myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

I guess it makes no difference to you that "Fux" was going to produce the 4 part miniseries about Hillary for NBC, which got cancelled.
That is why if you notice Bill and Hilary do not want it made.

Do you know the script has not even been written or researched. So is Fux going to have a righty wing political wacko write it? Again i assume it is past you critical thought ability that they could do a hit job on the future president. Wow Fux would never made a nasty unflattering movie would they? past your pay grade to ask perhaps?

I remember when the owner of Fux the ultra partisan Ruppy was initially up and running and his competitor owner at the time Ted Turner's team was in the world series and Fux had the broadcasting rights. He ORDERED his hit men, including down to the camera men, that if Ted Turner picked his nose it was to be broadcast live. That any unflattering thing was to to be broadcast. That is how much of a slime Ruppert Murdoch hero to the right wingers is.

Remember Ruppy the trust fund kid was handed his families newspaper in Australia and he turned a perfectly small respectable newspaper into a enquirer and that is what he did in Australia his slime papers taking unflattering shots, kings of putting pictures of so called poperazi pictures and slime content all over. Once he dominated Australia he went to Europe with his slime and when he came to the USA his first creation was a enquirer type called the "star"

and as we saw his groups was so disgusting they were hacking into a dead child's phone to steal her messages. Ruppy never fired anyone for this for years till well top level people were going to jail that was normal business in his trash empire. And this is a hero to right wingers because they love his trash.

Does it matter how you made your money and lived your life?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Just say what you mean w/o all the long paragraphs, 'I have only one card to play, it's the race card'.

People like you are a big part of the race problem.
why because I want to see americans that have paid a significant price in making this country not lose their right to vote that they only received some 50 years ago.

try to address the issues and facts of the post if you can... hahahahaha oh life is so unfair to you I see, my gosh what if you were getting a whipping for your whining here from your owner, maybe that would get you to understand who has a right to whine and play victim. Oh you think you are such a victim...

here let me refresh you of my post.
again if I a liberal owned the media here is what I would put as a headline with this picture front page. I would do this every time a state puts in their racist voter exclusion laws.

again when Bush 2 and the rovian in-justice department put this (vote fraud by minorities) as one of the highest priorities of the in-justice department spending millions to 10s of millions of taxpayers money exactly how many instances did they find that having an ID would have prevented. Surely the right wing partisans know??? Well from what i read and remeber it was about 10 total, I have not seen the right wing give a number yet they want to deny about 3 million people the right to vote. If they are spending millions and making this such a priority, surely you have some facts behind your conclusions. Or are you just channeling from above with no facts to back up your nazi propaganda technique BIG LIE.

Please right wingers back up your paranoia with facts, before you make millions of people lose their vote. Many if not nearly every one of these americans relatives built this nation without a penny of pay for hundreds of years, and were whipped and beat to a pulp, raped, or hung, and this was for hundreds of years their family paid more than their dues to build this country. They have paid a higher price in their family to build this country than you ever have.

again I would put this picture and point on the front page every time the right wing racists put in restrictive laws to prevent minorities from voting.

Needless to say we do not see this point in the right wing owned media.
race card ha,,, is this still above your pay grade. again I would put it front page of my paper if I owned the media at least once a week.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean, Dean, Dean, do you know what movie or TV producing is?

It's not writing, directing, casting, editing, shooting, or any of that stuff, it's just putting up the money to have it made as well as supplying a studio if needed. "Fux" had no intention of writing it, that was all on the peacock network.

Also, maybe you should just use that pic of an abused slave, that you love so much, as your avatar.
'I'm down for the struggle, hiding here in Baja'.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: papaer lies about ethics compalint to stop dem and signs pet Reply with quote

here we have the top people of a news paper making false claims about an ethics violation and they were also involved in a drive to recall the democrat. Hardly liberal media here................. this lie was also played up on ABC,,,

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/16/colorado-newspaper-hyped-non-existent-ethics-ch/195435
Colorado Newspaper Hyped Non-Existent Ethics Charge Against Recall-Targeted State Senator
Quote:
The Chieftain's coverage of the ethics complaint followed a revelation that the paper's general manager, production director, and assistant publisher and vice president all signed petitions in support of recalling Giron, a fact that the paper did not initially disclose but later downplayed in an editorial. The paper also received attention in March when general manager Ray Stafford sent an email to Giron describing his role as a top executive with the Chieftain before criticizing Giron over her support for stronger gun laws.

Quote:
The "ethics complaint" against Colorado State Sen. Angela Giron reported on by The Pueblo Chieftain and Colorado ABC affiliate KRDO was never accepted by the Colorado Secretary of State for review, as revealed in an open records request by a local government watchdog group.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here we go again as I said CNN was the training ground for Fux. Here CNN hires a real scum of the earth ultra partisan right winger. No liberal would ever hire such a hateful person. beck was number 2 at CNN only right wing partisan Nancy Grace had better ratings at CNN.

As shown and as I asked does it matter what you have done in your past to get where you are? But Beck is no different now and is a huge hero on to the right wing party. again he is one of the top what three media personalities in the world with Rush I think is number one and no liberal in the top 20 for political. I know you right wingers are such victims in your mind. so far on this thread you barely have but a handful of your delusional examples, I have about what 200 plus that just like this one are clear irrefutable examples that the right wingers cut and run without supporting their so called victimization.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/

James Cameron Calls Glenn Beck a ‘Fucking Asshole’
Pop Eater: “Glenn Beck is a fucking asshole. I’ve met him … I couldn’t believe when he was on CNN. I thought, what happened to CNN? Who is this guy? Who is this madman? And then, of course, he wound up on Fox News, which is where he belongs, I guess.”

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2009/09/22/the-skeletons-in-glenn-becks-closet/154907

Quote:
With Dries across the console, Beck directed a rotating ensemble cast and wrote or co-wrote daily gags and skits. Among the show's regular characters was Beck's zoo alter ego, Clydie Clyde. But Clyde was just one of Beck's unseen radio ventriloquist dolls. "He was amazing to watch when he was doing his cast of voices," remembers Kathi Lincoln, Beck's former newsreader. "Sometimes he'd prerecord different voices and talk back to the tape, or turn his head side to side while speaking them live on the air. He used to do a funny 'black guy' character, really over-the-top."

"Black guy" impersonations were just one sign of the young Beck's racial hang-ups. Among the few recordings of "Captain Beck and the A-Team" archived online is a show from February 1986 in which Beck discusses that night's prime-time television schedule. When the subject turns to Peter Strauss, an actor known for starring in television's first miniseries, Beck wryly observes, "They say without [Strauss' early work] the miniseries 'Roots' would never have happened." Clydie Clyde then chimes in with an exaggerated and ironic, "Oh, darn." The throwaway dig at "Roots," which chronicled the life of a slave family, wins knowing chuckles from Beck's co-hosts.

Beck's real broadcasting innovation during his stay in Kentucky came in the realm of vicious personal assaults on fellow radio hosts. A frequent target of Beck's in Louisville was Liz Curtis, obese host of an afternoon advice show on WHAS, a local AM news-talk station. It was no secret in Louisville that Curtis, whom Beck had never met and with whom he did not compete for ratings, was overweight. And Beck never let anyone forget it. For two years, he used "the big blonde" as fodder for drive-time fat jokes, often employing Godzilla sound effects to simulate Curtis walking across the city or crushing a rocking chair. Days before Curtis' marriage, Beck penned a skit featuring a stolen menu card for the wedding reception. "The caterer says that instead of throwing rice after the ceremony, they are going to throw hot, buttered popcorn," explains Beck's fictional spy.

