myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Just say what you mean w/o all the long paragraphs, 'I have only one card to play, it's the race card'.

People like you are a big part of the race problem.
why because I want to see americans that have paid a significant price in making this country not lose their right to vote that they only received some 50 years ago.

try to address the issues and facts of the post if you can... hahahahaha oh life is so unfair to you I see, my gosh what if you were getting a whipping for your whining here from your owner, maybe that would get you to understand who has a right to whine and play victim. Oh you think you are such a victim...

here let me refresh you of my post.
again if I a liberal owned the media here is what I would put as a headline with this picture front page. I would do this every time a state puts in their racist voter exclusion laws.

again when Bush 2 and the rovian in-justice department put this (vote fraud by minorities) as one of the highest priorities of the in-justice department spending millions to 10s of millions of taxpayers money exactly how many instances did they find that having an ID would have prevented. Surely the right wing partisans know??? Well from what i read and remeber it was about 10 total, I have not seen the right wing give a number yet they want to deny about 3 million people the right to vote. If they are spending millions and making this such a priority, surely you have some facts behind your conclusions. Or are you just channeling from above with no facts to back up your nazi propaganda technique BIG LIE.

Please right wingers back up your paranoia with facts, before you make millions of people lose their vote. Many if not nearly every one of these americans relatives built this nation without a penny of pay for hundreds of years, and were whipped and beat to a pulp, raped, or hung, and this was for hundreds of years their family paid more than their dues to build this country. They have paid a higher price in their family to build this country than you ever have.

again I would put this picture and point on the front page every time the right wing racists put in restrictive laws to prevent minorities from voting.

Needless to say we do not see this point in the right wing owned media.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Jesse, didn't know you've got a vaca home down in Baja, so be it.
Keep racism alive!!!
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Okay Jesse, didn't know you've got a vaca home down in Baja, so be it.
Keep racism alive!!!
Ok David Duke... ...
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wshingtom Post a so called liberal media is being sold to a partisan republican who derives a lot of money from government including foreign government contracts security contracts. on just NSA contracts hundreds of millions.

I have switched channels to listen to see if any channel brings this up. Have searched online for articles and they only mention him owning amazon. they do not bring up his military intellegence contracting and how that would be of conflict with freedom of the press. Seems the right wing owned media is not bringing this point up that Amazon's owner does huge military industrial complex contracting.

http://www.siliconbeat.com/2013/06/20/government-tech-ties-ex-facebook-exec-moved-to-nsa-amazons-cia-deal-more/

Quote:
• Speaking of the government as a tech customer, Amazon has won a $600 million contract to build a “private cloud” for the CIA. The Seattle company already is a private-cloud provider for the U.S. government, but for “less sensitive matters,” according to Quartz. Wired reports that Amazon’s private clouds for the government conflict with its previous advocacy of the public cloud — its contract with the CIA involves building services inside the agency’s data centers.

http://www.dailytech.com/Report+CIA+Steps+Aboard+Amazons+Cloud+With+Secret+Services+Contract/article30167.htm

So as a liberal owning the media my headline would be

CIA contractor buys one of the few socalled liberal media groups the washington Post" can someon on the CIAs payroll be intellectually honest!
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That bastion of impartiality, NBC, is making one or more full-length miniseries about their next president, Hillary Clinton. Wanna see how fair and balanced it will be? It stars Diane Lane.

Just think: This

portraying this:

and this:

aaaaaaaaand this:

Really!
There's not enough makeup in all of Hollywood.

CNN has one, too, or is airing the same one. The RNC will not hold any debates on networks that show it.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For our delight, maybe isobars can post a current picture of his lovely wife. Based on his past comments here, she's a heavyweight. Of course, we understand that appearances aren't everything.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
For our delight, maybe isobars can post a current picture of his lovely wife. Based on his past comments here, she's a heavyweight. Of course, we understand that appearances aren't everything.

Chandler, I thought we agreed a long time ago not to insult other men's wives. I call BS. And he does have a point. C'mon, Diane Lane as Hillary? It should have been Oprah!!
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Bard, where's the insult? Do you know what he said here himself about her weight? I could have said that, but chose not to.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

misogyny from an ol' Bama Boy? Whoda thought?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so two networks may attack Hilary in a non approved tv show? just like the one on obama before the 2008 election. wow Fux does this everday http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401597/

here is the clintons in college..

Here was Margret thatcher
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 86 of 277

Jump to: