myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 117, 118, 119  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
johnl



Joined: 05 Jun 1994
Posts: 1089
Location: Hood River OR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Here a problem John. If race is a legitimate issue in a political debate between two people, and you "play the race card", the entire argument is diffused. It's a blanket condemnation of something that might be quite important....the term race card is ridiculous. Question :if a black man votes for a black man based on race, how is that racist? sounds crazy.


What do you mean? If your decisions in life pro or con are based on race then you are racist or at least acting like one. You can be black or white and be racist (or Asian, it isn't just black and white). If race is the reason for the action you take then that is Racist. But for some reason it is always shown as a negative action of a white person against a black person. There is more to racism then just that...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnl



Joined: 05 Jun 1994
Posts: 1089
Location: Hood River OR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
johnl wrote:
Heck if you want to be entertained, watch this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHOaW99ST4&list=UUzUV5283-l5c0oKRtyenj6Q

Good one, John. It is entertaining. It's laughable.

Your video is a measure of audience intelligence, knowledge, education, and awareness.
.


My video? I just shared it Smile But I agree it should be taken to show the alertness of the general public not pro or anti Obama..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
feuser



Joined: 29 Oct 2002
Posts: 1385

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nice post....I think a few of the cats on these pages are guilty of #4.


Yes, Boggsy, I am right here!
Wink

_________________
florian - ny22

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windoggie



Joined: 22 Feb 2002
Posts: 2204

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
a few of the cats on these pages are guilty of #4.
Speaking as a Canine-American, I think cats are guilty of all of them.
_________________
/w\
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cgoudie1



Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 1124
Location: Killer Sturgeon Cove

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cat racist!

-Craig

windoggie wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
a few of the cats on these pages are guilty of #4.
Speaking as a Canine-American, I think cats are guilty of all of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
stevenbard



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 3612

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnl wrote:
pueno wrote:
johnl wrote:
Heck if you want to be entertained, watch this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHOaW99ST4&list=UUzUV5283-l5c0oKRtyenj6Q

Good one, John. It is entertaining. It's laughable.

Your video is a measure of audience intelligence, knowledge, education, and awareness.
.


My video? I just shared it Smile But I agree it should be taken to show the alertness of the general public not pro or anti Obama..


I think that is a pretty good example of the average California voter.....and the politicians know this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GURGLETROUSERS



Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 1248

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point 1 of the Johnl reply to the accusation of 'digging graves' is a clear, and logical answer.

The pyroclastic ranting response, sadly, shows that Johnl was right.

Perhaps he ought to be sued for exercising free speech on a public forum, and telling the truth as he, and most others here, see it.

Dictatorship anyone ????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 656
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
stevenbard wrote:
Where is the media in all of this? Smoking dope?

Probably; it's a Lefty kind of thing, and 95% of national-level journalists are self-avowed Democrats or liberals.
really, is this just another delusional made up post with not a single fact to link to. any person who blatantly spouts propaganda like this without one verifiable fact is in complete delusional fantisyland and can not separate fact from delusion. It is pathetic that a person makes such claims without the facts behind them.

Here is another great example of the media control by the right wing. Now this is one important stat, job creation. And this probably does not count the massive losses Obama inherited because it is a "net" jobs.

More Jobs Created Under Obama Than Bush, Nonpartisan Report Finds
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/04/17/job-creation-obama-bush-factcheck/?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl24%7Csec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D299940


Quote:
President Obama has been called a job-killer and worse. But in his over four years in office, Obama has already presided over the net creation of more American jobs than did his predecessor, George W. Bush, in his eight in the White House. That's the conclusion of a new analysis released Tuesday by Factcheck.org, the nonpartisan voter advocacy website.


Lets see how many media sources play this up... [/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 656
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Back to the thread's topic: bias.

Bush sat stonefaced, calmly bid the students bye-bye, and strolled from the classroom after being told the World Trade Centers were under active attack. He was vilified for not panicking and acting right then and there.

Obama calmly read a prepared speech long after the Boston bombing. He was glorified for remaining calm.
you are delusional... Bush sat there in a full stupor not acting. He was clueless, lets look at it, he is being told the US is under attack and he does nothing. He should have left the room immediately. No hesitation.

again he had no clue to what the attack was, it could have been nuclear weapons that could be hitting in minutes and we needed to launch right then. When we are talking about any kind of missiles it not a matter of hours it is seconds and minutes. And he had no clue to what the attack was he did not stop and ask.

and remember he did not even send in the proper man power later to get Bin Laden from moving to another country.

Bushes IQ was one of the lowest ever anointed. Look where the economy was when he left. Look at the worlds respect for the USA when he left, the lowest in the history of american history, there were about 10 nations on the face of the planet that had a favorable rating of the USA. Terrorism is not won being not respected, it actually helps recruit terrorists being not respected hated. Bush was Osamas best recruiting partner.

Look at the dis-respect the world had for us under Bush, Bush was actually Boooed when he was at the the Popes funeral when his picture was shown. That is unbelievable and not made a big stink by the right wing media. Again these were religious people at the funeral booing him. At a Popes funeral, this was really just unreal that the people would do this, boo at a Popes funeral. I think Reagans was lower in IQ, another major league deficit spender....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pueno



Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2357

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

Bush sat stonefaced, calmly bid the students bye-bye, and strolled from the classroom after being told the World Trade Centers were under active attack. He was vilified for not panicking and acting right then and there.

Gee, Mikey, maybe you're right. Let's examine the evidence.

Here's a short video clip of George W sitting "stonefaced."

Oh, gosh Mikey, you're wrong. Bush sat scared, shitless, clueless.

Clueless, about like you.

On the plus side, Bush no doubt learned a few new words while sitting in class.
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 117, 118, 119  Next
Page 50 of 119

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group