N G WAY!!!!! That last gobbledygook you just posted put the nail in that coffin.

Good does that mean you are going to stop your stalking...

I bet you could not even understand other dyslexics like Einstein, Bell,.... yes their writings for the average person may be hard to understand, but simple for me, do you even have a clue to the theory of relativity? It really is very simple.

you really are one of the stupidest persons I have dialoged with. you really are a dumb troll....

So why do we not leave it as this you do not comment on my posts unless you are adding facts vs personal attacks. you are welcome to attack the on subject posts all you want with facts. if you even have a clue to what a fact is.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
I may not be a genius

what is funny again this is not my first rodeo, on other sites, one that was owned by a trust fund kid of a major newspaper, the right wingers would all whine and cry just like you and troll like you. They just could not handle the hearing someone say the media is right wing owned and controlled.. and back it up with so many examples like I have here.... Or there is major racism in the right wing and back it up with examples ie the truth...

Anyway one in particular that was a claimed lawyer would say the same things like you. Him too, I had always told him he was so deficient in math logic that is why he would never understand issues . He was honest after a few years maybe 5 and admitted he was horrible in math... Just like you I told him to take some math logic stats courses almost from day one. At least on that site there were many liberals and they would just dish it back to him, saying they clearly understood what I was saying. So your childish game of saying you do not understand is a game I have seen repeated, this is not my first rodeo. But I will say you are the rudest most ignorant stalker I have ever experienced.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually started by questioning the ethics of your source and its bias which led to an expected looney response. How many times can you possibly spew the same nonsense? Any communications with you quickly leads to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=airT-m9LcoY

Not your first rodeo? If you only knew how hard I laughed when I read that!

Oh ya, you never addressed your obvious prejudice. What's wrong, hard pill to swallow?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I actually started by questioning the ethics of your source and its bias which led to an expected looney response. How many times can you possibly spew the same nonsense? Any communications with you quickly leads to this:

Oh ya, you never addressed your obvious prejudice. What's wrong, hard pill to swallow?

here you troll

here were your first words...

Quote:
Pssst. I think you may have copied and pasted this in the other thread too. Do you think they'll notice? Probably not, I think the majority stopped even reading this thread.

you are too friggen stupid to know when you are not starting it and trolling............

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

Again I have no respect for your so called expert opinion. I do not go to a electritian technician who does not understand math to give me advice on a design in another field like plastic injection molds. Just as I do not ask the person who sells flowers on advice for heart surgery.

Your opinions are worthless except if I was having a new kitchen put in canada, you would agree if I was putting in a kitchen in Mexico you are not the person one would talk to?

When you list sources, facts yes I will read those. again you get it I do not believe your opinions.

as far as the rodeo, yep I have coined that term haven't I... and it should be used for instances like this that are fitting.

Last edited by real-human on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To coin yet another phrase from one of your greatest influences, "bedeebedeebedeep that's all folks!"
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
To coin yet another phrase from one of your greatest influences, "bedeebedeebedeep that's all folks!"

troll 101... you are such a worthless troll....

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Any communications with you quickly leads to this:

Excellent summary of most posts from the left here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 123 of 277

Jump to: