myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
isobars



Joined: 12 Dec 1999
Posts: 14634

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
All we've heard from the MSM is what is on those illegal tapes, nothing about the tapes being illegal, a federal crime.

The company being accused of illegally recording claims the recording was made in a hallway outside the room in which the conversation was held, that the conversation was that loud. *IF* that hallway was public, I can't get too excited about the recording even if neither party to the conversation gave their permission. It's like the idiots who yak into their cellphones in public places; when they yell out their vacation plans, credit card numbers, crimes, infidelity, etc., they have no right to be angry when someone repeats all the above back to them, or even publishes it. THEY made it public first.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 1061
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
A DePauw School of Communication professor has looked into the liberal media blackout of the mass infanticide trial. He is certain it is an organized blackout from the tops of those "news" agencies, probably because of its horrible implications for the pro-choice lobby. In particular, it puts Obama's own publicly documented legislative support of partial birth infanticide on trial.

How can any parent support that?
too funny the media still will not put on trial the mass murderer right wing who believe life begins at the splitting of a cell in an egg. Where is the debate in the media about putting right wingers by their definition in jail.... If this is true how many right wingers by their own definitions are mass murderers. Seriously how many have you left to die during your life? Remember every egg that splits should be given a proper burial by your religious right wing zealot definition, and the average human may have about 20-200 eggs that fit that definition during a lifetime. Remember just because it does not implant and develop by your religious right definition is still a life. Why hasn't the right wing owned media not brought this up constantly and demanded right wingers who believe in this put them in jail for mass murder.

I have no problem with right wingers practicing what they believe in but I do have an issue with their religion being forced upon me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 1061
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets look at the manning issue. Again he went to the so called top two cited by all right wingers liberal media the NYT and the Washington Post thinking they would want information about problems in our government.


Neither of them would even take a look at the information. OK I can understand reviewing and deciding it was not worthy, but to say they do not want to even see if it is government gone wild.... well I think that says enough,

after all the NYT was one of the idiots who could not even determine that there were not weapons of mass distraction in Iraq. Note after 9-11 even Iran backed our position, I think it was about 99% of the word with us. But the so called collolition of the idiots, were there 12 nations that believed these lies plus the NYT with them, vs 99% of the world that did not believe it.

where is that liberal media? again the so called right names the NYT and the Washington Post as the main liberal bastion of liberalism, they would not even take a look at whistle blower information.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrgybe



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 2899

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
too funny the media still will not put on trial the mass murderer right wing who believe life begins at the splitting of a cell in an egg. Where is the debate in the media about putting right wingers by their definition in jail.... If this is true how many right wingers by their own definitions are mass murderers. Seriously how many have you left to die during your life? Remember every egg that splits should be given a proper burial by your religious right wing zealot definition, and the average human may have about 20-200 eggs that fit that definition during a lifetime. Remember just because it does not implant and develop by your religious right definition is still a life. Why hasn't the right wing owned media not brought this up constantly and demanded right wingers who believe in this put them in jail for mass murder.

I have no problem with right wingers practicing what they believe in but I do have an issue with their religion being forced upon me.

Another example of government waste!! Why should taxpayers fund internet access fees and iWindsurf subscriptions for patients on psychiatric wards?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bajaDean



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 1061
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
too funny the media still will not put on trial the mass murderer right wing who believe life begins at the splitting of a cell in an egg. Where is the debate in the media about putting right wingers by their definition in jail.... If this is true how many right wingers by their own definitions are mass murderers. Seriously how many have you left to die during your life? Remember every egg that splits should be given a proper burial by your religious right wing zealot definition, and the average human may have about 20-200 eggs that fit that definition during a lifetime. Remember just because it does not implant and develop by your religious right definition is still a life. Why hasn't the right wing owned media not brought this up constantly and demanded right wingers who believe in this put them in jail for mass murder.

I have no problem with right wingers practicing what they believe in but I do have an issue with their religion being forced upon me.

Another example of government waste!! Why should taxpayers fund internet access fees and iWindsurf subscriptions for patients on psychiatric wards?

.
.

too funny, a card carrying timmy Boy McVeigh type response......

When you can not debate the facts they go McVeigh, church shooter, school shootter, doctor shooter, anthrax mailer, mass weapons liar type of cry baby antics. You have a very short fuse like your heros.
If you can not win in democracy going to use your second amendment rights because you are a cry baby like your other heros...

Not a question of if but when you or one of your right wing taliban attitudes goes McVeigh..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrgybe



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 2899

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who can respond "too funny" when contemplating multiple babies having their spinal cords severed by scissors rammed through their necks, is certifiable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stevenbard



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 4344

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Anyone who can respond "too funny" when contemplating multiple babies having their spinal cords severed by scissors rammed through their necks, is certifiable.


So true. There were even live birth babies screaming for there lives while the doctors were cutting their spinal cords. I don't think many liberals wouldn't vomit if they had to watch that. Hopefully those so called doctors will get what they deserve. Hitler would have been proud...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 6034

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be honest guys, you would have a problem with abortions performed in the first month or two of pregnancy. You're just a bunch of "guys" more than willing to curb the rights of women based on your righteous religious views. It's not hard see how women have had such a tough time over millennia to gain some sense of equality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrgybe



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 2899

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infanticide is a women's right's issue? Truly unbelievable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 5581

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no fan of late term abortion, and the practice in question appears to be clearly illegal behavior by an unethical doctor.

But I am nearly equally opposed to having religious zealots define abortion and reproduction policy, and undo the last fifty years of court decisions that accorded a woman and her doctor rights to determine the best medical outcome early in pregnancies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 147, 148, 149  Next
Page 39 of 149

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group