Despite the constant goading, Curtis never responded. But being ignored only seemed to fuel Beck's hunger for a response. As his attacks escalated and grew more unhinged, a WHAS colleague of Curtis' named Terry Meiners decided to intervene. He appeared one morning unannounced at Beck's small office, which was filled with plaques, letters and news clippings -- "a shrine to all that is Glenn Beck," remembers Meiners. He told Beck to lay off Curtis, suggesting he instead attack a morning DJ like himself, who could return fire. "Beck told me, 'Sorry, all's fair in love and war,'" remembers Meiners. "He continued with the fat jokes, which were exceedingly cruel, pointless, and aimed at one of the nicest people in radio. Glenn Beck was over-the-top childish from Day One, a punk who tried to make a name for himself by being disruptive and vengeful."

Zaitchik goes on to explain how Beck took this same act from Louisville to Phoenix:

Quote:
The animosity between Beck and Kelly continued to deepen. When Beck and Hattrick produced a local version of Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" for Halloween -- a recurring motif in Beck's life and career -- Kelly told a local reporter that the bit was a stupid rip-off of a syndicated gag. The slight outraged Beck, who got his revenge with what may rank as one of the cruelest bits in the history of morning radio. "A couple days after Kelly's wife, Terry, had a miscarriage, Beck called her live on the air and says, 'We hear you had a miscarriage,' " remembers Brad Miller, a former Y95 DJ and Clear Channel programmer. "When Terry said, 'Yes,' Beck proceeded to joke about how Bruce [Kelly] apparently can't do anything right -- about he can't even have a baby."

"It was low class," says Miller, now president of Open Stream Broadcasting. "There are certain places you just don't go."

"Beck turned Y95 into a guerrilla station," says Kelly. "It was an example of the zoo thing getting out of control. It became just about pissing people off, part of the culture shift that gave us 'Jackass.'" Among those who were appalled by Beck's prank call was Beck's own wife, Claire, who had been friends with Kelly's wife since the two worked together at WPGC.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is amazing... I would again make this front page of every paper in the US. It is so telling about the ultra partisan right wingers and how either, stupid, delusional, racist, or plane gullible to the right wing media.

My gosh Obama was not in office till 3 years later.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/161910086/PPP-Louisiana-poll-August-2013
Quote:

Louisiana Survey Results

Q2

Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W.Bush or Barack Obama?28%

George W. Bush.............................................28%

Barack Obama................................................29%

Not sure.........................................................44%

Q3

Would you describe yourself as very liberal,somewhat liberal, moderate, some what conservative, or very conservative?3%

Very liberal......................................................3%

Somewhat liberal............................................5%

Moderate.........................................................11%

Somewhat conservative..................................38%

Very conservative...........................................44%
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dig a little further in the survey, you find:

Quote:
Q24

If you are a Democrat, press 1. If a Republican, press 2. If you are an independent or identify with another party, press 3.

Democrat........45%

Republican..........36%

Independent/Other.........18%
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also asked who did you vote for
39% Obama,
55% Romney
5% other or can not remember.

Last edited by real-human on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
This one is amazing... I would again make this front page of every paper in the US. It is so telling about the ultra partisan right wingers and how either, stupid, delusional, racist, or plane gullible to the right wing media.

My gosh Obama was not in office till 3 years later.

"This one is amazing..."

Not at all amazing.

Pick one:

1) The rabid right is stupid.

2) The rabid right lives in the rabid right bubble full of rabid right horseshit.

3) The rabid right doesn't believe in facts or the obvious.

4) The rabid right listens only to Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck.

5) All of the above
keycocker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The responses to questions in polls may not analyse out in such partisan ways.
When Bush was getting approval ratings of 35% a rating agency posed a test question to a similar large group."how is President Gore doing In your opinion."
President Gore got an approval rating of 19% in that survey.
They concluded that many people don't read the news or vote and just guess at answers to not appear ignorant.
I would like to hear them answer "what's the difference between a liberal, a conservative, a dem and a Republican. If very few of them got that question right, then what would you conclude from the data above?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 88 of 277

Jump to: